Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? (4185 Views)

The Bro Code: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:
What exactly is the issue.

You asked her if she is SINGLE, she said yes.

Or is she MARRIED to your friend?

You want her to keep changing relationship status like pant abi? Single, dating, in a relationship, engaged, about to wed, complicated, back to single again. grin

Abeg o, I am single till I am married.

Any relationship status I can't see on official documents is INVALID.

Was never going to take your comment seriously

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
bukatyne:

What are you regretting?

I have no regrets.

I asked a question
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

I have no regrets.

I asked a question

Your topic sounds like you wished you did something else.

@OP: nice action.

It shows the stuff you are made of.
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Heroclitus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
I feel you did the right thing, but then, based on the comments I read above, it seems times have changed, Stupidity is becoming wisdom and vice versa...I do not understand any longer

So,I think you did the wrong thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by laborious(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
My guy u correct finish..those calling u mugu have no idea the plan you have for ur relationship... something of dat nature happened to me, I saw an old secondary school friend toasting my babe..I never knew d guy was my class mate until I saw his Facebook page and I was like nah today I go know if dis babe loyal or not,I asked my friend base on understanding level and bro code shit say anything dey sup?
I was flabagasted when I discovered that this guy sent all our chat to my babe... person wey i dey reason say making him save my life make i no go marry oppo ....some guys are pussy wrapper since d days if Adam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
You people are jobless

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ishilove:
You people are jobless

Was hoping for something smart from your moniker not a silly assumption but then again, you aren’t all that.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Bluehill1051: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bro code kor Biro code ni
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by makydebbie(f): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

You will gladly watch a friend get hurt?

I pity the unfortunate souls who calls you friend

Mind your language. You don't know what made me make that comment or the personal experienced I've faced in this suitation before that triggered my comment.

Please don't be stupid this evening.
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Your topic sounds like you wished you did something else.

@OP: nice action.

It shows the stuff you are made of.

I was just thinking I probably shouldn’t have informed him about the whole brouhaha. I could have just tasted her cookie and ignore the code
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heroclitus:
I feel you did the right thing, but then, based on the comments I read above, it seems times have changed, Stupidity is becoming wisdom and vice versa...I do not understand any longer

So,I think you did the wrong thing

grin grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by bukatyne(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

I was just thinking I probably shouldn’t have informed him about the whole brouhaha. I could have just tasted her cookie and ignore the code

@bold:

Perhaps you are not different after all. undecided
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
laborious:
My guy u correct finish..those calling u mugu have no idea the plan you have for ur relationship... something of dat nature happened to me, I saw an old secondary school friend toasting my babe..I never knew d guy was my class mate until I saw his Facebook page and I was like nah today I go know if dis babe loyal or not,I asked my friend base on understanding level and bro code shit say anything dey sup?
I was flabagasted when I discovered that this guy sent all our chat to my babe... person wey i dey reason say making him save my life make i no go marry oppo ....some guys are pussy wrapper since d days if Adam

Lol.

It is just distasteful seeing men do this
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
makydebbie:

Mind your language. You don't know what made me make that comment or the personal experienced I've faced in this suitation before that triggered my comment.

Please don't be stupid this evening.

Your previous statement came off vaguely. Making it seem as if you were in that shoes and you did the exact opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Perhaps you are not different after all. undecided

Lol. Just a thought nothing more.

You know the saying about having second thoughts yeah?
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by makydebbie(f): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

Your previous statement came off vaguely. Making it seem as if you were in that shoes and you did the exact opposite.

That doesn't give you the right to throw insults.
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
makydebbie:

That doesn't give you the right to throw insults.

I am not the type to throw insults. You should control your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by gbami(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:
Apologies for the long post.

This issue started about 8 months ago. I met a girl at a friend’s party then I made a move towards her. During this period I did, I made sure I confirmed her relationship status which she convinced me she was single.

One thing led to another we started chatting daily, exchanging pictures and the usual drill.

I got to know this same girl and my guy are dating (meanwhile she is still telling me she is single).

I realized this guy has fallen deeply with a slut so as to protect a friend and respect the Bro code I informed him about everything that has been happening between us. I made sure he sees all the conversations I had with her just to prove to him that I got his back and will never betray him.

