Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! (2961 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Igbaba2: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Celebration of love galore...................!
Yea............God's time is the best. Join me, As I celebrate my very good friend as he walk down the aisle with the love of his life to the altar of God, February 1st, 2020. You are cordially invited.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Youngkingjaey1: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
OP THIS GIRL IS TOO YOUNG FOR MARRIAGE.
maybe the man is looking for virgin

SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE

13 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Igbaba2: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
Child abuse
Why you remove the pics
don't me jare!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by ExBachelor: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by IceColdVeins(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Congratulations...
Beauty analysts, oya over to your team.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by colorsofrainbow: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please is this your 3rd or 4th marriage I'm jus asking the man

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by xreal: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Op, is it you or a friend?

Meanwhile, na picture, not pocture, make you correct am.

Abi na Pre wedding posture u wan talk?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by vivienD: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Poctures?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by shennynkolowich: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by donstan18: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
What's the meaning of this rubbish?

That girl no get parents?

Why on earth will a father be so mean enough to marry out her daughter to bald-headed ancestor?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Igbaba2: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
xreal:
Op, is it you or a friend?
Meanwhile, na picture, not pocture, make you correct am.
monitoring spirit everywhere. ..........corrected, it was a mistake!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by xreal: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Igbaba2:

monitoring spirit everywhere ..........corrected, it was a mistake!

appreciate the monitoring spirits, we make you realize your mistake earlier than it gets to FP.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by izzou(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin

This is the youngest bride-to-be I've seen this year

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pre child wedding pictures.
I dey imagine as bros go take bang this small hanty

Gbaun gbaun gbaun girl go dey shout miaun miaun main.
Congratulations ooooo
Uncle bangalee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Igbaba2: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
xreal:

appreciate the monitoring spirits, we make you realize your mistake earlier than it gets to FP.
Thanks jare, brother!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by dayleke: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
NLers never disappoint someone.

They never cease to amaze you.

Toxic mouths everywhere.

Chai !!!!!!!!

Congratulations to d OP by d way.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Designerdollars: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
the lady is somewhat ugly sad
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by xreal: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Shibaraba:

Congratulations ooooo
Uncle bangalee

lipsrsealed

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Well well well i wish them well in life, i wish them happiness, joy and financial and marital breakthrough.

God bless their union.

I think lady is not really young , look at her face very well, she is a mature woman.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Kpokrikpo: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bro shebi u invited us naaa, but u didn't tell us the venue, abi u no want us to come again ?? grin anyways HML !! smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Petyprincess(f): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nairaland nd badmouth no be small grin
Never knew we have older men on this forum o, with many immature comments one will think nairaland is full kids!!

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Gabweezy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

OP THIS GIRL IS TOO YOUNG FOR MARRIAGE.
maybe the man is looking for virgin

SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE

some people just dey wicked on their own...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Preshy561(f): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Paedophile. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by konkonbilo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Preshy561:
Paedophile. undecided
looks can be deceiving.. That gal fit be within 23 - 25 years..

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Oyindidi(f): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
donstan18:
What's the meaning of this rubbish?

That girl no get parents?

Why on earth will a father be so mean enough to marry out her daughter to bald-headed ancestor?
That girl is up to 25

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by We4all: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Men always looking for women they can control and spend less on since 1900. That chick looks like the kinda girl that would use #500 to prepare soup. The man looks like the type that will gladly budget #1,000 for soup weekly.

And I'm sure the man is already writing a novel on how he will enter the promise land on the wedding night. At last, his dream of getting married to a 'new chassis' is finally happening.

Sorry for trolling, it is called transfer of aggression. Someone pissed me off, and I'm looking for a victim to unleash my frustrations. smiley smiley smiley

By the way, @OP, did you seek their permission before posting this? I doubt it, cos you're obviously the one in the picture. If you're not confident enough to flaunt your wife, then don't go ahead with the wedding to avoid stories that touch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by emeijeh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
izzou:
grin

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Siren, aka Ambulance, howfa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Auntyesther(f): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
izzou:
grin

ogah ambulance ogini?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Bola146(f): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy see me laughing here seriously with people's comments grin grin nairaland get bad mouth men lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
man she's so Young and beautiful.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by foleskay(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
For me this is a perfect combo! The man went for a young blood fresh punna!! His old age blend with d girl's young age. Like 36 to 24 kinda stuff!!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by may320: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Shibaraba:

Congratulations ooooo
Uncle bangalee
Nairalanders and bad mouthing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Commit Suicide / Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) / If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.