Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (36594 Views)

Top African Countries Leading In Work Life Balance / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Akalia(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

No I'm not in Lagos but don't worry everything will be open with people around and no night stuff

Drop your number pls
Lol, I have being following your chats with the other folks who dismiss the existence of sinister paranormal activities. While I find your willingness to prove a point to them funny, coulpled with their disbelief and yet reluctance to yield to your demands for fear I suppose. I suggest y'all should just chill.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2020
Akalia:
Lol, I have being following your chats with the other folks who dismiss the existence of sinister paranormal activities. While I find your willingness to prove a point to them coulpled with their disbelief and yet reluctance to yield to your demands for fear I suppose. I suggest y'all should just chill.

We are Africans so things like these shouldn't be new to us, people believe that only old men and poor people in the village believe all these but I'm young, I mean a regular young guy you see around and If one tells you I know a thing about these you'll totally disagree

If i didn't believe in church miracles and and traditional practices I'd have been a dead man by now, I swore that what ate my old man up wouldn't eat me as well. Never

Ok I'll chill angry

5 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Austema(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
kgr8mike:

God bless you my dear. Keep to it. Angels are going to bring anyone you summon and they will stand before the throne condemned. That place is our glorious high throne. That's the highest supreme court ever. So all other judgement they obtained elsewhere will be upturned there.

If you still need some more explanations, feel free to contact. We are not victims just that we don't know all we have available. Remain the victor you are.
Bless you too beloved, I have made up my mind to fight whatever has been stoping my elder ones from rising beyond certain level in life. the bible says 'for we are not ignorance of the devices of the devil'

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Tony142: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hoodgod:
baff palm oil every morning to work...#learn to be prayerful

Pls what is the function of the palm oil?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Tony142: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
mekuso89:
Just put a clove of garlic in your pocket when going to work and under your pillow at night that's all

Pls what is the function of the garlic?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by MisterKings(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Guy,I no follow they pray "Let my enemies live to see what I will become".It's a prayer by the foolish cheesy

Me like enemy o,but it depends the kind enemy.I like backbiters.Because such enemies will only remain at my back.They will continue to be inferior.But those ones wey say na my head them want,I don't show mercy.

See guy, even the name of the native doctor wey the person go, we dey know and we dey use am warn the culprit.

I remembered one mechanic wey my father been get.He was supposed to service the car so popsi go use am travel.Pop man been go him workshop him no see the man and him car.The man self no return the car.Pop dey wait as time to travel don reach car no show, mechanic no show.Few days after Christmas police show tell popsi say him car get accident for Ore.Popsi say how come car reach ore?police say mechanic,wife,three children die untop the car wey mechanic carry run.Car beyond repair.End of story.

WOW, Now that's a lesson learnt the hard way. Na for grave he go dey regret that one. Too late.

nkwuocha1:

Guy,I no follow they pray "Let my enemies live to see what I will become".It's a prayer by the foolish cheesy

I totally agree with you abeg. Na wimp dey pray that kind prayer.

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by sojfarm: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
That is why I love MFM - COMMAND YOUR DAY

1. Give your life to Jesus Christ. A life outside Jesus Christ is full of crisis.

2. Be a bible addict

3. Be a prayer addict. Always pray between 12 am and 1 am. Take charge of your environment. There are environmental strong men. Stop them before they stop you. If a witch kill you before you give your life to Jesus, you are gong to hell fire; and if that later gives her life to Jesus, he will reign with Christ in Eternity. BE WISE.

Take this pray:

ANY POWER ASSIGN TO FRUSRATE MY CAREER AND MY DESTINY, FALL DOWN AND DIE IN JESUS NAME,

It is well with you. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by MisterKings(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Bro, it's because Nigerians have this mentality that there's always a spirit behind every misfortune or tragedy in their lives. That is why they always feel that their village people are the cause of their problems or someone who hates them at work is the one doing them. That's the reason people feel juju exists.
For real, if juju is only used to cause harm on people who you have conflict with, then, it can be used to fight the enemies that are terrorizing this country. No?

As you talk Village people now. I just remembered the series of skits about village people which I shot and edited for my boss at work. LOL. See the videos if you care to watch

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbwbgfL8OvsK3che78UPn1yVT05feml4l
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=kingxsamz post=86200966]

If dem neva knack you, then don't talk. [/quote
If u ain't based in Nigeria,you,too shouldnt talk.a typical Nigerian who stays in Nigeria will never reason like u do.
I have had lots of attacks spiritually, if not for God's love...i'd be sure dead by now.

