Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls (8575 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by HarryPotter1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
White garment or C & S i dont give a f@?k all i care is whats between thier legs chikena.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by obowunmi(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2010
I agree with Harry. As long as toto is good, who cares where anyone is from.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by emakgaga: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2010
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by lovejo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
~Small-B-Mighty~:

@ lovejo. Wht u say is too powerful.My frnd say dsame thing. Are u C&S or celestia.? Can it possible for her not to s ex any man too ?
Dis is wht my frnd say c&s is witchcraft more dan celestia. .

My brother was close to some of them, and they always say it to us except they want a man to go, you can't just bleep them as player, prepare for their revenge.

But some dont revenge if you do eat and run, but the core ones can go any length.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by GNS202(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2010
obowunmi:

I agree with Harry. As long as toto is good, who cares where anyone is from.

Who wan die first? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by CorkMan: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2010
~Small-B-Mighty~:

Peopls pls elp me list d danger of dating and sleep wit a girl of white gament church.My boyfrnd say is deadly spiritualy any effect?  All of d white gament church girl is too betiful.
You beta tell me now b4 i s ex her o.

The whiter the better: to be honest, I find nurses usually very se.x,x.x,y in ther white uniforms. tongue
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by ikpakwu(f): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2010
spiritual floggin
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by SmallBMighty: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2010
I dont undstand Ur postes is not darect anser to the qwestionn. why. use simple language plse.
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by viclee009: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
If u can deal with her fasting and burning candles on you, i guess why not.
If you jilt her, be ready for heart attack to say the least.
Amen broda grin grin grin
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by obowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
GNS202:

Who wan die first? shocked shocked shocked

die like how ? if you sex am real good --- she no go worry. She jus go dey enjoy am. C & S babes, enjoy sex. tongue
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by james2man: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2010
obowunmi:

die like how ? if you sex am real good --- she no go worry. She jus go dey enjoy am. C & S babes, enjoy sex.  tongue

You're completely wrong about that,all girls like and enjoy sex, I think that is individual it has nothing to do with C & S girl or celestial girls,I am an instrumentalist i have attended many churches,i bet you all the pentecostal and gospel churches girls are even worse, In fact most of them are like slut in their schools they have many BFs so you can tell when you see them, Talking from experience i have dated few of them and meyn they are hot and xpart,
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Ikedonn(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2010
@poster
There's nothing special about white garment church.My parents attends white garment church.I attended white garment church when i was still young and at home.So feel free to date her but becareful ,make sure you really love her. cheesy
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Olumogun: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
Dating an angel too could be risky
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Tampinu(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2016
SmallBMighty:
Peopls pls elp me list d danger of dating and sleep wit a girl of white gament church.My boyfrnd say is deadly spiritualy any effect? All of d white gament church girl is too betiful.
You beta tell me now b4 i s ex her o.

As C & S church is the FIRST African initiated church in Africa, it is reputted as being very powerful and spiritual. It began as a prayer movement and they are fond of healing with prayers and being 'taken over' by the Holy spirit, which makes it possible for them to hear the voice and instructions of the living God through the God-servant that is being filled with the spirit. The dangers of dating such girls are as follows:

-You may be tempted to get closer to God and serve God in spirit and truth
-You may easily realise that some 'truths' that you think you know are not really as they are. E.g, some of the modern non-white garment churches are faking that they are speaking in tongues, some even say the ol' magician mantra "Abracadabra!!!" grin
-You may be tempted to search in the Bible (and find the section that suggests that people should wear white) and start to wear white when you wish to pray, go into your inner spirits or sleep (in order to dream about specific things)
-You may be tempted not to want to have sex with her if your true intention is not to marry her or at least have a reasonably healthy, happy and steady relationship with her.
-You may be tempted to start to thank God, sing praises or even learn a musical instrument to play etc
-You may begin to feel the need to be more spiritual and you may even decide to grow dreadlocks like St. Bob Marley wink
-You may start to think more Afrocentric (in terms of Africa, the history, beauty and glory of the land etc)

I urge you to consider wisely whether the risk is worth taking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YaITTRyEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsty1a2wNBU

Peace

Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Johnnycife(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Op you better run if you don't have right intentions. maybe you want to collect and go, oboy you don finish oo. make sure you don't go back to her.
my Brother is currently leaving with an ex cherubim woman in her one room apartment, after he go chop her food. not only that ooo he quarreled with his wife seriously. na you sabi. maybe all of them may not be the same oo good luck
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Tampinu(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Johnnycife:
Op you better run if you don't have right intentions. maybe you want to collect and go, oboy you don finish oo. make sure you don't go back to her.
my Brother is currently leaving with an ex cherubim woman in her one room apartment, after he go chop her food. not only that ooo he quarreled with his wife seriously. na you sabi. maybe all of them may not be the same oo good luck

Bro, I guess your brother had problems with his wife not because he ate the Ex-cherubim woman's food but because he was cheating on his wife! He probably also moved in with her because he was 'in love' with her (or in lust with her body) and it could have happened to any girl irrespecyive of the girl's religious/spiritual background, see me?

The bottom line is, be true to the females and you will be blessed, if you are not ready for certain things don't promise these things. If you have a wife, tell the 'other' girl so and all will be well with you and yours cheesy
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Wat is dis? cry cry
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Tampinu(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wat is dis? cry cry

Just a post about a man wanting to know the TRUTH about people from Spiritual churches smiley
Re: Dating Cherubum And Serafim Girls Or Celestial Church Girls by Tampinu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
lovejo:

My brother was close to some of them, and they always say it to us except they want a man to go, you can't just bleep them as player, prepare for their revenge.

But some dont revenge if you do eat and run, but the core ones can go any length.

All power belong to GOD, it's God's judgment that counts and maybe that's what these people have sufffered. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqpZk1hqfpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.