Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (35628 Views)

Top African Countries Leading In Work Life Balance / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by akanbiaa(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2020
soberdrunk:
Let us even assume all the OP wrote is true, how can someone have the power to torment and take someone's life but cannot use that power to progress and own companies..... angry
Because it takes positive energy to do good while negative energy to do evil and it's easier to destroy than to build.

3 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

i lost a friend yesterday, and every body is busy saying "them do am". "they don get am". he started having this episode of seizures on Sunday.. you know, teeth gnashing and tongue biting, to the extent he ate and swallowed up to 70% of the tongue in his mouth before he got better on Monday.
He died on Monday evening, few hours after he was discharged from the psych hospital, few meters away from me.

now this my friend lives close to me. just three houses away so we kind of hang out regularly. I see him almost everyday, and he was an alcoholic. if it's not alcohol then it's drugs, combinations of everything and anything at all.. so definitely, his brain was dying all these years, he kept falling in the streets, they kept blaming evil people, my friend kept up with the booze and drugs and somehow, I fuelled it to an extent cuz I never said no whenever he came for bucks to goan drink. or do drugs.

now my man is dead and the news is that the enemies finally got him.
I'm sharing my story because it corresponds with everything about this thread. crazy things happen and without investigation we're quick to blame it on nonsense things.

the truth is, the more we believe there is power in juju, the more we're pulled back. the more girls and kids will be kidnapped for ritual purposes. the more we'll keep being less concerned about handling things because we believe we can easily hand them over to god.

my drunkard cousin's liver issues is being blamed on the villagers. I don't know what to do with this messed up society any more.

Fools will still insult you for this.
They've made up their minds to mentally enslave themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2020
lozanni:

Diabolical people exist in official settings. Two personal examples I encountered will explain further:

1. A friend who was a Supervisor in a multinational company had an altercation with a colleague who threatened to deal with him. About two weeks later he was caught by the company security men trying to smuggle out, llegally, some inconsequential company products.
The security men gave the man the chance to return the products back to the store and walk away a free man, but the friend became more aggressive, to the surprise of the security men who know him to be a very calm person, and dared them to do their worst.
In the end the security men took it up officially and the dude got sack, much later he came to himself and wondered what came over him in the first place.
2. I was in a public transport once and I could not help over hearing three men who were discussing about their deceased relative who had a quarrel with an office colleague who threatened to deal with him. Shortly after that their relative took ill and died.
Upon enquiry from their native doctors, they claimed to had discovered that the office colleague was responsible for their relative's passing away and they therefore sought to exact their own revenge by sending their perceived enemy to the great beyond also.
They claimed to have carried out their plan through visiting the office and giving the 'guilty' colleague a handshake through which their spiritual arrow was fired, which ultimately led to the demise of the guilty man.
They claimed to have later gone back to verify that the man was truly dead and they were satisfied when they saw his obituary notice around the office environment.
This second experience shook me up so badly as I asked myself: ' Is this how people kill easily and are also killed'

As usual, third party stories. Not credible.
You didn't experience anything, you just heard stories.

As for the three men, I don't know why anyone would ever have such conversation in a public gathering, but let me just assume your fairytale is true. We would need the expertise of these three men to win the war against boko haram, wouldn't we? grin

5 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

You're sick in the head.

That's not how it works.
You have to counter his points by dishing out intelligent responses to prove to us that he's wrong, rather than throwing unnecessary insults.

4 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

I wonder why you didn't say steal from a church?

grin
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

That's not how it works.
You have to counter his points by dishing out intelligent responses to prove to us that he's wrong, rather than throwing unnecessary insults.

Okay I'm sorry, aren't you from Nigeria?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Sharon(f): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2020
akanbiaa:
Because it takes positive energy to do good while negative energy to do evil and it's easier to destroy than to build.

They can destroy boko Haram and evil politicians right?

3 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Sharon(f): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

You're sick in the head.

Lol see another monkey
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol see another monkey

What did you just say? Seems you don't know who you just quoted
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Sharon(f): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

What did you just say? Seems you don't know who you just quoted

Have several seats pls.

