Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (36605 Views)

Top African Countries Leading In Work Life Balance / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Originalsly: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
My advice ... from experience and what I learned along the way..... you need to believe and have faith that God is Almighty.... above all else. After God.... power is in the hands of "Satan". If you don't have that belief or faith... then you are open to the diabolical. If you have the belief and faith.... you can't be touched by the diabolic.... whoever sends "evil" your way... it shall be returned to them.

5 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by richPHAROAH: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fortification

In this environment, you have to move up the spiritual ladder quickly.

If someone is telling you to hold on to one Middle East religion, just give him a knife and tell such person to slaughter you. my brother, when they face you, you will be a walk over.

Better still, leave the environment.

But I presume money goes around well in such place and for you to partake in the largese, you have to dine with powers.
idiot u can make cash without dinning with what ever powers u are refering to. there is no power stronger than your inner power. people like u are the reason why most peoples life is messed up

6 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
GermanMelania oya ohh, fear fear dude. Come and make noise here ohh

You're disturbing yourself.
You're calling out someone who thinks with his brain, rather than believe in things which have no solid proof to back up its existence.
Next time provide proof, rather than calling someone out unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
richPHAROAH:
where are you, come let me employ u and mess u up. i destroyed atleast 5 shrines that messed with me

It doesn't happen that way. Those ones you destroyed are paupers been duped by fake spiritualist.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're disturbing yourself.
You're calling out someone who thinks with his brain, rather than believe in things which have no solid proof to back up its existence.
Next time provide proof, rather than calling someone out unnecessarily.

Guy shuut up smell go one side. I've already tried to set up a meet and he chicked out. Just shut up and let adults talk, ok?

3 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
richPHAROAH:
idiot u can make cash without dinning with what ever powers u are refering to. there is no power stronger than your inner power. people like u are the reason why most peoples life is messed up

Okay
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by InvertedHammer: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
Well I use TB Joshua's picture in my office and also have the miracle water.....

/
You replaced God with TB Joshua?

Some of you are deranged!

/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Does it exist or not?
I believe it does.
We just don't know the EXACT mechanism it takes to exert its material effects.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Does it exist or not?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ginomel(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
saxha:
The same useless power that couldn't make them get what they want, or the position you occupied, but will still come to you physically to beg for "assistance".
No, there's no "spiritual" power anywhere. You just don't understand the logic behind it.

Note: " Everything is magic, except to the magician "

Yes, they may be the cause of the sickness and all the shit that might happen to you at that time. But I tell, they can only get you through physical means, you just don't understand how they do it.

Nothing spiritual.

I completely align to your perspective, as far as you did not physically put poison in my food, If you like, be naked at midnight with red cloth and blood for seven days for me to die of poisoning without physically putting it. The fellow is on a long thing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by ibechris(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
soberdrunk:
Let us even assume all the OP wrote is true, how can someone have the power to torment and take someone's life but cannot use that power to progress and own companies..... angry

And the one that gets me angry is that,these evil people can be so poor and yet they visit juju houses.

15 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jayy10:

If you "just don't understand how they do it" , why then do you just conclude it is not spiritual?
Because they can't help themself and are failures.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people will still come here and say spirits doesn't exist... grin

Until it happens to you, like the poster said, you won't believe it exist...

My encounters with spirits at work in a farm I've worked b4, changed my mindset...
There was a time, in the middle of the nights, I and my colleagues were hearing the sound of a small baby crying, few of us were brave enough to check out through the window, we didn't see the thing clearly, but we're sure that it's small in nature and carries mat.
Ion know what's its called tho...
Bush baby... / Egbere

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by richPHAROAH: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It doesn't happen that way. Those ones you destroyed are paupers been duped by fake spiritualist.
ok
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Righteousness89(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
We4all:
I once worked in the account section of a company where I was responsible for handling physical cash worth millions of naira. Some of my 'shallow minded' colleagues assumed that handling such cash meant that I had the privilege of diverting funds into personal use without being discovered.

There were times some would come to me and ask to give them a loan;stating that I should use my power to cover it up for a couple of days. I never succumbed to this madness, and I ended up with more enemies than friends.

Then the spiritual attack began! And when the center could no longer hold, I took a bow. One of them would later confess about 2-3 years later on how she tried to diabolically scheme her way to assume my position while I was working at that company. In fact, the plan was to oust me by snuffing life out of me, but fortunately, I got lucky.

Unfortunately, not many people were as lucky as I was. A couple of weeks ago, a family friend who worked with a Federal Establishment died after she had a disagreement with a co-worker over unaccountable funds.

