Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady (1404 Views)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
[size=14pt]LOVE WAR[/size]
Lebanese, Briton battle over Nigerian lady
• He snatched my wife, two kids, says Yatim
• I’m only assisting her, he couldn’t pay kids’ school fees -Wood
BY MATTHEW DIKE
Thursday, December 09, 2010

•Juliet and Wood

A battleline has been drawn between a Lebanese and a Briton resident in Nigeria. Their quarrel is over a Nigerian lady, Juliet and her two children, who the Lebanese is laying claims to. The Romeos are really at war with each other over Juliet. The angry Lebanese, Walid Yatim, is alleging that the Briton, Mike Wood, snatched his wife and took custody of his two children.

He has even threatened a showdown, with the ‘intruder’ if he fails to hands off and let his family be. According to Yatim, he married Juliet on March 24, 2005, at Apapa Marriage Registry, Lagos. The marriage is said to have been blessed with two girls, Serina, four, and Sonia, two.

The aggrieved Lebanese said he was ready to call it quits with the marriage but vowed not to allow another man to adopt or claim his children while he is still alive. He narrated how his estranged wife, on two occasions, attempted to use scissors and razor blade to kill him.

“I was sleeping one day and woke up to see her holding a razor blade, which she wanted to use to attack me. I managed to collect it from her. She used a plank to hit me on the head. Another problem I had with her was as a result of the children. She was not taking care of them. One day, she told me how people were making jest of her, saying she married a white man and had nothing to show for it. So, I gave her N50, 000 to buy things for herself.
“That was when she was pregnant of my first daughter. I had to rent a flat for them. I even assisted her brothers and sisters, when they needed some money. She fought me everyday and threatened to kill me. But I must say that I had both good and bad times with her.

Our problem began when Juliet failed to treat me as her husband. Strange visitors, both men and women, usually filled her room. “I go to work at 1 pm and returned at about 4 am. I tried to stop them from visiting her but she told them not to listen to me, saying I was a stupid man. I took her to Lebanon and we spent about N1.5 million. I need my children. She made the children to bear another surname. They can bear Walid or Yatim but not Vincent. Vincent is my wife’s surname. I don’ t understand the meaning of that,” Yatim fumed.

The marriage certificate with registration number 103262 made available to Daily Sun showed that it was actually contracted at Apapa Local Government, Apapa, Lagos on March 24, 2005. Juliet, who is playing the cupid, has, however, debunked the allegation of attempted murder against her. Daily Sun also went to Apapa police station to inquire if Yatim reported any case of attempted murder or threat to his life against Juliet. The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Mr. Mohammed Ali, a Chief Superintendent, who identified the couple, explained that it took him time to make peace between the couple.

Narrating what transpired between them, Juliet told Daily Sun on phone that Yatim abandoned her and the children and travelled to Lebanon where he stayed for about two years. According to her, during that period, he never cared to know whether the children were feeding or going to school. But Yatim denied the allegation, saying he was always giving her a monthly allowance of $700, which he claimed to have sent through the Western Union Money Transfer.

But when she was asked how she spent the money. Juliet screamed: “Yeeeh! Jesus Christ o! Which dollars? It’s a lie (laughs). Why did he treat me like that? Is it because I’m a Nigerian woman that made him think he could do anything and go scot-free?”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2010/dec/09/crimewatch-12-09-2010-001.htm
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
WOWWOWO . . . . , Can't laugh grin . . . . . .Who or what to blame ?. . .It's Money!!! Money!!! Money!!!
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Lol, I guess if you don't have money, there will be no honey for you.
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^Exactly , , . . You got it . . . . grin
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
na so naija women be na.

No money No honey.

BTW who be dis girl Jazzman?
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
Fighting over THAT? shocked

*barf!*
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by kokoye(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
dayokanu:

BTW who be dis girl Jazzman?

abi o. the herbalist go sabi work well o
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Yorisb: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2010

Fighting over an Oompa Loompa shocked This indeed, is the highest display of WTFness! angry

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
Everything is not Jazz. The lady surely possess something that traps men to her domot. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Yorisb: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Everything is not Jazz. The lady surely possess something that traps men to her domot. tongue tongue tongue

And what could that be, I ask undecided

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
Aloy please some men just want exotic women and by God they've found something like IT. tongue
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
Yorisb:

And what could that be, I ask undecided

Keke na Pepe!

You never know. It could be her fashion style, the way she smiles, her dentition, her pheromones, her stature, her personality and kindness, etc. I don't believe it is jazz. Always remember that men can do anything for puzzie.
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by kokoye(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
what is pheromones

. . . and why not her puzzie?
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Yorisb: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You never know. It could be her fashion style, the way she smiles, her dentition, her pheromones, her stature, her personality and kindness, etc. I don't believe it is jazz. Always remember that men can do anything for puzzie.

I comment my reserve - Case dismissed!  grin

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

what is pheromones 

. . . and why not her puzzie?

Whatever works for you, hommie.
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by kokoye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

seriously, what is or are pheromones?
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Use your dictionary. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Dsense(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Means a virgin . . . . grin grin
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Yorisb: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense:

Means a virgin . . . . grin grin

Eh?!. . .Says who? shocked Teacher Dsense Odakpu !  grin

Keke na Pepe Jor!
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by bkbabe97y(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
She looks like a dude in a wig!
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Dsense(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^Serious ooo  grin grin
Don't you guys wanna learn something today cheesy
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2010
Sure D-sense why not? tongue
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Dsense(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^Don't hi me . . .you have admitted your hatred towards me cry
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
She doesn't look like any dude in wig joor.
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by Dsense(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

She doesn't look like any dude in wig joor.
undecided undecided
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by eldee(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2010
Why's this in a newspaper??
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by titsqueez(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2010
rubbish story

eldee

am a keen follower of ur warcraft on rap battle thread, u got tourney to round up the year?
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by eldee(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2010
tit_squeez:

rubbish story

eldee

am a keen follower of your warcraft on rap battle thread, u got tourney to round up the year?

Thanks. . . I'm trying to set one up, but you know how long it takes those primadonnas to even write one verse. grin
But you'll prolly see a cypher next week or sumn.
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by martin1(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2010
D woman resemble ashi.
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by AloyEmeka5: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2010
eldee:

Why's this in a newspaper??

Because two oyibos and not Africos like you are dying for a black woman. wink wink wink
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by eldee(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Because two oyibos and not Africos like you are dying for a black woman. wink wink wink

Oh yeah . . . I get it now, the newspaper has to report strange happenings. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lebanese, Briton Battle Over Nigerian Lady by googles: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I bet she doesnt even send 9ja guys. . . . International binch wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turning A Friendship Into Romance/relationship? / She Luvs Me Bt Cnt Dat Me Y: ? / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.