Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (103009 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by hotplate: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2020
my simple question is

while are boko haram boys who are responsible for killings of servral Nigerians been sent to rehab and later been granted amnesty?

While has Evans the kidnapper not be sentenced to death by hanging?

is it because the son of an elite has has not been killed?

Is this Justice? if you ask me i will say it is NOT

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by larryking540: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Omar09:

When she was poking her hubby to death with a knife, she didn't remember the importance of a mother to a child abi? You did the crime you do the time.

If the law abolishes death sentences, I think people will commit murder more because they'd only be imprisoned and rehabilitated.

And when a good government comes in they are give a pardon ,this lady jam the wrong family
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well

How wish you could say this nonsense if it was your father, brother or uncle. You think it's easy to loose someone? She's wicked i can't hit a girl with a punch talk less of attacking her with a weapon. Stabbing someone is not a mistake.
If she had pushed the husband mistakenly and he fell and die that's an accident. Any who uses weapon to fight is wicked deep down put Anger aside.

Only God and the family of the man are in better position to Pardon her. Losing someone is very difficult.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Call mummy till eternity, nothing can be done. even, God can not save you from this sentence.

but, this is so sad.

if u come another life, you would know how to control your anger.

RIP
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Yabariki: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
heart touching........but what else could someone do? Justice for all.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=hotplate post=86172304]my simple question is

while are boko haram boys who are responsible for killings of servral Nigerians been sent to rehab and later been granted amnesty?

While has Evans the kidnapper not be sentenced to death by hanging?

is it because the son of an elite has has not been killed?

Is this Justice? if you ask me i will say it is NOT[/quote

If the deceased was your brother, friend, uncle or father What kind of justice would you have suggested for this lady in question?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by sphinx54: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well

Trashy comment!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Jabioro: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
DavidEsq:

Word. She must have also one of those "I won't take that nonsense from a man" kind of woman. Too bad a whole human life was the cost of that attitude
No one is perfect.I have met another man on top of my first wife in my matrimonial home..I have every opportunity to killed both of them instantly..2003 will ever my best year of patiency .I walk away..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Her mother deceived her.

If she had calmed down to plead for forgiveness and be more remorseful about her actions, she just might not bag the death sentence.

Immediately after the crime was committed, she tried to tamper with the crime scene., she lied about what truly happened.

This is a premeditated murder.

They both had quarrel where she already injured him, he left the house for her for few days, and when he thinks that they must have calmed down, he came home, hoping to make peace with his wife, not knowing that he came to his death. She stabbed him multiple times with a kitchen knife. Then tried to cover it up with the help of her mother.

What was she trying to prove to the family of the deceased? That she can kill their son and go scot free without any form of remorse?

This is a woman who pursued the mans wife to take over getting jealous that his already known womanizer husband is talking to another girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by kharyhordhe(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Akposkool:
Court Sentences Maryam Sanda To Death For Killing Husband | Sahara Reporters

Sanda had on November 19, 2017 stabbed her husband to death following an allegation of infidelity against him after seeing a text message on his phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbW7VDMCAjU
check my siggy no stories
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Allsingles: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2020
The consequences of domestic abuse.
Say no to it.
Is better to get a divorce than killing your spouse.
Is better to breakup than killing your partner.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/10/find-out-if-you-are-in-loveless-marriage.html
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by obinoral1179(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Don't forget she can get presidential pardon from the president....
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by OyinO: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Mummy, mummy? She would've shouted or screamed Daddy Daddy before attempting to murder the innocent man. Maybe the scream of Daddy Daddy would've prevented her from committing cold blooded manslaughter. I hate the way people pretend after committing serious crimes against others. No mercy!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mindlesskid: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Did she shout mummy while killing her husband? Abeg deal with her

Shut up ur mouth were u there when it happened. If not for anything because of their little child that's about to become an orphan be sympathetic about the whole situation.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=manny4u post=86171945]

Guy you sabi book oooo!!!

Nice interpretation there, but I would have love to read from some one with a contrary view too.
It been long I read intelligent conversation like this on Nairaland.[/quote

To the best of my knowledge a President has the power to sign the death warrant for Federal offences carrying the death sentence.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by OyinO: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Useless woman. Face your death penalty quietly.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2020
I really don't get this ghoulish pleasure derived from watching someone else's distress. So she killed her husband in a fit of anger and she has been sentenced to be punished. What is the essence of putting up her videos all over social media multiple times?
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is nothing bad in the sentence. The fact that they all loved her and were happy during her nikkai doesn't mean they should keep on being happy after the Jezebel has killed their son. You are sounding as if they ought to keep on loving her. It's funny how you call up the importance of a mother in the child's life. How about the importance of a father in the child's life? Imagine if a man had killed his wife for similar reason, I am sure your reaction would be different. Don't worry, the child's relative are there to take care of the child.

Death penalty should be reserved for murderers and corrupt politicians. Lastly, not anyone can be rehabilitated. Recidivists exists and it's imperative that people start taking responsibility for their actions instead of hoping for a second chance.

You said it all leave that lady or guy speaking Grammar. Her narrative will be different if it was her father, brother uncle or friend involved.

Only the family of the man are in the best position to Grant pardon they bore the pain. It's not easy to loose someone. Only wicked and heartless people fight with weapons. I can't imagine myself using planks, stones, bottles of knife on someone. I can't join people beating a criminal or even look at them.

