Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This (6115 Views)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / I Seriously Need Help / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Rtk4: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Before i narrate everything, I would like to say that i swear I'm not a SIMP, I was just trying to be a good husband right from the beginning not knowing it was gonna lead to this.

I'm married with three children and my wife is not working for the past 7 years of our marriage. I'm responsible for everything in the house. I'm not complaining about the too much responsibilities but i really wanna end the marriage due to the following reasons, my wife lacks respect for me as a husband sometimes the way she talks to me as if I'm her boy or her mate. This woman called my wife is also very ungrateful. She never appreciate anything. I can't correct her when she's wrong without her getting angry, most times when i send her to buy something, her mood changes or she starts complaining, i can't tell her to cook what my appetite yearns for without her complaining especially swallow. The only thing this woman does consistently are as follows;

**Please could you stay with the kids i was called that my cousin is sick and they are in the hospital

**Please could you stay with the kids my mum's sister is sick and I want to go greet them

**Please could you stay with the kids we just lost our uncle

**Please could you stay with the kids my father's brother wants to see me

**Please could you stay with the kids, this, that and that.... I'm so angry because it doesn't allow me go out to Hussle. One of the most annoying part is when i have an important place to go, i'll have look for where to drop the kids or go with them? Sometimes you need to see the shame in me due to how people always look at me carrying 3kids up and down everywhere as if i don't have a wife. Even if i want to go and watch ball alot of times i'll have to go with them. She has 5 female elder siblings who are all married, why don't they behave like that to their husbands? Sometimes she'll be sitting or maybe she's doing something and one of the kid tells her he/she wants to poo, she'll tell the child go and meet your father, I'll have to go put the child on potty. The frustration is too much. I really wanna end the marriage. Most times when i report some things to the mother, the mother always looks for a way to cover for her daughter, the mother never sees anything wrong in what her daughter does. Do you know one of the thing she does that has gotten me fed up? I'll be in the middle of a very important work or meeting. This woman will start calling and calling, you will think it's something very important, the next thing she'll start texting me that won't you come home? She wants to go and check on her this or that who is in the hospital. So i should leave something very important which will give me money just to come and stay with the children so you could go visit a family member? This is a place you can go with the children. Please guys how do i go about ending this marriage because she is very violent and i don't want to create a scene because she likes creating scenes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Alphabetical Red flags from A-Z. But you were busy tolerating all her excesses.....

My old man normally say this to all his sons-"No man can survive the wrath of an evil wife".

Op,na better one chance motor you enter so.......How can you be playing the role of hubby and wife at the same time?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by izonborn098(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
You are a big simp...
Don't marry woman
1. Who have strong head.
2. Don't marry women who don't respect u.
3. Don't marry women who are violent.
4. Don't marry women who always have excuse for their mistakes.
5. Don't marry women who don't take correction.
7. Don't marry women who is always getting close to their families because she will use her family as excuse to either go and do hookup or other sins.
*oga the space u give ur woman was too much' she is just treatingu like her kid... Abi na she dey feed u?
Three kids'' try and have talk with her involving her family and yours to see whether see will change and u also need to stand ur ground... Because if u divorce her the fate of the kids is at stake....
But if she don't want to change then let her go...... Divorce her asap before she turn u to a house boy.
And pls do DNA with ur kids because there 70% chances ur wife is cheating that is why she potray head of the house... Maybe ur deputy is doing well.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
But don't you think she's trying to get you to bond with your own children as their father?

I mean, I have a very strong bond with my father because he always made time for us his children when we were young.

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Rtk4: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But don't you think she's trying to get you to bond with your own children as their father?

I mean, I have a very strong bond with my father because he always made time for us his children when we were young.
no, that's not in her dictionary. She just wants to go out without them, she sees it as stress.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by HeartlessMan: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Rtk4:
The only thing this woman does consistently are as follows;

**Please could you stay with the kids i was called that my cousin is sick and they are in the hospital

**Please could you stay with the kids my mum's sister is sick and I want to go greet them

**Please could you stay with the kids we just lost our uncle

**Please could you stay with the kids my father's brother wants to see me

**Please could you stay with the kids, this, that and that....

You wife is into hookup.
You are an unrepentant simp.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by izonborn098(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:

Stop talking nonsense

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by TheFreshVanilla: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
You're probably too nice. By the time you scold her and her mother, both of them will regain their senses. If she threatens you with leaving, tell her to go and you will marry another woman straight. Don't tolerate crap from any useless woman. She goes , another one enters.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by advanceDNA: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
When u marry another person's wife....u must have problem....... grin

9 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
But let's be honest here, children can be stressful and as their father, you sometimes need to be involved in those children's lives and help look after them because I'm sure your wife could also use a bit of a break from them.

Haven't you ever heard the saying that it takes a village to raise a child?
Rtk4:
no, that's not in her dictionary. She just wants to go out without them, she sees it as stress.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Puremind1225: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Do you think ending the marriage will give you the peace of mind you need
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Rtk4: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Puremind1225:
Do you think ending the marriage will give you the peace of mind you need
Very well, it will.... That's what's i need right now, I really need to be alone.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But let's be honest here, children can be stressful and as their father, you sometimes need to be involved in those children's lives and help look after them because I'm sure your wife could also use a bit of a break from them.

