Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? (36597 Views)

Top African Countries Leading In Work Life Balance / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2020
daniwise:

And u were not man enough to take the mat? Bro you nor just try at all

Ah,, take wetin?
Brother I swear if they tell you spirit doesn't exist.
Plz, refer that person to me.

I'll arrange a hook up and teach them a lesson....

Because some people are foolish and ignorant.
And I'll teach some a lesson cool
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by daniwise(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Ah,, take wetin?
Brother I swear if they tell you spirit doesn't exist.
Plz, refer that person to me.

I'll arrange a hook up and teach them a lesson....

Because some people are foolish and ignorant.
And I'll teach some a lesson cool

What u saw was a bush baby. Very deadly. If tell u my own story during my service year u will never ever believe. Eyes Don see sha

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by yvelchstores(f): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Let me just drop this, I thank God Almighty for delivering me from the hands of evil in my work place. How do you explain sever itching all over my feet, swelling and sever pains to the point of not being able to walk? Before someone will quote me, I went to the hospital, ran tests, everything came out normal.
I switched to prayers and asked God for mercy and to the glory of his name, I am much much better now.
I can't wait for 31st January, this Friday cos that's my last day at work cos I quit! The pay was great, the work environment was beautiful and cozy but brah, I will not fight in a war when I can just walk away, I no go die put cos God didn't send me there, I was just fortunate. Twenry Twenry is a great year, I am excited about the next phase of my life!

5 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2020
kendrick93:
A so called Christian who who uses curse words.....
Don't you ever dare mention me again, it's very clear you lack home training
I have mention you again little fry, come and do your worst. You think is by opening mouth and forming mr enlightment. See this gworo telling someone you lack home training.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by We4all: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2020
yvelchstores:
Let me just drop this, I thank God Almighty for delivering me from the hands of evil in my work place. How do you explain sever itching all over my feet, swelling and sever pains to the point of not being able to walk? Before someone will quote me, I went to the hospital, ran tests, everything came out normal.
I switched to prayers and asked God for mercy and to the glory of his name, I am much much better now.
I can't wait for 31st January, this Friday cos that's my last day at work cos I quit! The pay was great, the work environment was beautiful and cozy but brah, I will not fight in a war when I can just walk away, I no go die put cos God didn't send me there, I was just fortunate. Twenry Twenry is a great year, I am excited about the next phase of my life!

My dear, you made a smart choice to quit. At least, you're alive to share your experience. Not many were as lucky as you.

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerians need to wake up
Witchcraft has taken over the world somehow and people especially nigerians surfer/perish for lack of knowledge

The churches are supposed to talk about witchcraft, expose them so people would better know how to protect themselves
Even the BIBLE talked about witchcraft, which is serving other gods and God Almighty hates it

Guys go on YouTube search Kevin L A Ewing he talked extensively about witchcraft, how to beat them at their game,

All you experience in the workplace is witchcraft, they fight dirty but if you follow God's laws you will defeat them,you don't run away or quit that job,they the witches,wizards,warlocks ,sorcerers, occultic men and women will run from you instead
Anyone or pastor who tells you there are no witches or nothing as witchcraft is one and does not want you to find them out
Witchcraft is satan`s way and method of controlling this world,
And they fight every one is not a member
The sole aim of witchcraft is to hinder people from progressing in life
Steal people,s destiny and glory
Guys get enlightened about witchcraft, then you don't have to be afraid or run from them
Meanwhile for starters stop eating anyhow,stop eating from people,stop visiting people anyhow,careful who you allow into your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ageco(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2020
It's not easy really. I am heading an organization. They said I am too to be heading the place. The sure bet against this attacks is a sound relationship with God, holy living & being prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Owiii(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:
Well I use TB Joshua's picture in my office and also have the miracle water....

They try but eventually make an unreasonable mistake that can not be overlooked and always get the privilege of having me expose them before I fire them. All branches of my company know that no one can mess with me.

I think you are social that's why, well my disposition is always official, no time for office women gossip or banter or office sex or flings from the time I was P.A till I claimed up in ranks.

We are in a wicked world, so you should know how to carry yourself in a shroud of mystery... Smile a little but rarely and give very cold formal but polite answers.