She's a wicked person how can you stab your husband your love of your life too bad. Only mercy can save her angry

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Fash20: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

But we are in Nigeria all the thingsyou mentioned may not apply considering the fact that she murder the son of a politician
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by OyinO: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Mindlesskid:

Shut up ur mouth were u there when it happened. If not for anything because of their little child that's about to become an orphan be sympathetic about the whole situation.

Your own mouth is already smelling from the way you opened it wide to scream shut up ur mouth. And you forgot to brush this morning. You must be sick in the head if you fail to think that the useless murderer of a mother should've first thought about how she was going to render the little child fatherless by stabbing the father of the child MULTIPLE TIMES. Orphan my ass, bastard my asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
I really don't get this ghoulish pleasure derived from watching someone else's distress. So she killed her husband in a fit of anger and she has been sentenced to be punished. What is the essence of putting up her videos all over social media multiple times?

it's the information age.

eventually human beings will communicate via telepathy and nothing will be hidden under these skies tongue
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
anonymous1759:

You said it all leave that lady or guy speaking Grammar. Her narrative will be different if it was her father, brother uncle or friend involved.

Only the family of the man are in the best position to Grant pardon they bore the pain. It's not easy to loose someone. Only wicked and heartless people fight with weapons. I can't imagine myself using planks, stones, bottles of knife on someone. I can't join people beating a criminal or even look at them.

She's a wicked person how can you stab your husband your love of your life too bad. Only mercy can save her angry
GBAM
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Fash20: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and tried in a federal high court.

All convicted capital offenders get an automatic appeal which can be continued up to the Supreme court.

If all appeals are exhausted, the execution can only be carried out by an executive order by a duly elected governor which the FCT does not have. The minister of FCT is not constitutionality empowered to grant pardons or a prerogative of mercy. So if the minister can not grant pardons, he can not sign warrants either.
Who then will sign her death warrant as constitutionally mandated for executions?

This is the reason federal judges hardly pass death sentences. The case of Kabirui Sokoto who was responsible for over 200 deaths in the Abuja Nyanya bombings and Okah's Independence day lethal bombings saw only life sentences as both crimes were committed in Abuja and tried at an Abuja high court.

Only Governors can sign a warrant. Even the president doesn't have that responsibility although he can grant pardons or commutations to a life sentence.

The point I am making is that, the useless woman judge who passed this sentence is not aware of the intricacies surrounding death sentences within federal jurisprudence .

She is obviously from the same school as Tanko.

If in doubt, why did the FG hand Maj Mustapha and Gen Bamiyi to Lagos state for prosecution?

Even in the US, the FBI may decide to try someone in a state court rather than federal when looking for a death sentence. The only crimes that can lead to a death conviction in a US federal court is espionage and treason. Same rules apply in Nigeria.

Words!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Lovelypet28:
Life imprisonment would have been fair but death by hanging?
Yes the constitution says whoever kills must be killed but have they considered her little child.
Her husband's family are very vindictive, they cant remember when they all loved her and were happy during her nikkai, now they want her dead and make her child an orphan ,do they know the importance of a mother in a child's life? No body can love you like ur parents, nobody!
Wherever bilyaminu is, he wouldn't want his wife to die leaving their young child.
Most Nigerians are vindictive, so they might disagree with my opinion.
Lastly, death penalty should be abolished, anybody can be rehabilitated.

what happened to bilyaminu will happen to ur son tew someday then you will know how painful it is to watch a child die.
Do know the wickedness it takes to even stab someone talkless of a loved one, not once, not twice ... she deserve worst jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2020
I feel sorry for her Shay, I just don't know why people get married when they know they're not mentally prepared, I can't imagine d pain nd agony dat husband must pass through ehn?..... that's y I'm considering joining the NUN family jare got tired of dis killing nd stabbing then nd there.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
frbona:
Maybe, just maybe, her sentence could be commuted to life imprisonment. For the sake of her child.
Just saying

Would you have suggested that if she had been a man? Just curious.

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2020
She wasn't shouting mummy, mummy. She was only weeping and begging in Hausa.. Anyway really felt for her but murder is so awful.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2020
I think the case should be appeal it is easy to judge her if you have never been temperamental before, it takes a lot of grace not to murder someone when people bring out the beast in you.I think the case should be appeal, it is not a premeditated murder.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

it's the information age.

eventually human beings will communicate via telepathy and nothing will be hidden under these skies tongue

I doubt it. But it's not the communication that I'm worried about. It's what is attracting people's attention and giving them pleasure these days. We are regressing to Roman gladiator era when we feel happy only when we see blood, death and destruction. Just look at the mainstream media. They delight in the most gory stories.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by whiteafrique: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Sorry dear no more mummy help,u deserve the punishment is someone's pride and joy u cut short..
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ecowas: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Rabi 19yrs killed her 25 years husband in malunfashi katsina state on Monday 27th Jan 2020/ hours after maryam Sands was sentenced to death by hanging. Also Solomon stabs his girlfriend Esther Zakari for receiving a phone call of another guy in bauchi on Friday 25th January 2020/ also on 27th Jan 2020/ a husband shot dead his wife and jump into well but guys bring him out beat and kill him and set his body ablaze leaving their 6 children behind. Oh my God what's happening?

Abeg let us have the full gist, seems these northern women are extremely violent
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Omar09(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2020
larryking540:

And when a good government comes in they are give a pardon ,this lady jam the wrong family

No mind them and the lady. She fit don deh beat boys for secondary school deh think say na her right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.