Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production (19757 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project / FG Blames Benin Republic And Cameroon Of Sabotaging Local Rice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Chimookigwe: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eagleboney:
We wey never chop rice bellefull

See you. Sellers don't mind. If that other country is willing to pay more, the rice sellers would start exporting to them. That's how they started exporting Yale bread that we didn't get to buy again.

Even Obasanjo farm exports eggs to Senegal.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Eagleboney(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chimookigwe:

See you. Sellers don't mind. If that other country is willing to pay more, the rice sellers would start exporting to them. That's how they started exporting Yale bread that we didn't get to buy again.

Even Obasanjo farm exports eggs to Senegal.
Abi na their pocket they know
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by seunfly: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jestin:
A reliable source from Aso Rock told me that even the president himself does not consume locally produced rice. He still patronize foreign made rice.

We are the enemy of ourself, how can you spew stupid thing like this?

What is so special in foreign rice that is so luxurious to you and the president. For your infomation, I v been eating local rice before border was even closed and the brand I eat is mamas choice by olam. It is far better than any foreign rice I v ever eaten and I'm proud that I creating job for some people in my country.

You can continue to cry about your so called foreign rice that is gold to u.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by thundafire: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tetehjewels:
They can see we are getting it right even from outside Africa but those wailing zombies from within will somehow dream, think, imagine, fantasize, shiiit, and vomit otherwise just to satisfy their dementia
I don't know u if it was Ngeneukwenu and I know wetin I got talk
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by wirinet(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
jamesope04:
So these people are interested in the stony rice this current dispensation has been feeding us with? It's hightime Guinea had their fair share of it. But it will be better if Guinea sticks to her imported rice. Imported rice was #13.5k before Oga closed border. Now stony rice goes for 18k
You don't seem to understand that rice is used by Asian countries as an economic weapon. You are encouraged to spend a significant portion of your foreign exchange and foreign reserve on rice, which they happily dump on you. We cannot afford to spend so much foreign exchange on a consumable food like rice to the detriment of serious infrastructural projects like power, roads and medicines.
Africa has to learn to be self sufficient in production. In war situation, we can be defeated simply by stoppage of food supplies and we will starve.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Exmilitant(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
zoezoelogistics:
This might be for you :

Please read it attentively

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.
Are You Preaching Or Jesting? Beats Me How You Christians Drag The Name Of This Jesus Everywhere In The Name Of Proselitizing..
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by cosmos1440: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
JesusSavesToday:
[s][/s]

Going by your moniker, you are one of the reasons many are renouncing Christianity and non-christians are toungue-lashing Christians on a daily basis.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Ironi: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
rentAcock:
This is what it means being the giant of Africa, our little brothers like Ghana, Togo, Guinea Bissau and co look up to us for guidance.

Ghana’s rice production can feed Nigerians , you sef!

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Orpe7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wailing flat head zombies will not like this
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Benwallt(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tetehjewels:
They can see we are getting it right even from outside Africa but those wailing zombies from within will somehow dream, think, imagine, fantasize, shiiit, and vomit otherwise just to satisfy their dementia
Better put " their schizophrenia " I just discovered that some ppl are negatively allergic to anything good.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Orjitex15(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jestin:
A reliable source from Aso Rock told me that even the president himself does not consume locally produced rice. He still patronize foreign made rice.
You are funny
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Olam09(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Typing.........
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Are You Preaching Or Jesting? Beats Me How You Christians Drag The Name Of This Jesus Everywhere In The Name Of Proselitizing..

Does it look like I am jesting?

To be clear , I am not jesting.
That message might be for you.
Read it well.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Laslaslala: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Me I be Biafran I commend his efforts towards self sufficiency in rice production though more still needs to be done
My own be say I prefer to be commending him as a Biafran from my own country than this hate filled murderous FULNI/zombie republic

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by zeestone99(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Arewa12:
Our rice is gradually getting der... but the rice too get stone abeg

Pick it like beans now. Abi you no dey pick beans before you chop.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by kerzhim(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stalwert:
In foolish wailing voice: which rice Audio Rice!!

Yeye people with no sense
Gradually the truth will be unfolding in their very eyes and dem go dey gentle one by one.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by payne4real(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by kayyzz: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jimmyme66:
To some audio noise makers, it does not mean that buhari is doing anything ooh!.
These pple are just interested in the foreign rice we smuggle in cause no sane man will agree yo eat that stony rice with us....
I sell local rice. Well polished and 100% destoned.
Contact me on WhatsApp for videos and packaging materials.
If you find any Stone in my product, I will give u 100% refund of your money.
But if you don't find any stone in it, do help to advertise it for me.
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by OnyesomJ(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Jestin:
I’ve Thinking about it o , how Bubu go chop local rice the next thing na Stone Crack Sound In his Mouthgrin
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by AgentNairaland(f): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2020
You Need Stone Rice!!! I Pray You Won't Regret At Last
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Cousin9999: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2020
This is beautiful.

And you get jollof rice, and you get jollof rice, and you get jollof rice -- everybody gets jollof rice!

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by 0monnak0da: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigeria averages 2 tonne s per hectare compared to world average of 5.
Egypt is doing 10
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by adeoba2008(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2020
jamesope04:
So these people are interested in the stony rice this current dispensation has been feeding us with? It's hightime Guinea had their fair share of it. But it will be better if Guinea sticks to her imported rice. Imported rice was #13.5k before Oga closed border. Now stony rice goes for 18k

At least the price is reducing.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Emmanuelomojo: 6:44am On Jan 28, 2020
rentAcock:
This is what it means being the giant of Africa, our little brothers like Ghana, Togo, Guinea Bissau and co look up to us for guidance.
Bross abeg no vex, do not call Ghana our little brother again ooo. Go and stay any were in Ghana for a week and compare it to the Nigeria s equivalent you will discover a great difference; from their thinking, orderliness even the way the commit their crimes LOL... Or even the way the government workers attend to their Jobs... You will see and know that we are far behind them...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strawberry Farming Crippled In Jos / Maize Grains, Soyabeans, Sorghum and all grains available In Tonnes For Sale / Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.