Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! (2977 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Yuneehk(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oyindidi:
That girl is up 25
My thoughts exactly. She could just be one of those people with baby looks. They're calling him old but the age difference between these two is not up to that of Regina and Ned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Igbaba2:
Celebration of love galore...................!
Yea............God's time is the best. Join me, As I celebrate my very good friend as he walk down the aisle with the love of his life to the altar of God, February 1st, 2020. You are cordially invited.

I see 99% of the Comments are bad mouthing your beautiful and adorable pictures

Just have it at the back of your mind that Nairalanders don't like good things and they are just mad in general

You both look good together and I foresee a beautiful home with sharp and healthy kids

I wish you all the very best

Do have a happy married life in addie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by izzou(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
emeijeh:

Siren, aka Ambulance, howfa? cheesy

Auntyesther:
ogah ambulance ogini?

grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
We4all:
Men always looking for women they can control and spend less on since 1900. That chick looks like the kinda girl that would use #500 to prepare soup. The man looks like the type that will gladly budget #1,000 for soup weekly.

And I'm sure the man is already writing a novel on how he will enter the promise land on the wedding night. At last, his dream of getting married to a 'new chassis' is finally happening.

Sorry for trolling, it is called transfer of aggression. Someone pissed me off, and I'm looking for a victim to unleash my frustrations. smiley smiley smiley

By the way, @OP, did you seek their permission before posting this? I doubt it, cos you're obviously the one in the picture. If you're not confident enough to flaunt your wife, then don't go ahead with the wedding to avoid stories that touch.
You talk too much.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by DonroxyII: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
donstan18:
What's the meaning of this rubbish?

That girl no get parents?

Why on earth will a father be so mean enough to marry out her daughter to bald-headed ancestor?
Donstan18, u sha dey wreck Nairaland up and da ... I laugh sotey grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Stargurl20(f): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Congratulations ma'am. Your man's face looks familiar. He looks like a man I know who owns a shop close to my sch - Fuoye.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
HML.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander! by Igbaba2: 2:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Stargurl20:
Congratulations ma'am. Your man's face looks familiar. He looks like a man I know who owns a shop close to my sch - Fuoye.
Ure a legend! correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Sleeping With Janemena / Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? / She React When She Heard Her Broke Ex Has Bought A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.