She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later, she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this family friend would just be screaming and calling out for help.

Then she went spiritual, and her suspicions were confirmed. But unfortunately, she died without respite.

The Federal Medical Center in one of the north central states is a dangerous zone. Deaths are recorded almost on a daily basis, and these people die in mysterious circumstances. They targets are mostly those in sensitive and highly competitive positions.

I know some people will argue that these things don't exist; and no one has the diabolical power to snuff life out of anyone. Saying these evil don't exist is tantamount to drawing conclusions that the devil doesn't exist either. The truth is, Africans are surrounded with lots of evil, and you will doubt it until it happens to someone close to you.

So to the question at hand: those of you occupying sensitive positions at work, how do you deal with diabolism in your work environment? Do you fight evil with evil, or do you commit everything into God's hand and watch as events play out?

You can contribute your inputs so others will learn how to handle such office menace and also master how to thread carefully.

These things happen every now and then..

Who Backs you up determines whether you will survive..

The Problem today is that Many claim to be Children of GOD but have 1 leg outside..

Many claim to be People of GOD but do not live right.. so the devil has a loop hole to strike..

Many Christians today cannot pray... they see Prayer as a burden...

GOD ALMIGHTY says; You shall seek me and find me when you Search for me with all your Heart...

Be a Genuinely Child of GOD.. no Harm will befall you.. You can't die a day before your death..

12 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Guy shuut up smell go one side. I've already tried to set up a meet and he chicked out. Just shut up and let adults talk, ok?

Lol, why the insult nw? smiley
My words hurt you?
Sorry tho.
But you can make a video, showcasing your ability. No one needs to meet you to see anything.
So like I said, without proof, your claim is hogwash.
Thanks. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by WeRblessed(f): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Do evil exist? Yes.

Do diabolism have an effect? No. It only affect those who believe in them. Same way some folks believe that you can actually use a human being to make money, but after all, they are more retched than retched itself.

Diabolic people are like movie actors playing the roles of diabolic people.

Telling Africans to please get sense, but dem no gree.

3 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:
Because they can't help themself and are failures.
You can't always have what you want. That's a general life principle!
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Jamesayo: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Watch and Pray
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by jossydee1: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol grin grin grin grin
Na "egbere" be that. Na one demonic spirit like that.

Anyways, I know a name that is above every other name; at the name of Jesus Christ, every knee shall bow. If you act on the authority in the name of Jesus, you will rule them all. They will end up destroying themselves with their evil power and you won't be hurt.
At the end, they will bow...power pass power

Sammy07:
Some people will still come here and say spirits doesn't exist... grin

Until it happens to you, like the poster said, you won't believe it exist...

My encounters with spirits at work in a farm I've worked b4, changed my mindset...
There was a time, in the middle of the nights, I and my colleagues were hearing the sound of a small baby crying, few of us were brave enough to check out through the window, we didn't see the thing clearly, but we're sure that it's small in nature and carries mat.
Ion know what's its called tho...

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by lifeagain22: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
We4all:
I once worked in the account section of a company where I was responsible for handling physical cash worth millions of naira. Some of my 'shallow minded' colleagues assumed that handling such cash meant that I had the privilege of diverting funds into personal use without being discovered.

There were times some would come to me and ask to give them a loan;stating that I should use my power to cover it up for a couple of days. I never succumbed to this madness, and I ended up with more enemies than friends.

Then the spiritual attack began! And when the center could no longer hold, I took a bow. One of them would later confess about 2-3 years later on how she tried to diabolically scheme her way to assume my position while I was working at that company. In fact, the plan was to oust me by snuffing life out of me, but fortunately, I got lucky.

Unfortunately, not many people were as lucky as I was. A couple of weeks ago, a family friend who worked with a Federal Establishment died after she had a disagreement with a co-worker over unaccountable funds.

She was threatened by this colleague and seven days later, she was struck with a strange and severe migraine. All evidence pointed to this colleague of hers because she usually appeared in a trance; and uses a heavy stick to hit her head continuously. The pain would be so severe that this family friend would just be screaming and calling out for help.

Then she went spiritual, and her suspicions were confirmed. But unfortunately, she died without respite.

The Federal Medical Center in one of the north central states is a dangerous zone. Deaths are recorded almost on a daily basis, and these people die in mysterious circumstances. They targets are mostly those in sensitive and highly competitive positions.

I know some people will argue that these things don't exist; and no one has the diabolical power to snuff life out of anyone. Saying these evil don't exist is tantamount to drawing conclusions that the devil doesn't exist either. The truth is, Africans are surrounded with lots of evil, and you will doubt it until it happens to someone close to you.