Haven't you ever heard the saying that it takes a village to raise a child?
there's no need making excuses for the woman in question. the problem here is the man is too soft. And when a man is too soft, even the nicest and most kind hearted woman will take him for granted. She simply has no regards for him. It's so bad that from the way he's sounding, it seems he's afraid of her. OP needs to man up and make a decision. But I don't think he has it in him. He's afraid of his wife.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
But is there a problem with a father looking after his children?
wis3:
there's no need making excuses for the woman in question. the problem here is the man is too soft. And when a man is too soft, even the nicest and most kind hearted woman will take him for granted. She simply has no regards for him. It's so bad that from the way he's sounding, it seems he's afraid of her. OP needs to man up and make a decision. But I don't think he has it in him. He's afraid of his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
That woman has a man she is visiting I swear that is why she is ashamed to go with the children. Case closed

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I for would always love to spend most of my free time with my kids. But asking your husband to leave work to come look after the kids because you want to go see a sick relative? This is why we have so many bad men. Because good men get taken for granted.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oh! I see... She could've dropped the children at a friend's house and their father would pick them up on his way home after work.
wis3:
there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I for would always love to spend most of my free time with my kids. But asking your husband to leave work to come look after the kids because you want to go see a sick relative? This is why we have so many bad men. Because good men get taken for granted.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by phorget(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:

That's not bonding.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! I see... She could've dropped the children at a friend's house and their father would pick them up on his way home after work.
No. It just shows where her priority lies. And the OP is a weakling without any balls. I would have sent her to go cool of at her father's house a long time ago. Hire a maid and everyone's happy. It's that simple. But the OP hasn't got the balls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by vincenteger: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
**please could you stay with the kids the elders are coming to advise you.

Ending the marriage doesn't solve the problem, have you ever thought about what happens to the kids when you end the marriage.
Talk to your wife and if she refused, then you'll have to learn to ignore her when necessary.
Perhaps you should get her engaged, so that way you can share the responsibilities of looking after the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Every child needs his or her mother... You'll only be punishing the children by separating them from their mother.

Never allow your issues with your wife affect the children.
wis3:
No. It just shows where her priority lies. And the OP is a weakling without any balls. I would have sent her to go cool of at her father's house a long time ago. Hire a maid and everyone's happy. It's that simple. But the OP hasn't got the balls
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Berrityga: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Your SIMply looking for a way out??
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Every child needs his or her mother... You'll only be punishing the children by separating them from their mother.

Never allow your issues with your wife affect the children.
What's a mother that doesn't have time for her children? And no. It's not really separating her from the kids. She needs that time out to cool off, get her priorities right and decide if she really wants the children in her life. No woman is worth losing sleep over. If she doesn't have time for the kids. The husband should find someone to replace her. Someone who's actually there and wants to be involved in the life of the kids.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nemesis0147(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:

see talk like mess!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by SPAMBOX7: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:

You always type like shiit

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
For me.

Are they your children?

If yes why ashame of taking them wherever you go.

Two you must sacrifice alot for marriage.

Don't be too rigid if not you will bring more problem.

Your wife dey house 247. Does the house look unkempt when you come?

You should be proud that you are doing that for your children. Atleast one of them go love you pass their mama.

Now you dey vex.
Tomorrow if children choose their mom over you. You go vex.

Does she deny you sex

If she does not.

Then try and be calm.

Marriage is a lot of responsibility.

Must you watch football.

Does football pay you.

If you don't want to miss it then buy data and watch it at home.

You are not a single man.

Even single people dey forget football chase money.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nemesis0147(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I don’t understand.
The wife doesn’t have a job..
She calls the husband to leave his work to come and be babysitting…you read the post at all?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
That same someone might end up mistreating your children in your absence.

You African men just don't want to learn.. You would take children away from their mothers to suffer in the hands of another woman when their mother would still be alive.

You'll only be punishing those children.
wis3:
What's a mother that doesn't have time for her children? And no. It's not really separating her from the kids. She needs that time out to cool off, get her priorities right and decide if she really wants the children in her life. No woman is worth losing sleep over. If she doesn't have time for the kids. The husband should find someone to replace her. Someone who's actually there and wants to be involved in the life of the kids.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by eProfits(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
May nature bestow such a lady into all your sons life.
Samantha124:

9 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
That same someone might end up mistreating your children in your absence.

You African men just don't want to learn.. You would take children away from their mothers to suffer in the hands of another woman when their mother would still be alive.

You'll only be punishing those children.
It's something I'd be more than willing to risk? What good is will it do I or my kids if their mother hasn't got time for them. I would have long brought in another woman if I was the man in question. If she wants to be mad. Let's be mad together. People will try to tell the man to be rational and continuing being patient with his wife. And the woman will keep taking him for a fool that cannot act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
You would've long brought another woman to mistreat your children?
wis3:
It's something I'd be more than willing to risk? What good is will it do I or my kids if their mother hasn't got time for them. I would have long brought in another woman if I was the man in question. If she wants to be mad. Let's be mad together. People will try to tell the man to be rational and continuing being patient with his wife. And the woman will keep taking him for a fool that cannot act.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by AndrewTate(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Women don't like men who let them do as they please...this was your mistake. They love dominance,not violence or narcism but mental dominance.

They might fight against the above and try to counter it but never work with women based on what they say or "feel like they want" cos whenever women have the liberty to do as they please with their lives they have a great tendency of destroying it and not understand why they're not happy after they've done what they thought was right all along because they "felt" so...
She sees you as lesser mentally. This has nothing to do with academics.

And also many men mistake dominance with narcism...

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!! / Ladies, When Your Shadow Refuses To Participate In Your Lies (PHOTO) / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.