Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? (1310 Views)

Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom / "The Possibility Of Sex"...and Why Men Should Be Self Aware Of What Drives Them / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Digitiminimi: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
There was an incident that happened yesterday where by a married woman visited a man and after the sex romp the man fainted. He was later rushed to the hospital.
The funniest part is that she has three children at home that she is taking care of with this she still cheat.

To me; I think many of them are not contempted and satisfied.

Cc; lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by 48noble(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Money
Sexual satisfaction
Kolo
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by agbolahan1991(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Frustration
Sex
Money
Lack of peace
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Sisijetue(f): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lack of contentment
Longer throat
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by donbachi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Revenge Unrealistic expectations Low self esteem Sex addiction Lack of intimacy at home
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Digitiminimi: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
donbachi:
Revenge
Unrealistic expectations
Low self esteem
Sex addiction
Lack of intimacy at home
donbachi
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by donbachi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Digitiminimi:
donbachi
wetin i don do again?
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Digitiminimi: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
donbachi:
wetin i don do again?
I dey hail you ni o.
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by donbachi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Digitiminimi:
I dey hail you ni o.
twale for u.
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by BlackfireX: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hkakshnskjd
Nhigdnmm
Bkoinv
Bbiygfde
Askinhaoiun
Biomkiob
Lpomnonju

That is my own reasons
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Digitiminimi: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
BlackfireX:
Hkakshnskjd
Nhigdnmm
Bkoinv
Bbiygfde
Askinhaoiun
Biomkiob
Lpomnonju

That is my own reasons
wetin be this o?

Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Digitiminimi: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
agbolahan1991:
Frustration
Sex
Money
Lack of peace
grin
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by rosy1992(f): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
A married lady who cheats is naturally promiscuous no doubt about it.
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by futurerex: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
1. Social media/forum 2. Bad friends 3. Money 4. Time
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Absence of God in her marital life.No matter the shortcomings of her partner,cheating should never be on the table
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Starz825(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sisijetue:
Lack of contentment
Longer throat
Ur head dey there....lack of contentment dey kill not just women...even men
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by cooooooks(m): 4:37am On Jun 06, 2020
We dey for station since before Adam and Eve time dey settle the matter. smiley
Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by seunlayi(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Lack of self discipline

1 Like

Re: What Drives Ladies/married Women To Cheat? by Digitiminimi: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
rosy1992:
A married lady who cheats is naturally promiscuous no doubt about it.
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Friends With Hushpuppi / She's Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Prepared To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.