Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... (1738 Views)

Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by Ilekokonit: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
If your woman only says I love you during sex or asks you if you love her during sex or she asks you to tell her you love her during sex, then she is a psycho.

Thank me later for the above expo.

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by Ladylite: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
It is men who that mostly, not women

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by donbachi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Na wen people drink dem dey talk true...so is sex
Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by Offpoint: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
More like: who ever tells you " I love you " during sex, male or female... is a complete idiott.

Nobody meant anything they said during sex.

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by JustinNepolian: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Our elders once said "believe the words of a drunk individual at your own peril"

Anything they can't tell you once they are sane and in their conscious self... Should not send you through the roof... grin

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Bros, but u sure say na WOMAN born u so. Or u dropped from the sky like Oduduwa.
Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by ubunja(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Bros, but u sure say na WOMAN born u so. Or u dropped from the sky like Oduduwa.
you don't owe women anything because your were born by a woman. Stop simping already. Who you owe is God.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2020
ubunja:
you don't owe women anything because your were born by a woman. Stop simping already. Who you owe is God.

Ubunja, truth be told, u are one of the very few people on this forum I hold in high esteem.
Carefully read that post again and look for the meaning of PSYCHO in the dictionary and ask yourself if a woman that displays such a "character" is truly a PSYCHO.

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Jan 28, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Ubunja, truth be told, u are one of the very few people on this forum I hold in high esteem.
Carefully read that post again and look for the meaning of PSYCHO in the dictionary and ask yourself if a woman that displays such a "character" is truly a PSYCHO.
I was commenting on your comment not on OP's post.

Re: If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... by Nature8(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Ilekokonit:
If your woman only says I love you during sex or asks you if you love her during sex or she asks you to tell her you love her during sex, then she is a psycho.

Thank me later for the above expo.

Got TPE Stains On Adult Dolls? Know How To Remove Them In 10 Seconds Or Less / If Your Partner Goes Through Your Phone, Will Your Relationship Still Survive? / I Feel I Encounter Good Lucks After Masturbating, Is That Normal?