Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (92817 Views)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police demands justice

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the state, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Raymeg7(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
gypsey:
you didn't Answer my question, did you witness any of their killing? or are you just thinking what everyone is thinking?

I don't even live in that shithole called Nigeria.
I don't get u either, witness which people killings ? The police or the so called robbers, the truth is that the young girl they kill her parents identify them, and they also told the press and the police the truth, they were interviewed a day before they were execute, and this boys are well known in Umuahia as bad guys

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Amanda4life: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is why I like Aba.

You cannot be a killer and just go free like that.

Aba people can pursue an armed robber that has a gun

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Vikky014(f): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl
they harvested their organs too. hmmmm
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Lez111: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
I pray they should be the real killer's, else the police should be held responsible.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by yenereal(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. There is reason we have laws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.

Stop speaking grammar sir. They're as good as death.
So what happened to 'Grave' their gang leader that was already killed? Have you asked if they still continued to cause mayhem even after their leader was killed? I stand with the Police on this. If you are uncomfortable with that, you go to court yourself.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
AnanseK:

Actually extrajudicial killing or jungle justice is the rule in the East. Crowd pounce on suspected criminals and kill them. It happens everyday in that region but I do not support that behavior from the Police. They should not copy jungle justice.

Mob action is called lynching
not extra judicial killing.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
What?

Such a brazen and clear case of extrajudicial killing.

No matter their crimes, having been apprehended alive, the suspects sure deserved their days in court.

I hope human right orgs will take up this case, and hold someone accountable for this barbarism.

No matter their crimes? Come let them catch you red handed in robbery operation in Warri and see whether you'll be saying this. You will be shooting at will, maiming, raping and robbing poor people instead of politicians and expect that when you're caught, you should be taken to police so that your family can bail you with huge sums to continue the wicked and brutal robbery? Human right my ass, human left my asshole!

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Altimatic27:

Bro this is Nigeria not Yankee the police did the right thing these guys will go to jail form a more stronger gang and when they are out it's business as usual

So the Police did the right thing by committing murder?
So the Police did the right thing by breaking the law?

If Nigerians are so backwards as to support their own Police force to break the law then God help the unborn generation.

Nigeria is so lawless

Just know that many Nigerians are being killed daily by Police over allegations. Chima Ikwunado is an example

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
yenereal:

Stop speaking grammar sir. They're as good as death.
So what happened to 'Grave' their gang leader that was already killed? Have you asked if they still continued to cause mayhem even after their leader was killed? I stand with the Police on this. If you are uncomfortable with that, you go to court yourself.

While you stand by the Police to break the law and kill people without recourse to the law courts, just know that many innocent Nigerians are being killed daily by the Nigerian Police over allegations. Google Chima Ikwunado, a Mechanic who was accused of stealing his customers car and find out what I mean

It is murder for the Police to kill anyone in their custody, everyone has right to be heard in court
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well deserved if they are guilty. During the era of FIRING SQUADS, we didn't have this brazen impunity of armed robbery everywhere as it is in Naija toady. If they want extrajudicial or public lynching or mob action to stop, let them return the firing squad capital punishment for armed bandits and robbers in Nizooria. These guys are as brutal as hell, and you want them to be spared when caught? You must be mad in the head!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
If they are guilty they deserved what they got.what if they are sent to prison and cuz of our failed sys bribe thier way out to continue thier murdering jobs and rapes...I think this same commando style should be melted on fulani herders and boko haram the Nigeria prison sys and judiciary has a way of complicating things ..see Evans that they are peting as if he is a celebrity or Grammy winner
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by ellasky24: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
you kill by sword u due by sword I wonder who is talking about who made the police a judge pray u don't fall a victim on this bad boys hand them u will never open ur mouth to say that again thank God they were also killed.good one
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let this be a lesson to all the miscreants in this forum. You are next!
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Meteng: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let them go and rest. Fuel too cost for Naija
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
There might be an element of truth in the Chima mechanic saga after all.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am looking at it from another perspective.
Were the police culpable in their crime, and to ensure they are not exposed decided to kill the robbers? I am just thinking though
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl

People here forming woke talking about rights..these people didn't consider the rights of their victims . they could have robbed them and let them live but they killed them. They deserve what they got .my only issue is that they are going to overcrowd the morgue..they should have been burnt to their last bone

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by agwaiv(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Permit me to call you a fool,you are talking this rubbish because it's not your family that's affected,put yourself in someone's shoe before giving your opinions....

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:

The system is bleeped up already. Which laws do you have?
You need to experience somethings in this country
Better don't mind the mumu
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Evidence police killed them, please.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
This poster is a fool.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by doncollins84: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
God purnish you Mr poster I pray that you will experience that... fool ... maybe you know something about those guys or them related to your
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP, don't come here to defend anybody. They deserve death! You're talking bull crap because u were not made an orphan at a tender age.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
adecz:

Mob action is called lynching
not extra judicial killing.

It is still extra-judicial
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Unazi71:
Why are we complaining, the deads are not complaining cuz before they took up arms to robbed and killed their victims they are aware of what our constitution hold for them, which is death. For me I'm not bothered about the implementation of the penalty . Our society is better off without the likes of them. They too deserve hot death as they got from the hands of the police guys.
If at this time and age u really think like this then I believe ur a f00l.. Do u think the people who made the laws to govern people are daft Do u even know that a lot of people might have been exposed if the law had taken its course But they were quickly killed to probably cover up the identities of the others involved. I don't support criminals but there are reasons we have laws that govern us. Now the truth is dead with them... I have seen worse cases where innocents have been hurriedly killed without being given the opportunity to get to court. Learn to apply ur brains before u type... if the cells aren't completely dead yet undecided
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. There is reason we have laws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.
Bro u sound as if u ain't a Nigeria... Just like that guy said, They are better off dead than taken to the cell, at least minus 4 idiots gone....

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Compound: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
The police save our judges and the judiciary system from over prolonging the case after the likes of Evans the kidnapper, wadume and others so please save the police that explanation
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
The boys must have been working for police ..they waste them to conceal material secrets
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
God bless you Sir. Even if they were sentence to death, who will sign the death warrant. How many has been signed by state Governors. ONCE YOU'VE KILLED, YOU DESERVE TO BE KILLED
Aammee77:
They're better off dead than taken to court and released to kill and create more mayhem. You'll be amazed by the kind of hits these criminals can pull off even from prison
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trash
With utmost respect, DON'T LET THUNDER FIRE YOU SIR
[s]
gidgiddy:

This is barbaric mentality. No matter what a person has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court. That is the constitution

If the Police killed these boys extra-judicially, it is murder
[/s]
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Slynation:

Bro u sound as if u ain't a Nigeria... Just like that guy said, They are better off dead than taken to the cell, at least minus 4 idiots gone....

Anyone who supports their Police Force to commit crime, such as murder without trial, is a backward barbarian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.