Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (102934 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Dpharisee: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Effect of acting irrationally in the moment of anger

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by danvon(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2020
So sad rehabilitating terrorists but...
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by seniormallam(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2020
You have at least two options to any situation or circumstances you face in life..........she can either pick the knife to stab or just walk away.
Don't blame anger here........ We all have free will over anything within us, so we have the ability to control ourselves......... Why didn't she stab herself to death let us know she's actually cannot manage her anger..........full family gone because of one silly woman, is marriage by force? If you cannot cope again, walk away.

But how come that ugly Ibadan lady is out if prison...........she equally stabbed her husband while sleeping too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Oreofepeters: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
How I wish they fit show us the execution

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by studentarrive: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Donaldoni: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Nonsense!

She wasn't the one shouting 'mummy' as she had already we been led out... angry

Useless hungry bloggers!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by oloriooko(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2020
She's carrying a baby shocked shocked shocked
She must be a very short tempered lady now she's calm and shouting mum, what does she want the mum of the dude she stabbed to death say?

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by fergie001: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Did she shout mummy while killing her husband? Abeg deal with her
Supported 101%.....

Another one stabbed and also killed her husband in Katsina yesterday....when she is convicted, she will be shouting Daddy Daddy!

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by frowland(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

She's lucky it's not China. Wetin concern China concern supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Now e don reach your turn how e con be? Na you stab pass! soon you go turn Mummy for ground
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by SoNature(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2020
The most important thing here is closure to the bebreaved family

Do me, I do you...

Man no go vex

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by DBossNG(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2020
I feel for her.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well
You sound like a killer

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Awoo88: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
frbona:
Maybe, just maybe, her sentence could be commuted to life imprisonment. For the sake of her child.
Just saying
the husband family will take the child assuming it belongs to their son

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by anonimi: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
nkwuocha1:
That woman won't face the gallows trust me. Not in her lifetime anyways.

So she will face the gallows after she is dead?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6360161_patiencejonathansaidchai_jpegdc767febffdfc4a0ad8e48ec587ee4cc

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Na dem them.
Aboki Vs Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2020
She Shouted Mummy Mummy
That’s the Person that Spoilt Her And Deprived Her Of Proper Upbringing.
Lesson to All

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by joyandfaith: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2020
death sentence is waste of human resources. death is a relief from world problems. let her live to suffer in caring for her children.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2020
rest in hell
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2020
She got what she deserved
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2020
I stand to be corrected is different from i stand to be insulted, be guided

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Does this equates to death by hanging

What determines those who have verdict of death by hanging or is it because of the husband family connection

I need clarifications cos I tot it is treason and mass murder that warrants death by hanging or firing squad

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Flier: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Antoeni:
She Shouted Mummy Mummy
That’s the Person that Spoilt Her And Deprive Of Proper Upbringing.
Lesson to All
Stop blaming the parent,only God gives good children
Anyway I think she deserves what she recieved
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Josh44s(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
If ONLY the husband could come back from the dead, he will drop all charges and ask his family to let her be free, too bad THE DEAD CAN’T SPEAK. Damn! See what anger can cause. God remove every anger from my life in Jesus name!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by gonkin(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
The nigerian judiciary is slow. That's how they kept a guy convicted for 4 years cuz he purchased a stolen car before passing judgment that he's innocent.
Just pains me that her organs are gonna waste. Her kidneys would sure be useful
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

Don't you think staying more years is more torture knowing she will die in the end, it's better for her to die once and for all than the apprehension of dieing at a later time, definitely she can't escape this cos she messed up with the wrong family
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Praktikals(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.

It's well
You are mad but you have no one to tell you

5 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mshad662(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Was your Mummy there when you killed your husband. Ogbeni carry your CROSS.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by William5432: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:

O doro gi anya na-Abu m nwa-ama-ala?
Nna m Evan mere ndu mmadu egwu ma nyuo ha ikpakwu, igaro aghota

Nwanne, ima ezigbo akwukwo... Igbo gi di mbada sharp
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by InfernoNig: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Let me pen my points about this whole case

Firstly, abt the dead husband, I think it's a win win situation for the him... Maybe his wife wasn't a virgin sef and he married a bore hole... Well, to make him taste a virgin, his wife killed him so that he can knack 77 virgin pussies after death in firdaus. Win win grin

It's only unfair for the woman, it's a lose lose for her... She lost her freedom and worst still, she
wunt even get 10 virgin big gbola men to knack her after death in firdaus. She is gonna be Hot for life after death gringringringrin

Back to the topic: she was shouting mummy probably bcox her mum pushed her into that marriage.... Some mothers are evil.

My humble submission

Modified: InfernoNig, Pls can u volunteer ursef to help us satisfy this lady sexual desire in prison or after death.. Atleast let her taste ur 15 inches gbola grin as u claimed

Fransecso, ur help is also needed

You are really pushing this and taking it too far. This is the last time you should mention me. I repeat, last time.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by seniormallam(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
I stand to be corrected
Why do i feel money was involved in this judgement...
She isn’t the first to kill her husband, there are also men who killed their wife’s, what has been their judgment.
What about Kidnappers who still kills what has been their judgment?
This is north...........fellow big men will influence the case to serve as deterrent to other ladies, because you can't stop them from getting new wives.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by StupidNLmods: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Notice it's only women that are sympathizing with her undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.