No one can attack someone whose next move even their baba or chief priest can not guess then every midnight call on God, and mention everyone's names and pray for your position at work and confuse enemies even before they become enemies.

Sleep after one hour of hot prayers and wake up with a mischievous grin on your face and go off to work.

Pray with psalms often if you are Christian.
Call on the Lord's name and pray naked in the midnight from 00.00am to 3:00am, love a holy life and see how herbalist too will be afraid to come near you because of what you are carrying. CARRY GOD
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Ruggedpen: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:
Well I use TB Joshua's picture in my office and also have the miracle water....

They try but eventually make an unreasonable mistake that can not be overlooked and always get the privilege of having me expose them before I fire them. All branches of my company know that no one can mess with me.

I think you are social that's why, well my disposition is always official, no time for office women gossip or banter or office sex or flings from the time I was P.A till I claimed up in ranks.

We are in a wicked world, so you should know how to carry yourself in a shroud of mystery... Smile a little but rarely and give very cold formal but polite answers.

No one can attack someone whose next move even their baba or chief priest can not guess then every midnight call on God, and mention everyone's names and pray for your position at work and confuse enemies even before they become enemies.

Sleep after one hour of hot prayers and wake up with a mischievous grin on your face and go off to work.

Pray with psalms often if you are Christian.
Psalms is the bomb in prayer, you are taking the attack to their door step.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by themanderon: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2020
I pity some people who say the devil and diabolism does not exist. My sister works in one of these federal medical centers. One day one foot of her shoes got missing from where she kept them cos she usually removes it and wears slippers for easy mobility. She searched and asked everyone on duty with her but no one owned up to taking the shoe.
Now after about 3days she shoe suddenly appeared from nowhere and she called her husband who is a strong prayer warrior. He advised her not to put her feet in the shoe but to bring it home so they can pray and nullify any thing evil done to it, she now kept the shoe in a secure place only for her to go back to get the sheo when she closed and she did not see it again. She now asked all her colleagues who took the shoe again only for a lady to go down on her feet and start begging her that she swept the shoe away while sweeping. If you see the countenance on her face you will know something else was involved as she begged as if life depended on it. My sis asked her where she threw away the shoes and she said was just blabbing. She probably knew what my sis and the husband had in mind so she acted to save her self from back to sender. She has so many stories of diabolism to tell in that workplace of hers.
There was also a day a snake was cought in the office of one of their bosses. The office was locked and there was no bush around so how it got there no one knows.
So my people only Jesus save you from the evils of this world cos we live in a wicked world. For those saying there is nothing like spiritual I hope you don't fall a victim before you realize these things are real, and for those saying why don't they use it to help themselves well that is the deception of the devil instead of helping you to rise he will want to use you to pull others down that's it.
Even here in my place there is an evil personality that is always pouring whit chalk on the ground and making incantations. Two people that had direcy dealings with him perished one late last year and one in this January. Many people fear and are afraid of him because if he boasts or says he will harm someone something terrible usually happens to that person but not us simply because the ancient of days is with us he has to give us space and is very afraid of us. I repeat only Christ can give you genuine protection from the destiny and life wasters all around us. And for those saying the whites don't practice witchcraft and all I just laugh at their ignorance. There are are witchcraft scholars scattered everywhere in the western world and they sure do believe in hexes and spells and good luck charms. Some visit tarrot card readers and ouiji board readers even clairvoyants and all these things are similar to what we practice down here in Africa so go figure that out.
In all this world is a huge place and there are spirits that control this world it would be pure folly for you to sit down in your small cocoons and make generalizations about spirits, mediums and witchcraft not existing, after all why would people still venture into it if it doesn't works

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2020
lifeagain22:
. Spiritual things are deeper ,Going to church to Pray, shout on top of your voice ,paying tithes etc does not makes You Spiritual ,Jesus was Spiritual throughout his eartly sojourn he was not a talk talk and loose personality .To over evils that is every where you must be Spiritual .Wake up in the morning ,Get some sea salts ,Pour it in a water ,read psalm 35 ,7 times in it ,drink very little and use the remaining to bath .Fast throughout that day ,No sex ,No hatred ,keep positive mind
..do this for 7 days .fasting could be between morning and 4 pm..Avoid meat ,fish during fasting Eat fruits ,Vegetables .
cant one use the normal salt
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2020
lozanni:

You only took one aspect of my article, how about the one of the friend who lost his job after quarreling with his colleague.
In the second part of my write up, I was only quoting what those three men were discussing, if you enter public transport, you will sometimes hear some 'tales of the unexpected' some of which might be true, while others are just cooked up stories, that was why I said they were making claims and also had some of what they were saying in quotes.

