Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (70791 Views)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by AfroKnight: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

cheesy

This guy.

Everywhere, damn niggar. Bro take it easy.

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wisdom is needed in our day to day activities!
Peter denied Jesus Christ three times but the Church of God started with him. His denial didn't stop him from being a great Apostle after the death of Christ, he performed miracles at different towns, converted a lot of people and he even wrote in the New Testament.

If he had not denied and escaped death, would all these have happened?

How can such animals even give someone an option that the Chibok girls never had and still proving stubborn?
No sensible female should even think of a passing a night at the camp of such unfortunate human beings.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by JunctionBox: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
The government of this country is very wicked. So despite what their incompetency has forced this family into, the FG could not even think of ameliorating the economic plight of the family? See where the family is still living in...a wretched environment?
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by irumanle(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Very painful
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 12inchess: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Leah's only crime is that she was born a Nigerian in a country with useless leaders. Just imagine for a minute if Leah was born an American. The entire world will not rest till she is either released through negotiation or is killed as a result of an attempted rescue by U. S marines. Let's even imagine it was that Zahra Buhari now Indimi that was kidnapped by BH. Something would have been done abt it. But her dad is a nobody in Nigeria. You all see how Buhari's speed bike riding son was treated in Germany after the ghastly accident that would have claimed a regular citizen's life. To hell his Father, the army General does the same. My people Japa if you have the chance oooo. Nigeria gives no shit about you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by thundafire: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
If she ever comes back dat child will be killed by dey father cs dey man will hate dey child
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by thundafire: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!
I see this Leah's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

Leah's matter may consume Buhari.
ngeneukwenu and will come and say Commander is a blessing in disguise cs dis 2 names I just mentioned is a taboo
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nicklaus619(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
lonelydora:
What if Leah Sharibu is enjoying this her marriage?

Well, I pray she is freed.

May you also experience that kinda enjoyment IJN undecided
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by toplinetrtrend: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
DaBullIT:
Hmmmm, Buhari knows where her daughter is ?

Is Buhari the ISIS website that broke the news of her birth ?

Buhari said Attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north. This indicates that buahri is sympathetic to the course of Boko Haram. Even you cannot deny this. So, why are you acting intentionally blind
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by joyandfaith: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Nigerian Gov't and their stupidity. How can some terrorists group (<0.0001% of our population) be holding the whole nation to a ransom?

Of course we all know the FG are aware of her whereabouts and all the activities of Boko-Haram. It's more like the FG are their sponsors sef. undecided

you are very correct. if fg is serious bokoharam will be history in 4weeks.
1. 90% of entire security forces- navy,army, air force and dss should be deployed to north east. we do not need them in south
2. 60% of police, 50% of civil defense corps, frsc custom, and immigration officers should be deployed to north east.

2 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Btruth: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
brave man lipsrsealed
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by brainhgeek(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Evil government. You were lying to us all these while that you were negotiating Leah's release. You were decieving us.
As long as you live, your sons and daughters shall be sent to you in body bags at the time when you are expecting to reap the fruit of your labor. Your joy shall be scanty among several episodes of family bitterness.
For every measure of pain Leah went through and every bitterness her family experienced, yours will be tripled. Right from the very top to the least person at the federal and state government level who could have acted over Leah and anybody massacred in the name of religion in this country, your family will be your nightmare and your family names will be your shame.
VP Osinbajo, I respected you until now
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Stillthebest: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
kiss
Can't imagine how she will be forcefully carrying out the role of terrorist leader's wife.
How she will willingly and unwillingly submit to sex every night.
How she will feel about the said baby.
Omg!
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by deebrain(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
God, please come to this girl's aid.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nature8(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by YorubaPrince: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are very correct. if fg is serious bokoharam will be history in 4weeks.
1. 90% of entire security forces- navy,army, air force and dss should be deployed to north east. we do not need them in south
2. 60% of police, 50% of civil defense corps, frsc custom, and immigration officers should be deployed to north east.

The funny thing is the Nigerians don't really care as long as they're not directly affected. They should make sure they hold the gov't accountable and liable. It could have been anyone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by webizone(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
possible02:

Can't the repented boko boys lead them to the bokoharam camps
Best question so far. Why can't the repented boko lead the fight against boko?
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Monday60655(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
God let your will be done. Is only God that knows the truth behind this issue.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by engrchykae(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
The government is sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria and at the same time, cashing in on terrorism.
But even though the government thinks it's fun,if another serious insurgency comes up at a time the people and soldiers no longer takes the government serious, Nigeria will simply split.

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by wonder233: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Simply pretend to agree with the terrorists that you are a muslim so that you can go back to your normal life. No! You want to form religious hero. Now, some gworo chewing terrorist(s) have vandalized your virginity and ruined your life
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Mak4web(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
hmm angry
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ZombieHUNT: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
wellmax:

Show us the recruits..... or forever remain quiet.

Ruga terrorists everywhere
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by VanTee20(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
GuestLog:
JESUS CHRIST!!! FTC STOLE MY COMMENT WORD FOR WORD. DO I HAVE TO REPORT YOU, WHAT KINDA FORKERY IS THIS? Plagiarism! shocked

Haaa! I see this Leah Shubairu's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

It is well. Leah's matter may consume Buhari. This is just the beginning.

Lol
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Urgent sale of a prively owned plot of Land(691.33sqm) located at Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos with C of O. Call or WhatsApp 07069423760 for purchase. Interested buyers only. Thanks
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Neddyogu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

I just get annoyed whenever I heard anyone tagging any bad occurrence as God's Will Damn it. How is it God's plan for your daughter to be kidnapped and got married to a terrorist. The plan still has another plan which is to bear a child for the terrorist.

I wouldn't be surprise if the child grew up and become another dreaded terrorist and all you could say is God's Will. This is what happens when parents have over occupied their children's brain with dangerous religious teachings and can't make them think for themselves. Just a simple lie would have saved the girl from all this crises.

So pissed up right. I hope the girl is safe. I can't even bear any bad news concerning her because I can't just imagine the father saying its God will.

Hell no.
Boko just turn her to a mother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10952954_leahsharibu_jpeg833a7f313283696816a879f190d1b090

Simple lie u say? What if they ask her to recite the koran or any of those things Muslims are supposed to know?

2 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by EdiskyHarry: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
any day the northerners want Boko Haram to end, it will surely end, for now they are using it to enrich themselves . they should know that one day Niger delta oil will finish.

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by philipstanley(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Abeg who is Ahmed Saldikia??
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Mummymahdi(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lilbest3:
Just a little lie would've saved this little girl.
Never teach your children to be fanatics.
Never rub shoulders with terrorists they're already doomed and wouldn't waste time before dragging you to hell with them

That's the fact
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by EdiskyHarry: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
lonelydora:
What if Leah Sharibu is enjoying this her marriage?

Well, I pray she is freed.
may God punish you, for saying this type of thing
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Mummymahdi(f): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Neddyogu:

Simple lie u say? What if they ask her to recite the koran or any of those things Muslims are supposed to know?
Lilbest3:
Just a little lie would've saved this little girl.
Never teach your children to be fanatics.
Never rub shoulders with terrorists they're already doomed and wouldn't waste time before dragging you to hell with them

The thing is to lie to accept their religion and leave with others she shouldn't lie that she was already a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.