I advised him not breakup with her. He should just have it at the back of his mind that she isn’t the kind of girl he can date. If she can do that between two friends, what will she do with other guys?

After telling him all these, he went on and told the girl everything. As expected, the girl denied everything and being the idiot that he is, he continued with her. The thing now is she went on to tell our mutual friends that I tried coming between her and her boyfriend. (I am not bothered though)

The question now is, should I have ignored the bro code and have sex with his girlfriend?
[b] I respect your decision bro...Bro Code Is Very Important... Always Tell Your Friend And Your Family The Truth When Needed...
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by makydebbie(f): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

I am not the type to throw insults. You should control your emotions.

Just take my first advice you'll be fine.
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
makydebbie:

Just take my first advice you'll be fine.

I am not one to watch my friends get hurt. I’ll rather let them know the truth. They might not see it now but in future, I’ll be vindicated.
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
gbami:
[b] I respect your decision bro...Bro Code Is Very Important... Always Tell Your Friend And Your Family The Truth When Needed...

Thanks brother
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by makydebbie(f): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

I am not one to watch my friends get hurt. I’ll rather let them know the truth. They might not see it now but in future, I’ll be vindicated.

I don't give a fvck about your friends or your hopes on vindication.

I adviced you not to be stupid with me this evening.
Night.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Andotee: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
makydebbie:

Night.

Calm your tits woman. You having a moment or something?

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:
What exactly is the issue.

You asked her if she is SINGLE, she said yes.

Or is she MARRIED to your friend?

You want her to keep changing relationship status like pant abi? Single, dating, in a relationship, engaged, about to wed, complicated, back to single again. grin

Abeg o, I am single till I am married.

Any relationship status I can't see on official documents is INVALID.

The question is when will u be married, Pocohantas? Ehnnn poco Lee mi, when?

Moreover I need ur picture to win 30 dollars bitcoin
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Honestly some guys need ogun's thunder daily(four times in the morning,afternoon and night) to put their brain back into place

I never see this kind mumu before oo
Bro no mind that mofo continue as an honest guy that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
makydebbie:

Night.
What na, why are u spilling fire on the guy na

Maky, chill ooo
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Nairaboi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Andotee:

Calm your tits woman. You having a moment or something?
Oga chill, the babe is suffering from lack of adequate orgasm

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by Nasdnazi(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nairaboi:

Oga chill, the babe is suffering from lack of adequate orgasm
Lol. I noticed it too..

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by culf: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
you did the right thing, don't regret it.

I had an opportunity with a lady few years back but I didn't take it because she and my very good friend had a thing before.
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by oglalasioux(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2020
You should have broken the relationship and shut your mouth. Guys you think are wise will turn to a monkey to gain a woman's favour. That girl will label you a gossip and tell every woman she knows to avoid you like the plague.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by ashawopikin(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Andotee:
Apologies for the long post.

This issue started about 8 months ago. I met a girl at a friend’s party then I made a move towards her. During this period I did, I made sure I confirmed her relationship status which she convinced me she was single.

One thing led to another we started chatting daily, exchanging pictures and the usual drill.

I got to know this same girl and my guy are dating (meanwhile she is still telling me she is single).

I realized this guy has fallen deeply with a slut so as to protect a friend and respect the Bro code I informed him about everything that has been happening between us. I made sure he sees all the conversations I had with her just to prove to him that I got his back and will never betray him.

I advised him not breakup with her. He should just have it at the back of his mind that she isn’t the kind of girl he can date. If she can do that between two friends, what will she do with other guys?

After telling him all these, he went on and told the girl everything. As expected, the girl denied everything and being the idiot that he is, he continued with her. The thing now is she went on to tell our mutual friends that I tried coming between her and her boyfriend. (I am not bothered though)

The question now is, should I have ignored the bro code and have sex with his girlfriend?
u de y ask again? D guy don already betray you by telling her everything, destroy dat pussy
Re: Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? by ashawopikin(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ishilove:
You people are jobless
workkkk dey ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Shifted Her Womb With My Big D!ck / "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil / Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.