Your friend lost his job because he stole from the company nw. grin
It's not jazz that made him to steal.
He probably looked down on the security men and felt they shouldn't tell him what to do.
And after he got sacked and realised his mistake, he had to blame someone for it. (You know how people always blame the devil when they're caught doing something bad)... smiley That's what happened with your friend's case.

About the second story, you wrote it like those three men were actually explaining the story to you.
And why would they talk about such matter in the bus to the hearing of others?

Like I said, both stories are just stories you heard. You never experienced them.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Westernlove: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2020
saxha:
The same useless power that couldn't make them get what they want, or the position you occupied, but will still come to you physically to beg for "assistance".
No, there's no "spiritual" power anywhere. You just don't understand the logic behind it.

Note: " Everything is magic, except to the magician "

Yes, they may be the cause of the sickness and all the shit that might happen to you at that time. But I tell, they can only get you through physical means, you just don't understand how they do it.

Nothing spiritual.

This one never see life lol, Be patient, Your matter will be addressed....FYI I'm a core REALIST, but I don't Joke with anything that has to do with Spirituality...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by JastSiryin(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:

You can pm me, since you think I'm lying.
It's a challenge.

Let us hook up and go on a practical.
I believe you believe in practicals.. Abi

I know some of you guys are foolish and ignorant and I'll teach you a lesson.

PM me and let's hook up.
It's a challenge
Ooh really?...would've loved to waste my with you, but I see no sense in it... May as well start looking for a unicorn or Bigfoot... I wonder why you guys never take photos? it's always word of mouth. How do you expect a reasonable person to believe you? Even oyinbo "paranormal investigators" try as much as possible to gather evidence. At the very least I've heard their audios. Y'all just have nothing. Abeg get out of here!

2 Likes

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by lucky4west: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2020
believe in Jesus, no power can combat the Almighty...it is that simple, greater is Christ in you than the devil that is out there in the world!
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by CSTR2: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2020
He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.

Heb1:7

That is the plan of God for every Christian.
To become flames of fire.

And people don't touch fire. If you touch fire, you get burnt.
It is automatic.

Though very few Christians have the degree of spiritual seriousness and consecration to become fire.

It is not the fault of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kgr8mike(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Austema:

This is deep and powerful, I will follow it just as you have said, thank you

God bless you my dear. Keep to it. Angels are going to bring anyone you summon and they will stand before the throne condemned. That place is our glorious high throne. That's the highest supreme court ever. So all other judgement they obtained elsewhere will be upturned there.

If you still need some more explanations, feel free to contact. We are not victims just that we don't know all we have available. Remain the victor you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by GracyGreat: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your help.

I am conducting a survey on career awareness and development amongst youth.

Please help fill the survey. Your honest responses would greatly help this research.

Kindly click the link below to fill

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GW9RQZH

Thank you.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

You don't believe they exist so why do you keep mentioning the name and feasting on topics concerning them??

Because they don't sound logical.
And it's our duty to always apply logic to every rubbish you folks dish out here.
We'll keep educating you ignorant folks.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:

It's a challenge.

PM me and let's hook up.
It's a challenge

What if you plan on kidnapping him?
Only a fool will meet up with a faceless person for such reason.
There is a reason why we have our smartphones, you can record your supernatural acts and show the world.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

"
If u don't believe in electricity don't mean u would not get shocked

Spiritual world controls and dictates the physical

Africans not having sense today is cause the spirit world put them in that state
And yes the spirit world as well as the all universe and existence is controlled by the same Africans
A graduate for that matter.

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
life's spiritual and you have to go spiritual bout it.if anybody tells u otherwise, Omo,dem never knack am

If dem neva knack you, then don't talk.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Because they don't sound logical.
And it's our duty to always apply logic to every rubbish you folks dish out here.
We'll keep educating you ignorant folks.

You claim they don't exist but still scared to try it out. Where's your location? We can do it practically and let's forget long talks here
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Billyanger(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2020
I don't understand…what should i come to do? To see the gnome? I believe all these exist but i dont believe men can see them and exist.

