Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,950 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (596 Views)

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by mcnikes(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hey people,
i seriously need help with this.
There's this girl that I've been having sleepless nights about. I usually visit my big bro and anytime I come around i kinda like the girl.
Now i stay with that my bro, and took my time to study the girl, I kept this feeling to my self cos i really wanted to know her better and also know if these feelings would fade over time(am that kinda person, some times my feelings for girls just sizzle out),
I swear, that girl is everything I need in a woman.
i just opened up to her about how I feel, and she said its totally not good cos we're next door neighbours and that "she also gets tired of people easily".
I don't think I can leave her cos I've never felt like this with any girl. I've no intention of rushing her.
What I can't figure out is, "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK IS SO WRONG WITH DATING A NEIGHBOUR?".
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Mygoldie(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
haha grin grin nothing wrong nothing wrong.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by livedit(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
I don't think it's anything wrong with dating your neighbor. BUT, you have to take into consideration in case things don't work out between you two.  It would be quite awkward watching the other one go on dates or if the relationships ends badly and you two live so close in proximity.  When something like this happens, one or the other will think that you are trying to make them jealous or disrespecting the other person.

Then too you have to take into consideration, I'm sure you have nosey neighbor's watching the two of you like a soap opera.  So outside of those instances, this is something you may want to keep in the back of your mind and granted, you both agree on dating each other.  Then go for it! From what you wrote, it don't sound like she's all that interested in getting into something serious or is going to need plenty of space from her partner.  And it's hard when you two live right next door to each other. You are going to see each other every day. But that doesn't mean it couldn't work out either.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Fuup(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
What's wrong is that either of you can play or flirt with others no more and that could lead to choking

Women in a relationship do like to flirt in a safe way with guys that's trying to get them, You being the main man wouldn't wan witness that

And for you, No more playing or females friends cos she would be all over you!!

So be careful what you wish for
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by nurabela: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2010
Just play safe.If you have genuine intention with time both of you will get to know each other better.Then the relationship will flourish.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by mcnikes(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2010
I get more confused by the day. She's not given me any reason why i should let her in.
@livedit. Neighbours could be nosy. But who cares?
@nurabela. I think you're right. Cos thats the only option left. I pray that over time she'll get to see that my intentions are noble.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by iice(f): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2010

(1)

I've Seen Love Blossom In Nairaland / Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! / Do You Know You Can Predict Your Partner Will Cheat By Their Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.