Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (70743 Views)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Anything for likes and shares , i get it , Boko haram sympathizer indeed , that's why he kept sendin soldiers to kill them, that's why he spend 1B USD on weapons purchase + training , Truth is Boko haram like insurgents all over the world can not be completely killed , there's been cases of prisoner swap even in USA and of course there's been terrorist surrender and rehabilitation in other parts of the world too

As unrealistic as your claim of recruitment sounds , even if it were possible , don't you think former insurgents could be valuable informats for the Nigerian army ??

I leave you to your folly abeg
ZombieHUNT:

Everyone knows Buhari is a Boko Haram sympathizer.....

A man who is quick to recruit Boko Haram members into the Nigerian Army ..
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Your daddy , uncle , mummy , aunty and siblings obviously need it more
Enemyofpeace:
bros I dey sell mosquito and rat brains o
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2020
1Dray:

Stop sounding dumb.

I don't sound dumb to me , but i understand your sense may be too slow to understand my comment
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

May such a situation befall anything that is a female in your household....
Full fool.....
Admin you are free to block me if you are a full fool as well like who am quoting ...

But if you still have some reserved conscience, pls ban this fool....fool

What a nice wish for your family when it happens i hope you won't go around shouting Buhari targeted you ?

and i cant resist to urge to ask you , have you been drinking coconut water ? i heard it kills brains , probably why you wrote this comment

if you pass that , why your mouth come bend like so ? you dey lick fowl yansh ?

na jeje i dey before you come insult me untop wetin no concern your generation if i lash you back , na the same vex wey you vex me sef dey vex q
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2020
I prophesied last December that this wh*ore Leah will sleep with these terrorists

Never trust a Nigerian girl
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by bobolaga: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning Dady,your daughter faith remain the same,they knew that no normal human being will be part of false and cultist religion that is against existence of humanities, that is why they added force to it, in addition,they deliberately kidnaps young girls for the purpose of looking for virgins,in the previous government they have table young marriage to our national assembly to put young married into law which Nigeria government rejected after that they relocate to sambisa forest to perfect it,that is what is going on.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ZombieHUNT: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:
Anything for likes and shares , i get it , Boko haram sympathizer indeed , that's why he kept sendin soldiers to kill them, that's why he spend 1B USD on weapons purchase + training , Truth is Boko haram like insurgents all over the world can not be completely killed , there's been cases of prisoner swap even in USA and of course there's been terrorist surrender and rehabilitation in other parts of the world too
As unrealistic as your claim of recruitment sounds , even if it were possible , don't you think former insurgents could be valuable informats for the Nigerian army ??

Anything to sound zombie like... I get it
1 billion dollars
And the soldiers are drinking from the stream
And transparency international rated Nigeria low on corruption fight...

Buhari is a failure
Anything that supports Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

I don't sound dumb to me , but i understand your sense may be too slow to understand my comment

Of course, it would sound dumb to you because you're probably dumb.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

Spent $1B on weapons in deed! I was in Monguno some times last year, Chadian soldiers on support mission are more equipped and motivated than Nigerian soldiers. This is a country, Chad, that is supposedly a poor country. I was dazed in amazement when the insurgents attacked Nganzai and Nigeria army fled, then Chadian soldiers rolled out their armory and machineries and headed towards Nganzai that night. Come and see machineries. What Nigeria army have are obsolete and worn out weapons, nothing that shows that $1B was spent on weapons. I don't say what I didn't see. Be guided.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

What a nice wish for your family when it happens i hope you won't go around shouting Buhari targeted you ?

and i cant resist to urge to ask you , have you been drinking coconut water ? i heard it kills brains , probably why you wrote this comment

if you pass that , why your mouth come bend like so ? you dey lick fowl yansh ?

na jeje i dey before you come insult me untop wetin no concern your generation if i lash you back , na the same vex wey you vex me sef dey vex q

Lols, don't be so angered bro, was just provoked after viewing that execution video of the200 level student of University of Maiduguri....
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:
Your daddy , uncle , mummy , aunty and siblings obviously need it more
E pain am

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Anything to sound zombie like... I get it
1 billion dollars
And the soldiers are drinking from the stream
And transparency international rated Nigeria low on corruption fight...

Buhari is a failure
Anything that supports Buhari is a terrorist

Transparency International's rating is your talking point? Shows how ill informed you are

. And soldiers drinking from stream? They should have carried borehole machine anywhere they go so they can drill and drink pipe borne water, or Nigerian army should start producing pure water so soldiers won't drink from streams again

Really how stupid can people be?

If you have to complain at least make it sensible complain

Any thing that hates buhari is lifeless useless LiePod and should be thrown in trashcan
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
1Dray:

Spent $1B on weapons in deed! I was in Monguno some times last year, Chadian soldiers on support mission are more equipped and motivated than Nigerian soldiers. This is a country, Chad, that is supposedly a poor country. I was dazed in amazement when the insurgents attacked Nganzai and Nigeria army fled, then Chadian soldiers rolled out their armory and machineries and headed towards Nganzai that night. Come and see machineries. What Nigeria army have are obsolete and worn out weapons, nothing that shows that $1B was spent on weapons. I don't say what I didn't see. Be guided.

Psssst.

Stoppppp eeeeiiiitttt

Anybody can be anywhere on internet

Mi ò forh

Pictures or go and jump off Niger 2nd Bridge
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

Psssst.

Stoppppp eeeeiiiitttt

Anybody can be anywhere on internet

Mi ò forh

Pictures or go and jump off Niger 2nd Bridge

You think everyone is like you? I've been in Borno since 2016. I have been to many rural areas in Borno. I'm Maiduguri as I speak.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
1Dray:

You think everyone is like you? I've been in Borno since 2016. I have been to many rural areas in Borno. I'm Maiduguri as I speak.

Where's the picture?

cheesy
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

Where's the picture?

cheesy

Who are you to send pics. Come to my house in Maiduguri and I'll give you pics to watch. I don't post Borno pics on the internet, you and I know it's very dangerous and not advisable.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Vabasi(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!
I see this Leah's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

Leah's matter may consume Buhari.

I see sense, sense and much sense in this. Truly, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the spirit of the most high God.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

Make I come Borno?

Pay for flight nah

Olódo grin

Which flight? Wetin happen to the road to Borno?
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
1Dray:

Which flight? Wetin happen to the road to Borno?

I prefer aerial view of Borno

grin

Show yourself nah

Mr bornu
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

grin

Show yourself nah

Mr bornu

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:

grin

Show yourself nah

Mr bornu

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:
Hmmmm, Buhari knows where her daughter is ?

Is Buhari the ISIS website that broke the news of her birth ?
Buhari is the most useless president in the world at the moment
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
ProfDview:
I prophesied last December that this wh*ore Leah will sleep with these terrorists

Never trust a Nigerian girl
chai ! This reasoning came forth through the Anus
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
DaBullIT:

grin

Show yourself nah

Mr bornu

You done run, ba? You really need to be here to know that Buhari is clueless.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by DaBullIT(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2020
1Dray:

You done run, ba? You really need to be here to know that Buhari is clueless.

You no pay for flight

Then those pictures na Google you lift am grin
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by 1Dray(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2020
DaBullIT:

You no pay for flight

Then those pictures na Google you lift am grin

Bush man. I've been to virtually all rural areas in Borno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.