Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women (595 Views)

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women by Noigeeriaa: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
Women and men have different perspectives. For a woman: the house, kids, security, etc. equal a successful relationship. Once they get that, they don't give a sh*t about the man (other than he still provides). This doesn't matter if the woman works or not, what social strata they are in, etc.

For men: They want/need emotional connection. I know a lot of e-virgins who think they are "alpha" will disagree. The man gets the house, kids, security and they still NEED the emotional connection. Problem is, the woman is done with her goals and doesn't need to provide that connection.

It doesn't matter if the woman is a Playboy bunny or a PhD, they all have the same general idea of what a successful relationship looks like. And it rarely matches the ideal of men.
Re: The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women by kokoye(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
O O O O KKKKKKKKKKK

so . .
Re: The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women by Dsense(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
OP.
Thanks . , Nice1.
Re: The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women by livedit(f): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

Women and men have different perspectives. For a woman: the house, kids, security, etc. equal a successful relationship. Once they get that, they don't give a excreta about the man (other than he still provides). This doesn't matter if the woman works or not, what social strata they are in, etc.

For men: They want/need emotional connection. I know a lot of e-virgins who think they are "alpha" will disagree. The man gets the house, kids, security and they still NEED the emotional connection. Problem is, the woman is done with her goals and doesn't need to provide that connection.

It doesn't matter if the woman is a Playboy bunny or a PhD, they all have the same general idea of what a successful relationship looks like. And it rarely matches the ideal of men.

Let me step up. I guess that also applies to me as a "e-virgin"  smiley  Good analogy for some women. But it's not true for all women.  Yes, livedit wants the house, the kids, the dog(s), security etc., but I also need and want to have chemistry and the emotional connection with my man too. What's the point of having the house, the kids, the security and not be emotionally and spiritually connected to that person. I have to have all the above to make me completely happy. I'd be like walking around in a empty shell.  Far as this "e-virgin" is concerned, my mate's happiness matters to me like my very own. So there won't be no lacking on either parts.
Re: The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women by iice(f): 5:10am On Dec 10, 2010
Story time.
Re: The Problem With Dating And Marrying Women by md4real(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2010
what the fuss about?

(1) (Reply)

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / The Abcs Of Marriage;not A Joke / Ladies, Do You Find It Difficult To Turn Down A Man's Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.