Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? (10526 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Noigeeriaa: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
i'm so sad, my life is going to be ruined now cry
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
There might be traffic on the way
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Yorisb: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
You again [size=2pt]your girl friend's pregs probs no dey finish?[/size] undecided angry

Keke na Pepe!
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Dsense(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
OP.
I have the list of where you can start buying the baby's stuffs bit by bit .  . . . .  .They give huge discount . .  cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Woke4all(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
Daddyto be relax.  Just start to dey hustle cash for pampers, baby foodbreast milk if applicale! Etc

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by livedit(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
It's very possible. It could be a hormonal change in her body due to stress, depression or something else. Only way to know for sure is for her to get a pregnancy test.
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Dsense(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Traffic indeed!!! . . . . . . grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Dsense(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
livedit:

It's very possible. It could be a hormonal change in her body due to stress, depression or something else. Only way to know for sure is for her to get a pregnancy test.
Pregnancy test tubes doesn't work sometimes . . .But scanning works mostly. .I think!
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by yme1(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
the fact that she hasnt seen her period yet does not mean she is pregnant but to be on the safe side let her go for pregnancy test
her not seeing her period might be due to some hormonal changes, stress e.t.c
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by slymm(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
wtf How old are you and this your gf sef If you have to wait for 21 days after a delayed period to ring the alarm, then maybe you guys are not old enough to be having sex in the first place. Walk into a pharmacy and buy a hpt(home pregnancy test), its about a hundred naira,, its as simple as peeing on a damn stick. And btw, i think you should start shopping at bambinos.
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by thweraja10: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
Congratulations  she is pregnany but make sure you invite us for the naming ceremony proper lol
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
Uhn, U don hear am, na wetn unprotected sex dey cause be dat(though me sef no too gbadun cd) make i give u one 30% hope: it might be a change in her cycle, it happened 2 my gf once, but me i no panick oo cos i don conquer fear tey tey, See begin dey hustle real hard u might just eventually be an emergency father.
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by snthesis(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
I'll u babyfood for 1month if u make me d Godfather
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Noigeeriaa: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
sad sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by r231(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by 190: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
skin 2 skin is the best rite
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
Rite
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
kai dis poster again , asewo don carry belee 4 u grin grin grin, ur life jus begun bcus lil johnny is on his way to extend ur surname tongue cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Dsense(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^ LOOOL . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na yyou go kill me . . , . , .
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
^heehe , no now
we are highlighting facts , he needs to celebrate dat bele grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
This is a very serious matter 2 d poster n u ppl r hr makn fun n posting comments fueling his misfortune, See poster no qualms make she born no worry, though na only d head i need bt unto say u a nairalander ahah wat r we families 4, i will purchase d whole package, put a smile on ur face
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Wumine(f): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2010
Congratulations man! I can get you a comprehensive lists of baby things if u want smiley Look on the bright side grin u'll have a mini you! smiley smiley Na thing of joy o! Don't worry, NLers will support you!
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Carolece(f): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2010
so many simple ways to know if your gf is pregnant or not.

1. get a pregnancy test over the counter at most if not every pharmacy.

2. go to your nearest local clinic

3. make an appointment or walk in a doctor's office
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Akinagirl(f): 4:04am On Dec 14, 2010
Get a pregnancy test and stop whining. You old enough to have sex then you old enough to stop whining and take care of business.
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by earthrealm(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2010
walk into any pharmacy shop.
they normally sell the home test kit.
its simple ,,,,just pee on it.the color change will tell u her status,
chikena.its cheap btw either 50naira or 100 naira
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by GNS202(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2010
Baba aburo, when you dey do am, d tin dey do u yori yori.
Now you come dey complain? eh! After you don do strong tin?
You don be baba aburo ooh! congratulations!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by kaymoney2(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2010
When you dey chop suya with red bull** You dey believe say nothing dey happen~~Now wey e don happen you dey cry**Dem tell egungun to dey careful naww~ him no hear before he enter express cheesy smiley
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by GNS202(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
Akinagirl:

Get a pregnancy test and stop whining. You old enough to have intimacy then you old enough to stop whining and take care of business.

After he don colabo, d muntula eyes don clear! by fire by force no abotion,
say yes to life.
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by Omolola1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
When is she due? so i wuld come nd eat rice
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by kaymoney2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
All of you people here are bad oo** Hmm grin no single better advice fron una undecided~ Bros the poster in God you trust :P
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by annawhite(f): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

When you dey chop suya with red bull** You dey believe say nothing dey happen~~Now wey e don happen you dey cry**Dem tell egungun to dey careful naww~ him no hear before he enter express cheesy smiley
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha abi

go for a pregnancy test.period
Re: My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant? by kaymoney2(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
annawhite:

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha abi

go for a pregnancy test.period

Ok naww~~ Pregnancy test  whem the baby boy don dey watch premiership league for belle and waiting for due date **

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pickup Lines For Any Girl / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / Wet BBNAIJA Mercy Shares Bikini Pictures, See Her Backside. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.