Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (35603 Views)

Top African Countries Leading In Work Life Balance / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jayy10:

You can't always have what you want. That's a general life principle!
Simple logic dictates that a person who can supposedly construct a jet shouldn't have a problem constructing a kite.
But that doesn't seem to apply to "diabolical" believers.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Dray(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
saxha:
The same useless power that couldn't make them get what they want, or the position you occupied, but will still come to you physically to beg for "assistance".
No, there's no "spiritual" power anywhere. You just don't understand the logic behind it.

Note: " Everything is magic, except to the magician "

Yes, they may be the cause of the sickness and all the shit that might happen to you at that time. But I tell, they can only get you through physical means, you just don't understand how they do it.

Nothing spiritual.

grin grin
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by toplinetrtrend: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
Well I use TB Joshua's picture in my office and also have the miracle water....

They try but eventually make an unreasonable mistake that can not be overlooked and always get the privilege of having me expose them before I fire them. All branches of my company know that no one can mess with me.

I think you are social that's why, well my disposition is always official, no time for office women gossip or banter or office sex or flings from the time I was P.A till I claimed up in ranks.

We are in a wicked world, so you should know how to carry yourself in a shroud of mystery... Smile a little but rarely and give very cold formal but polite answers.

No one can attack someone whose next move even their baba or chief priest can not guess then every midnight call on God, and mention everyone's names and pray for your position at work and confuse enemies even before they become enemies.

Sleep after one hour of hot prayers and wake up with a mischievous grin on your face and go off to work.

Pray with psalms often if you are Christian.

You use TB Joshua's picture as a talisman. Good. I hope you are not one of those that call Catholics idol worshippers because they place images at home and in their Churches?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by reubenobi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ginomel:

I completely align to your perspective, as far as you did not physically put poison in my food, If you like, be naked at midnight with red cloth and blood for seven days for me to die of poisoning without physically putting it. The fellow is on a long thing.
it's easy to say.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by lifeagain22: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

See these uncritical beings who swallow everything that their equally ignorant friends and relations tell them.
Those diabolical people get sick, they struggle to feed, they struggle to cloth their children.
Yet, they have the power to turn the day into night and control other people's life but can't help their own life.
SMH
. Kid u don't have to be rich to be Diabolical . Indomie Generation that determines spirituality by wealth.

7 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ginomel(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
toniblacman:
Bush baby... / Egbere
My conclusion too
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ginomel:

Please, use your magic and discover my account number without my telling you ,then credit the account number with your magic, then I will believe you

Hello, their are no such powers. But powers that will make you give it out willingly without remembering you ever did.

Their us a structure and multiple ways to get to a point. Why do I have to guess when I know you will tell me.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
lifeagain22:
. Kid u don't have to be rich to be Diabolical . Indomie Generation that determines spirituality by wealth.
It is a pity that you have not mentally grown beyond a 7-year-old kid who fears the dark and is afraid of ghosts.

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Rattle9: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
My friend, you see the issue of spirituality? it is not by muscles o, you have to be smart, shrewd and staid by all means. The apt question is "how is your spiritual life?"
If your answer is wanting, baba, be sure of getting knocked down like a piece of a pawn in that battleground. well, i will end here!
but i got a bit of funny advice that might work for you; start attending MFM or Chosen chosen and get their Bib and always wear it. grin grin grin funny right? if your office policy frown at that, then always flag it in your car and keep same in a conspicuous place at your office, preferably the back of your chair or your suit hanger.
As funny as it sounds, its an effective superficial insignia of your awareness and stance, you can do best by living up to it spiritually. your choice!

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

Simple logic dictates that a person who can supposedly construct a jet shouldn't have a problem constructing a kite.
But that doesn't seem to apply to "diabolical" believers.
The world is not entirely based on logic. Diabolism, and/or spirituality are not entirely explained logically. There's a whole lot of happenings that cannot just be explained.

4 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
We should commit our ways into God's hands.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ginomel(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
reubenobi:
it's easy to say.

Sorry are you saying that somebody s food can be poisoned remotely??

I wonder why people are struggling for visas, they should close their eyes and appear in Canada or US

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jayy10:

The world is not entirely based on logic. Diabolism, and/or spirituality are not entirely explained logically. There's a whole lot of happenings that cannot just be explained.
If it can't be explained, how can you claim to understand it and attribute a definite cause to it?

4 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Yankee101: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
soberdrunk:
Let us even assume all the OP wrote is true, how can someone have the power to torment and take someone's life but cannot use that power to progress and own companies..... angry

Which is easier, build a 100 storey highrise or tear it down?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Make sure you are a genuine child of God that's all.

You don't need to go to a prophet or join them in looking for power up and down.

Just be a genuine child of God.

Note: The moment you believe in charms for protection or harm anyone with charms, then you could be a prey in their hands any day. But having trust in Jehovah alone is your pass to Divine protection. I have been there, I know what I am saying.

4 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people will still come here and say spirits doesn't exist... grin

Until it happens to you, like the poster said, you won't believe it exist...