Read the book of revelation to know more.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by akanbiaa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

They can destroy boko Haram and evil politicians right?
Evil does not destroy evil only good and good is very slow to dealing with evil and fast to forgive.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
akanbiaa:
Evil does not destroy evil only good and good is very slow to dealing with evil and fast to forgive.

Nonsense excuse
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Oluchia(f): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You need to employ me and mess with me. Same TB Joshua picture I will use to run you mad.

When powers are talking, please don't bring Christianity and Islam. The magics you see come from us.

He he he grin cheesy grin. That is exactly what most Christians are yet to understand. I wondered when TB Joshua's picture has become a magic wand. True Christianity does not depend on anybody's picture or image for protection. That is IDOLATORY and there is no difference b/w you and the babalawo worshipers. True Christianity depends on God for protection through prayer, living a holy life and constantly walking in his will.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by theDEVILisHERE: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=kingxsamz post=86200902][/quote]

All ur Artificial knowledge and certificates are useless to spirit knowledge, USELESS

It is not ment for all, hence ur ignorance
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by akanbiaa(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Nonsense excuse
What is sensible to the good might not be sensible to evil and vice versa and how do you know good? By kind soft and healing words while evil by hurtful, harmful, unforgiving, bitter words so which are you?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by drmikeadams(m): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin. With all these una prayer and spirituality,,dis country still dey stone age, countries wey no dey even pray don leave us behind ,na the same country we dey Forge visa wan run go,,make huna continue

3 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by drmikeadams(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2020
1Sharon:
Nonsense thread propagating the superstition of the average Nigerian.

If regular members of society have powers to harm someone..why not kill all the politicians and pastors that are doing you dirty and running the country down?

Why do you wizards and witches never use your powers against anything that matters in the grand scheme?
grin grin grin. One of my friends wey carry church for head,then come open up today how him ,pastor and some prayer warriors dey carry women go hotel,including married women for church,,if u see them praying on alter u will think God is coming down,,,so many deceits in this over religious country

5 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by MultiTasker(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
soberdrunk:
Let us even assume all the OP wrote is true, how can someone have the power to torment and take someone's life but cannot use that power to progress and own companies..... angry

does the devil use his powers for good deeds?
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Sammy07:
Some people will still come here and say spirits doesn't exist... grin

Until it happens to you, like the poster said, you won't believe it exist...

My encounters with spirits at work in a farm I've worked b4, changed my mindset...
There was a time, in the middle of the nights, I and my colleagues were hearing the sound of a small baby crying, few of us were brave enough to check out through the window, we didn't see the thing clearly, but we're sure that it's small in nature and carries mat.
Ion know what's its called tho...

You saw money

They are called Egbere

You have to be brave and strong to wrestle with him and collect the mat.

Rumour has it that the person would be so rich or the mat can be used to gain spiritual powers
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You saw money

They are called Egbere

You have to be brave and strong to wrestle with him and collect the mat.

Rumour has it that the person would be so rich or the mat can be used to gain spiritual powers

What if I'm unable to collect it
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Naheem001: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm inviting you to fill the Carl Survey. The short survey is focused on getting your transportation experience as we plan on enhancing the experience.

Remember, your feedback is completely anonymous. We thank you in advance for your participation. We will appreciate if you help forward to family, friends and colleagues.

Fill the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaUhE6tM7pZ7VbnO5BnUo1o3F-MhruBwBoCLROw7kURdJEvg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by gnykelly(m): 1:45am On Feb 02, 2020
last year I resigned and also stopped dating Nigerian girls.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2020
Sammy07:

What if I'm unable to collect it

You'll either run mad or become physically challenged lol

That's why I said you have to be brave. It's just a little creature.

Most of them will start bargaining with you the second you collect the mat from them.

They'll start asking to grant your wish

I can follow you to collect the mat to support you

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Blissbath(f): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nt true in some cases.My aunt resigned from her work place because she was promoted n some of d staffs were envious.She went to her office one day in d moni and honey bees were in her office,she had to call A Rev father to cum n pray in d office .Next month,she resigned .Things r really happening bro.
kendrick93:
Why do nigerians always believe someone is out to get them spiritually?
Backward mentality
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Gloria042(f): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Are you sure some don't?

Sorry are you saying that somebody s food can be poisoned remotely??

I wonder why people are struggling for visas, they should close their eyes and appear in Canada or US [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.