You want to threaten me with the supernatural?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 1:02am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Have several seats pls.

You want to threaten me with the supernatural?

You don't believe they exist so why do you keep mentioning the name and feasting on topics concerning them??

BTW i only quote you but never insulted you so why calling me such name?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people will still come here and say spirits doesn't exist... grin

Until it happens to you, like the poster said, you won't believe it exist...

My encounters with spirits at work in a farm I've worked b4, changed my mindset...
There was a time, in the middle of the nights, I and my colleagues were hearing the sound of a small baby crying, few of us were brave enough to check out through the window, we didn't see the thing clearly, but we're sure that it's small in nature and carries mat.
Ion know what's its called tho...
it's called Egbere in Yoruba land.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Sharon(f): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

You don't believe they exist so why do you keep mentioning the name and feasting on topics concerning them??

BTW i only quote you but never insulted you so why calling me such name?

STFU. Didn't you insult that poster up there for no reason?

You can dish it out but can't take in. .

Sorry to bruise your ego.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2020
life's spiritual and you have to go spiritual bout it.if anybody tells u otherwise, Omo,dem never knack am
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

STFU. Didn't you insult that poster up there for no reason?

You can dish it out but can't take in. .

Sorry to bruise your ego.

It's a lie, you didn't insult me because I did same to the other person up there tho I apologized at once

You did so because i joke with you here too much and maybe because I sent you a DM last week, don't know

Okay fine.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Sharon(f): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

It's a lie, you didn't insult me because I did same to the other person up there tho I apologized at once

You did so because i joke with you here too much and maybe because I sent you a DM last week, don't know

Okay fine.

Abeg foh with your hypocrisy
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Halo22: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2020
The problem with we Africans is our negative approach towards spiritualism. We always employ the dark aspect of it in order to tackle ourselves. I have faced many spiritual attacks even as young man, but one thing I discovered in all those situations is that each time I mention the name of Jesus Christ, I see them running helter skelter. So op, if u are a Christian, imbibe the word of God and always use it against your spiritual enemies. You are covered totally.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by We4all: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2020
WeRblessed:

My brother its not real. Open your brains.

Insect crawling out of body is called Formication, which literally happens to a lot of people in the western countries and Africa. If not treated on time your body starts changing. There is also elephantiasis which Africans believe that someone stepped on a juju. Strange sicknesses in Africa are termed as juju, but educated minds and the western nations know the clinical names and solutions to them.

No be Naija people saw a self-driving vehicle last year dem say na witch?

Abeg, no vess, Africa is in sh#t!

Since you know so much, then why didn't the doctors in the teaching and sophisticated hospitals she was taken to diagnose her condition?

Insect crawling out of body is called Formication, which literally happens to a lot of people in the western countries and Africa.

Please don't mislead people. Formication is described as a sensation which RESEMBLES that of small insects crawling on or under the skin. It doesn't mean that there are actual insects in your body.

Even though mites can crawl into the body causing scabies, the condition is not always that serious, and that is completely different from formication. Formication causes itchiness, tingling and sometimes prickling. I know this, cos I have experienced it before. You should research more about it.

And please, I didn't say insects were crawling out of his body. I said, after undergoing medication with a herbalist, the foreign body which was moving around his body and causing him so much discomfort; and which happened to be a millipede, crawled and settled on his feet.

Do you know the interesting part? When the millipede settled on his feet, the herbalist told his family that was the much he could do, and that he needed a surgery to have the millipede removed.

So, can you explain how a millipede which was the size of a big rat got into his body? And how come the doctors couldn't diagnose what was wrong with him?

Señor, some of us are very experienced, and I am aware of what is happening around me. Like I always tell people who are doubting Thomases:"Just pray it doesn't happen to you".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2020
MisterKings:
My Father was poisoned in the company he worked by a diabolic colleague of his. I wanted to get revenge but a friend advised against it. This was 7years ago. Life became hard as he was the only bread winner of the house.