My encounters with spirits at work in a farm I've worked b4, changed my mindset...
There was a time, in the middle of the nights, I and my colleagues were hearing the sound of a small baby crying, few of us were brave enough to check out through the window, we didn't see the thing clearly, but we're sure that it's small in nature and carries mat.
Ion know what's its called tho...

The spirit is called "egbere" (crying daemon) in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

If it can't be explained, how can you claim to understand it and attribute a definite cause to it?
"She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later,
she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All
evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she
usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit
her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this
family friend would just be screaming and calling out for
help."

What logical explanation can you attribute to this?
Why did she start experiencing the migraines after the threats and not before then? How do you relate her colleague's constant appearance in a trance to the migraines?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by jossydee1: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, honestly I don't know it's name.
But we saw clearly that it carried mat...

One of my friends died in the process, he was slapped, he and the security man sha.
They were smoking cigarettes in the middle of the night. (the bush sha)

The security man used more than 3 months in the hospital.
My friend died on the spot...

Till today, all the security men stays indoor...

It's not common anymore except in thick bush of forest.

I laugh when I hear young folks say spiritism doesn't exist. It does my dear.

The reason some of us don't get bothered about their existence is because we know the power we carry.
The authority in the name of Jesus supersedes them all.

If you had been operating in the authority in the name of Jesus that time you saw it, you could ban that spirit from that vicinity in Jesus name. That's all. It will never show up again and you guys will continue living or doing your business there safely. It's called dominion grin

14 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by victorazyvictor(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
We4all:
I once worked in the account section of a company where I was responsible for handling physical cash worth millions of naira. Some of my 'shallow minded' colleagues assumed that handling such cash meant that I had the privilege of diverting funds into personal use without being discovered.

There were times some would come to me and ask to give them a loan;stating that I should use my power to cover it up for a couple of days. I never succumbed to this madness, and I ended up with more enemies than friends.

Then the spiritual attack began! And when the center could no longer hold, I took a bow. One of them would later confess about 2-3 years later on how she tried to diabolically scheme her way to assume my position while I was working at that company. In fact, the plan was to oust me by snuffing life out of me, but fortunately, I got lucky.

Unfortunately, not many people were as lucky as I was. A couple of weeks ago, a family friend who worked with a Federal Establishment died after she had a disagreement with a co-worker over unaccountable funds.

She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later, she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this family friend would just be screaming and calling out for help.

Then she went spiritual, and her suspicions were confirmed. But unfortunately, she died without respite.

The Federal Medical Center in one of the north central states is a dangerous zone. Deaths are recorded almost on a daily basis, and these people die in mysterious circumstances. They targets are mostly those in sensitive and highly competitive positions.

I know some people will argue that these things don't exist; and no one has the diabolical power to snuff life out of anyone. Saying these evil don't exist is tantamount to drawing conclusions that the devil doesn't exist either. The truth is, Africans are surrounded with lots of evil, and you will doubt it until it happens to someone close to you.

So to the question at hand: those of you occupying sensitive positions at work, how do you deal with diabolism in your work environment? Do you fight evil with evil, or do you commit everything into God's hand and watch as events play out?

You can contribute your inputs so others will learn how to handle such office menace and also master how to thread carefully.

God / Prayer
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
quirus:

The spirit is called "egbere" (crying daemon) in Yoruba land.

Thanks bro, with the name
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jayy10:

"She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later,
she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All
evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she
usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit
her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this
family friend would just be screaming and calling out for
help."

What logical explanation can you attribute to this?
Why did she start experiencing the migraines after the threats? How do you relate her colleague's constant appearance in a trance to the migraines?

You are applying a flawed logic to something that you claimed is not governed by logic.
How does that work?

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

You are applying a flawed logic to something that you claimed is not governed by logic.
How does that work?
I'm sorry, what do you mean?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by pedestal82(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
These sensitive positions comes with a lot of money attached to them, so everyone is interested.
As Christian, you are holding such position, do you take illegal cash, or what doesn't officially belong to you? If you do, how do you expect God to protect you? Prayers will not keep you from such diabolical of those that seek your hurt.
It's a basic principle of God, be upright, keep my commandments, do not sin, pray. In exchange you get God's protection.
If you go against God's principle, and you are holding such position, just go diabolical like the others, because that's the only way out. But this also has a caveat, be lucky that, the other guy doesn't get a higher power than from where yours is coming from.

5 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by mekuso89(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just put a clove of garlic in your pocket when going to work and under your pillow at night that's all
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by ChiOkikeNedu: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
This has invalidated this generational opinion of village people being wicked. I read a post here in the morning about wicked village people. Are these diabolic village people working in all these mentioned companies?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by showafrica(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
soberdrunk:
Let us even assume all the OP wrote is true, how can someone have the power to torment and take someone's life but cannot use that power to progress and own companies..... angry

Talking about this, I understand that negative people dont have any plans for themselves, they only want to halt another person progress and thats traces of witchcraft.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jayy10:

I'm sorry, what do you mean?
You said diabolism doesn't follow logic.
But you are now making a logical connection between a threat and unusual symptoms
while ascribing it to diabolism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Rescued From 150 Ft Deep Well In Igando (Photo) / ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.