Sammy07:

challenge you private message me.
I challenge you too come over here where I stay...

You think I'm lying?
It's challenge...
I think you believe in practicals.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:

It's a challenge.

PM me and let's hook up.
It's a challenge

They claim it doesn't exist yet scared for a challenge lol. They're being funny to me grin
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by kingxsamz(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

You claim they don't exist but still scared to try it out. Where's your location? We can do it practically and let's forget long talks here

Scared of what?
Are you in Lagos?
You can come over. cheesy
And let's see for ourselves.
And of course, we'd have an audience.
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Scared of what?
Are you in Lagos?

No I'm not in Lagos but don't worry everything will be open with people around and no night stuff

Drop your number pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Billyanger(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Geteggs4lunch:
Nigerians need to wake up
Witchcraft has taken over the world somehow and people especially nigerians surfer/perish for lack of knowledge

The churches are supposed to talk about witchcraft, expose them so people would better know how to protect themselves
Even the BIBLE talked about witchcraft, which is serving other gods and God Almighty hates it

Guys go on YouTube search Kevin L A Ewing he talked extensively about witchcraft, how to beat them at their game,

All you experience in the workplace is witchcraft, they fight dirty but if you follow God's laws you will defeat them,you don't run away or quit that job,they the witches,wizards,warlocks ,sorcerers, occultic men and women will run from you instead
Anyone or pastor who tells you there are no witches or nothing as witchcraft is one and does not want you to find them out
Witchcraft is satan`s way and method of controlling this world,
And they fight every one is not a member
The sole aim of witchcraft is to hinder people from progressing in life
Steal people,s destiny and glory
Guys get enlightened about witchcraft, then you don't have to be afraid or run from them
Meanwhile for starters stop eating anyhow,stop eating from people,stop visiting people anyhow,careful who you allow into your house

Blessed! I love this part
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2020
JastSiryin:
Ooh really?...would've loved to waste my with you, but I see no sense in it... May as well start looking for a unicorn or Bigfoot... I wonder why you guys never take photos? it's always word of mouth. How do you expect a reasonable person to believe you? Even oyinbo "paranormal investigators" try as much as possible to gather evidence. At the very least I've heard their audios. Y'all just have nothing. Abeg get out of here!

Scared of what?
Are you in Lagos?
And of course, we'd have an audience. [/quote]

kingxsamz:

There is a reason why we have our smartphones, you can record your supernatural acts and show the world.

I'm in Kwara state right now.
Offa local government....

I'm yet to see any PMs.
If it's sure for you, come down to offa it's only 4hrs journey from Lagos....

Just dedicate 2days of your time.

The lesson you guys refuse to learn, you'll learn it in a hard way....

You guys believe in practicals?
Sure, you'll see for yourself and report back home only if you don't die sha...

vincentjk:

They claim it doesn't exist yet scared for a challenge lol. They're being funny to me grin

[quote author=kingxsamz post=86201131]

Are you minding them?
I haven't see any private message since morning....
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Scared of what?
Are you in Lagos?

I'm in Kwara state right now.
Offa local government....

I'm yet to see any PMs.
If it's sure for you, come down to offa it's only 4hrs journey from Lagos....

Just dedicate 2days of your time.

The lesson you guys refuse to learn, you'll learn it in a hard way....

You guys believe in practicals?
Sure, you'll see for yourself and report back home only if you don't die sha...

Are you minding them?
I haven't see any private message since morning....

Lol the other person said they ain't real yet claimed I scare the shit outta her

Then what exactly is she scared of mbok? grin
Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by Sammy07: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

Lol the other person said they ain't real yet claimed I scare the shit outta her

Then what exactly is she scared of mbok? grin

Don't mind them.
Hypocrites, they are.
The pic below is one of the sections where I worked.

We can't go to this area around 12pm in the mid night.

As you're looking at this farm, nah inside forest e dey.
And their are talking trash

1 Like

Re: How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? by vincentjk(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind them.
Hypocrites, they are.
The pic below is one of the sections where I worked.

We can't go to this area around 12pm in the mid night.

As you're looking at this farm, nah inside forest e dey.
And their are talking trash

Lols I've laughed so much today abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.