So to the question at hand: those of you occupying sensitive positions at work, how do you deal with diabolism in your work environment? Do you fight evil with evil, or do you commit everything into God's hand and watch as events play out?

You can contribute your inputs so others will learn how to handle such office menace and also master how to thread carefully.
. Spiritual things are deeper ,Going to church to Pray, shout on top of your voice ,paying tithes etc does not makes You Spiritual ,Jesus was Spiritual throughout his eartly sojourn he was not a talk talk and loose personality .To over evils that is every where you must be Spiritual .Wake up in the morning ,Get some sea salts ,Pour it in a water ,read psalm 35 ,7 times in it ,drink very little and use the remaining to bath .Fast throughout that day ,No sex ,No hatred ,keep positive mind
..do this for 7 days .fasting could be between morning and 4 pm..Avoid meat ,fish during fasting Eat fruits ,Vegetables .

4 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by mployer(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
WeRblessed:
Do evil exist? Yes.

Do diabolism have an effect? No. It only affect those who believe in them. Same way so folks believe that you can actually use a human being to make money, but after all, they are more retched than retched itself.

Lol. You never see something.

I used to think this way. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, why the insult nw? smiley
My words hurt you?
Sorry tho.
But you can make a video, showcasing your ability. No one needs to meet you to see anything.
So like I said, without proof, your claim is hogwash.
Thanks. smiley

Lol ok smiley
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Xisnin(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Small pikin close mouth and go watch power rangers on CN

ArticleBeast:

You must be a kid... One day you will learn

lifeagain22:
. This one needs to be taught a spiritual Lesson ...Can you simply put this to test ,I can direct U to a Village just go there and Tell them Witches are mad and stupid and leave immediately without anyone touching u ...that night u won't b the one typing this Rubbish

See these uncritical beings who swallow everything that their equally ignorant friends and relations tell them.
Those diabolical people get sick, they struggle to feed, they struggle to cloth their children.
Yet, they have the power to turn the day into night and control other people's life but can't help their own life.
SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by bezimo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
When I say life is spiritual 100% .some fellows parading intellectual and mental prowess will dispute and I laugh...only if their spiritual eyes could be open to see things in the spirit..that happens to them in the physical.They will change their perspective..

Just don't be unfortunate. I have had my fair share of experience in that line..but God has always been my defence but not many have been lucky.Many will tell you same. Wickedness of man and the devil is real 100%. We keep trusting God to keep us everyday.

When Bible said "the dark places of the earth are full of the habitation of cruelty"......it wasn't saying a lie but the truth.

13 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ginomel(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You need to employ me and mess with me. Same TB Joshua picture I will use to run you mad.

When powers are talking, please don't bring Christianity and Islam. The magics you see come from us.

Please, use your magic and discover my account number without my telling you ,then credit the account number with your magic, then I will believe you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
WeRblessed:
Do evil exist? Yes.

Do diabolism have an effect? No. It only affect those who believe in them. Same way so folks believe that you can actually use a human being to make money, but after all, they are more retched than retched itself.

These people have made up their mind to remain dumb for life.
But we still need to do the needful and educate those who are living in ignorance, because their beliefs are really affecting the average person.

The reason why kidnapping and ritual killing is rampant these days is because of the ideology that ritual killing brings some form of wealth.
If the masses can be freed from such senseless belief, then this country would definitely move forward.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Dray(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
There will always be negative jealous people in your life, you just have to ignore them and live your life the best you see fit....

grin grin grin
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
toniblacman:

Bush baby... / Egbere
jossydee1:
Lol grin grin grin grin
Na "egbere" be that. Na one demonic spirit like that.

Anyways, I know a name that is above every other name; at the name of Jesus Christ, every knee shall bow. If you act on the authority in the name of Jesus, you will rule them all. They will end up destroying themselves with their evil power and you won't be hurt.
At the end, they will bow...power pass power

Lol, honestly I don't know it's name.
But we saw clearly that it carried mat...

One of my friends died in the process, he was slapped, he and the security man sha.
They were smoking cigarettes in the middle of the night. (the bush sha)

The security man used more than 3 months in the hospital.
My friend died on the spot...

Till today, all the security men stays indoor...

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by mployer(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

See these uncritical beings who swallow everything that their equally ignorant friends and relations tell them.
Those diabolical people get sick, they struggle to feed, they struggle to cloth their children.
Yet, they have the power to turn the day into night and control other people's life but can't help their own life.
SMH

The devil is the author of diabolical powers. his aim is to kill and destroy. he wishes no good to any human, not even those that serve him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.