Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. (1172 Views)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Hamachi(f): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladies
don't go looking for men who can provide your needs today. Think about tomorrow. Look for a man who is honest, respects you and a man who can accept you for who you are. A man who will still stay married to you even when your leg is amputated. If you are looking for a man to take care of you then, know that you are for "SALE" and anything you buy with money will be "USED".

Learn to be responsible and industrious because if you keep depending on a man and he's no more in your life, you will suffer badly.
Stop looking for "Mr flashy man". Look for true love, even if that love is given to you by "Mr Nobody".

And men, stop taking advantage of ladies because you think you can use money to buy them. If you don't love them, stop wasting their time and playing double games to destroy their emotions. Be a lover, not a "PLAYER".

Peace✌️

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Skmoda360(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
True

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Hamachi(f): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmmmm
Yes
Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by phazotron(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hamachi:
Ladies
don't go looking for men who can provide your needs today. Think about tomorrow. Look for a man who is honest, respects you and a man who can accept you for who you are. A man who will still stay married to you even when your leg is amputated. If you are looking for a man to take care of you then, know that you are for "SALE" and anything you buy with money will be "USED".

Learn to be responsible and industrious because if you keep depending on a man and he's no more in your life, you will suffer badly.
Stop looking for "Mr flashy man". Look for true love, even if that love is given to you by "Mr Nobody".

And men, stop taking advantage of ladies because you think you can use money to buy them. If you don't love them, stop wasting their time and playing double games to destroy their emotions. Be a lover, not a "PLAYER".

Peace✌️

The likes of that fool called biacan and her cohorts won't listen now
Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Nairaland guys national anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by ubunja(m): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Hamachi:
Ladies

Peace✌️
I wouldn't give my daughter such corrosive advice. In 2020 telling people to look for love?? Love doesn't pay any bills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2020
ubunja:
I wouldn't give my daughter such corrosive advice. In 2020 telling people to look for love?? Love doesn't pay any bills.

Get sense oh. If they don't look for love and they marry for money, do you think it will past? Besides, Gemini both male and female shouldn't be in the position to give relationship advice because una be dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by ubunja(m): 3:30am On Feb 02, 2020
successful35:

Get sense oh. If they don't look for love and they marry for money, do you think it will past? Besides, Gemini both male and female shouldn't be in the position to give relationship advice because una be dog
better my daughter to cry in a benz than to cry in a shack. Money atleast can buy you food and clothes and put a roof over your head. What can love do besides just make you feel good?? Feelings don't put food on the table. This is Africa. Land of poverty. Better my daughter be like Regina Daniels. Than some fool in love living in some poor hole somewhere. Money over Love. Any day.

13 Likes

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 02, 2020
ubunja:
better my daughter to cry in a benz than to cry in a shack. Money atleast can buy you food and clothes and put a roof over your head. What can love do besides just make you feel good?? Feelings don't put food on the table. This is Africa. Land of poverty. Better my daughter be like Regina Daniels. Than some fool in love living in some poor hole somewhere. Money over Love. Any day.

Gemini people are crazy therefore, you are allowed to write trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by ubunja(m): 3:42am On Feb 02, 2020
successful35:

Gemini people are crazy therefore, you are allowed to write trash
lol. Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Hamachi(f): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
ubunja:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Hamachi(f): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2020
ubunja:
lol. Hilarious.
smh
Re: Don't Go Looking For Men Who Can Provide Your Needs Today. Think About Tomorrow. by Hamachi(f): 5:21am On May 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Reasonable Reasons A Girl Would Be Unfaithful In A Relationship / Please Advise, Someone Ratted Me Out To My Father, What To Do? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.