I have grown now and married and Truth is anyone who messes with me or my family will see hell live and direct. I go leave religion and do whatever is needful.

Funny thing is some of the people replying this post are part of the evil people.
[url]
MisterKings:
My Father was poisoned in the company he worked by a diabolic colleague of his. I wanted to get revenge but a friend advised against it. This was 7years ago. Life became hard as he was the only bread winner of the house.

I have grown now and married and Truth is anyone who messes with me or my family will see hell live and direct. I go leave religion and do whatever is needful.

Funny thing is some of the people replying this post are part of the evil people.
[/url]
MisterKings:

@last paragraph...you are so correct. who would admit he or she is diabolically wicked?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by We4all: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2020
redsun:
It is called work bullying and next time people come to you to ask for dubious favours,record their conversations secretly and expose them.

Air pollution is one the major silent killers in Nigeria and the lady that died of so-called migraine could have died of anything, but because the country is too primitive to carry out autopsies for sudden and unexplained deaths, you will never know what actually killed her.

A serial killer that uses poison can kill millions in nigeria without anybody knowing. How will they know?

It is called work bullying and next time people come to you to ask for dubious favours,record their conversations secretly and expose them.

You want me to expose an African man in a work environment and cost him his job right? I could probably do that in a developed country, cos I can always dodge a physical bullet if directed at me.

But doing that right here, is like walking into the lion's den. My friend, in life, you shouldn't always do the right thing. Rather, strive to do the things that shows how smart you are.

Air pollution is one the major silent killers in Nigeria and the lady that died of so-called migraine could have died of anything, but because the country is too primitive to carry out autopsies for sudden and unexplained deaths, you will never know what actually killed her.

Experience is the best teacher. I guess you need to do a lot of research to understand and know more about spiritual powers.

All the people flooding this post with doubts are still living in their comfort zone. You guys need to explore more, so you can discover that 'life' isn't as simple as it is spelt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by lozanni(m): 2:43am On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

As usual, third party stories. Not credible.
You didn't experience anything, you just heard stories.

As for the three men, I don't know why anyone would ever have such conversation in a public gathering, but let me just assume your fairytale is true. We would need the expertise of these three men to win the war against boko haram, wouldn't we? grin

You only took one aspect of my article, how about the one of the friend who lost his job after quarreling with his colleague.
In the second part of my write up, I was only quoting what those three men were discussing, if you enter public transport, you will sometimes hear some 'tales of the unexpected' some of which might be true, while others are just cooked up stories, that was why I said they were making claims and also had some of what they were saying in quotes.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by theDEVILisHERE: 2:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Ginomel:

I completely align to your perspective, as far as you did not physically put poison in my food, If you like, be naked at midnight with red cloth and blood for seven days for me to die of poisoning without physically putting it. The fellow is on a long thing.

Only way u're are free (ur inner spirit and ur ancestors protecting u) from any attack is if u live a Moral life and u are in tune with ur spirit (the one within)

Moral life start from healthy diet and lifestyle to righteousness
Righteousness meaning doing things the right way and according to how ur spirit leads u
This means u must be intune with ur conscience and intuition

U MUST BE SELF CONSCIOUS ALWAYS!
cause evil powers work first by manipulation
when u're not self conscious that can easily happen cause ur wouldn't listen and obey ur spirit which would always tell u what to do as well as warn u of impending danger

Anyone not doing any of this is just a sitting duck!

The diabolical ones can see within u
They know which areas of ur body is already weak and prone to any malfunction
Once u are their focus they can trigger a sickness or Disease and u slowly but surely deteriorate cause it would be done spiritually in such a way even ur medical experts can't save u

This has nothing to do with Religion
Religion is irrelevant here
it's about spirituality (connection to the Almighty within), and this is personal

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by eguarojeona: 2:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Why do you people still mix up diabolic and fetishism?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by theDEVILisHERE: 3:16am On Jan 29, 2020
WeRblessed:
Do evil exist? Yes.

