Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production (19746 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project / FG Blames Benin Republic And Cameroon Of Sabotaging Local Rice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by yoyo4456: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Super fun games from the camp slotxo One web site is over.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Cousin9999: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Malaysia sought assistance from Nigeria on palm oil production and today they are the largest producer in the world.

Now, Guinea are at our doorstep seeking for assistance in rice production. If you know you know.

Two different agendas. The world wants to steal from Africa. African nations are just trying to build themselves up by trading and learning from each other, so Africa can pull off the foreign leeches.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by luluosas(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Yes, Nigeria made the wisest decision in closing the land borders, this has reinforced our ability to sustain our food production locally thereby enhancing agricultural development and prosperity.

Now, Big Bull the the most commonly found rice here in Benin City, and to be honest, they are good.
But, I don't know who can assist me to the place I can get Coscaris rice. I have been longing to buy it because I heard it is superb
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Purespirit: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2020
I sincerely do not know if this post seeks political applaud or is politically motivated but to reports from other countries proves we are on athe right track on this one.
However, I have patronized the local companies twice now, the first regardless of the style you employ to prepare it, it gets bad a few hours after cooking but this new product PATRIOT RICE (I think) friends and family have scooped it all in a bid to make them understand that some are stone free.
For those seeking for recommendation of a stone free rice I recommend this one.
I’m not looking to changing until I get a better recommendation.

I would implore Nigerians to push for a refinery too as fuel subsidy is a tool of massive corruption. These guys are milking us dry yet some of us still have to buy catalyst for our cars and tilt our generator knob to preserve fuel consumption. Fuel that has been subsidized we are still out to subsidize it further.
Cheers!!!
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Ghenisean(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2020
For your mind now oooooo,I pray make the thing no go as e go with Nigeria and Malaysia own

Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Jimi24: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2020
jamesope04:
So these people are interested in the stony rice this current dispensation has been feeding us with? It's hightime Guinea had their fair share of it. But it will be better if Guinea sticks to her imported rice. Imported rice was #13.5k before Oga closed border. Now stony rice goes for 18k

Now 18k?. Thank God. Let me make some calls. Some guys are waiting to make a killing
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Jimi24: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2020
luluosas:
Yes, Nigeria made the wisest decision in closing the land borders, this has reinforced our ability to sustain our food production locally thereby enhancing agricultural development and prosperity.

Now, Big Bull the the most commonly found rice here in Benin City, and to be honest, they are good.
But, I don't know who can assist me to the place I can get Coscaris rice. I have been longing to buy it because I heard it is superb

Coscharis is 24k at least and wont come down. They have targetted a niche quality demanding market.
There are many young foools asking for rice to come down to 13.5k which is a difference of just N40 per kg before they appreciate govt's efforts. Please keep at it. I call you fooools for a good reason.
By the way, 24k per bag is just N480 per kg which is N240 per plate very large serving.
If you think that is significant for the market that Coscharis you are not intelligent.
18k per bag is just N180 for a large plate of rice. Most bukas sell 250gram as a plate of rice which is N90.00
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Antoeni(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abeg they Should stay there Lane First , We are Yet to Perfect Production And Cost
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by rentAcock(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Emmanuelomojo:
Bross abeg no vex, do not call Ghana our little brother again ooo. Go and stay any were in Ghana for a week and compare it to the Nigeria s equivalent you will discover a great difference; from their thinking, orderliness even the way the commit their crimes LOL... Or even the way the government workers attend to their Jobs... You will see and know that we are far behind them...

But they are a small country
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by luluosas(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Honestly, you are speaking French. Don't you understand clear language? Who is talking about price here?
People buying the available foreign rice here at 28k, did they fell from the moon? If I could get Big Bull at 22k, what stops me from buying Coscharis Rice at 24k which is of a better quality?
Therefore, if you don't have any thing meaningful to contribute, I would advise you keep shut please. Thank you.

Jimi24:

Coscharis is 24k at least and wont come down. They have targetted a niche quality demanding market.
There are many young foools asking for rice to come down to 13.5k which is a difference of just N40 per kg before they appreciate govt's efforts. Please keep at it. I call you fooools for a good reason.
By the way, 24k per bag is just N480 per kg which is N240 per plate very large serving.
If you think that is significant for the market that Coscharis you are not intelligent.
18k per bag is just N180 for a large plate of rice. Most bukas sell 250gram as a plate of rice which is N90.00
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Legendguru: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
One man poison is another man choice you mean guinea loves our stone filled rice
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by wizzzmike: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
rentAcock:

so what makes Nigeria big brothers lol? population or land or economy?
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by wizzzmike: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
rentAcock:

so what makes Nigeria big brothers lol? population or land or economy?
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Ghokes(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
A blind man supposedly leading another blind man
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by gees101(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Haaaaaa 9ja weh dey find support
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by tck2000(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
rentAcock:
This is what it means being the giant of Africa, our little brothers like Ghana, Togo, Guinea Bissau and co look up to us for guidance.
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Blessedndu(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2020
But nigeria rice is good.
The current one we are using is stone free.
�������
Re: Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2020
We have not fed ourselves we now want to be feeding guinea. This country sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strawberry Farming Crippled In Jos / Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export / Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.