Do diabolism have an effect? No. It only affect those who believe in them. Same way some folks believe that you can actually use a human being to make money, but after all, they are more retched than retched itself.

Diabolic people are like movie actors playing the roles of diabolic people.

Telling Africans to please get sense, but dem no gree.

"..It only affect those who believe in them..."

If u don't believe in electricity don't mean u would not get shocked

U believe the physical cause u see/perceive it
but all u see physically had already manifested mentally (spiritually) before they physically come to be

Spiritual world controls and dictates the physical

Africans not having sense today is cause the spirit world put them in that state
And yes the spirit world as well as the all universe and existence is controlled by the same Africans

Yes black people are the ones controlling and engineering all u see today
They created all that exist including MAN-kind (non blacks)
Right now u and most don't know this cause we decided to put ourselves in this comalike state
While some of ur brothers and sisters (blacks) control the scene from behind (ie: Yahweh and co)

We'll fully reawaken in the coming yrs
The process is slowly on

Blood sacrifice is about energy
Everything is energy and needs energy
Death has the highest negative energy hence spiritualist use that energy when generating power, Evil power
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by larryking540: 3:34am On Jan 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

Haha

Leave them na

These kids no know wetin dey

U wouldn't blame them, internet don make everybody be like age mate even pikin way day born 2002 go day follow person argue ,becus he or she don day get hair for prick or Toto,

I remember when gbomor-gbomor(children-ritualist)they rain then ,I doubt if their parents even tell them incident like this ,

After watching prison break and spatacus,they think life revolves round guns and swords ,
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4IkDiDy61Q&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZGxA2yuOhU&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoWlMcbpmNk&feature=share

Watch these videos and follow the instructions
Thank me later
What you are experiencing is witchcraft in the workplace it is real, I lived it
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Phccareers: 5:26am On Jan 29, 2020
You have long way to go with understanding this life
Keep an open mind and you'll learn more than you expect.
kendrick93:
Why do nigerians always believe someone is out to get them spiritually?
Backward mentality

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by lowaist101: 5:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:
Well I use TB Joshua's picture in my office and also have the miracle water....

They try but eventually make an unreasonable mistake that can not be overlooked and always get the privilege of having me expose them before I fire them. All branches of my company know that no one can mess with me.

I think you are social that's why, well my disposition is always official, no time for office women gossip or banter or office sex or flings from the time I was P.A till I claimed up in ranks.

We are in a wicked world, so you should know how to carry yourself in a shroud of mystery... Smile a little but rarely and give very cold formal but polite answers.

No one can attack someone whose next move even their baba or chief priest can not guess then every midnight call on God, and mention everyone's names and pray for your position at work and confuse enemies even before they become enemies.

Sleep after one hour of hot prayers and wake up with a mischievous grin on your face and go off to work.

Pray with psalms often if you are Christian.

many people are desperate; they only use religion as cover up. we have to be extremely careful with people. they laugh with so that they will not be suspected. be careful of your enemies and more careful of your friends. they envy and jealous you. they may look better than you but their inferiority complex make them feel insecure. beware!

3 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kendrick93(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2020
tommyken:

You are an slowpoke. Dont worry, I was once like you until they hit me spiritually But God saved with when I cry to him for mercy. Even the white men you are trying to copy mostly belong to occult societies.
A so called Christian who who uses curse words.....
Don't you ever dare mention me again, it's very clear you lack home training

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Did OP tell you that he doesn't pray?

When you pray and you don't see result then you need to pray a prayer of inquiry.
Ask questions...

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2020
JastSiryin:
You and your colleagues were clearly drunk... Or you're just trying to be funny

You can pm me, since you think I'm lying.
It's a challenge.

Let us hook up and go on a practical.
I believe you believe in practicals.. Abi

I know some of you guys are foolish and ignorant and I'll teach you a lesson.

PM me and let's hook up.
It's a challenge
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 6:37am On Jan 29, 2020
foleskay:

OmG. Whete did this happen

kwara state in a farm where I worked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab / Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.