Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (92815 Views)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2020
the police should make effort to identify their spirit and kill them again, do you know how many people they have sent to early grave before their arrest? where is the body if the 5th one?

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2020
What is the issue here? why did they kill the innocent couple? abeg good riddance, police did a good job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2020
I wish the same treatment to murderous herdsmen. They deserve headshots. But buhari won't allow it. He is their sponsor and patron
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Azmanaty: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Smooth278:
People who have never been faced with the mayhem these miscreants can cause will be shouting about human rights and the rest... We all know how our courts are and what obtains there...
Many of these criminals will get out and do more if allowed to live.

I remember vividly the story of that Badoo guy that they caught and gave to the police. He escaped and that same night was back wrecking havoc once more. When the people caught him again they did jungle justice on him and stopped him once and for all...

Even the developed nations all had their phases of jungle justice in the past...

just hear urself justifying evil.. One day, I will report to the police that ur mom is a kidnapper and they will arrest and kill her like this; no court proceeding. Only then U will know that the accused also have their rights

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by awetaiye2015: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. Theres is reason we have kaws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.

Which stupid law? Laws made for the poor alone? Forget law.

Who obeys the law? Does the number one citizen obey the law?
Cath ans kill is the way to go.. the rate if crime is too much. Let the useless ones be wasted, so the good ones can live.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Aammee77: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

This barbsruc mentality. No matter what a person has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court. That is the constitution

If the Police killed these boys extra-judicially, it is murder
No be today you don't know more than the police. They know these criminals better. When they get tired of re arresting them they have to kill them at some point. It's not a new thing in Nigeria. The new thing is everyone now has access to camera phones and social media. Where I'm based right from time if a notorious criminal that keeps escaping justice after being charged to court severally get caught the police will shoot him and parade his dead body for people to come an watch, and majority are cool with it in fact you hear stuff like "he just robbed me last week" "he raped someone I know" "him cup don full". That's Nigeria for you get used to it....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2020
adecz:

Las, las, crime doesn't pay .

But you will never see police killing confessed
Fulani killers or kidnappers extrajudicially.

They are arrested, then orders from above
will come to the DPO to just release them.

Extra judicial executions are only
meted out to southerners, especially
Igbos..

Nobody is supporting criminality,
but the same yardstick should be
applied to all criminals.
enough of this abeg if thoroughly they kill the couple no pity on my side, better things to worry about abeg.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2020
...those pictures look like they've sold their organs to organs traders to me.

I might be wrong sha. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Asebaba1(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2020
pray they dont kill your parent like this so that you dont need to ask such question again, someone killed a couple and they were killed, you are asking this kind of question.
DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Back2Daura:

It is better to serve as deterant to others.
It is bad but that is what has kept Umuahia safe.

This is just been public because of the severity. It has been going on for a long time. Once you kidnap or go for robbery in Umuahia, you are killed. They will parade you, kill you, strip you. Invite your family members to come and say hello to you, when you get there...they will show you their corpses; and you can't take the corpse for burial....they will just dump on some unmarked dumpsite.

Osisankwu is a classic example. I also have someone from my Villa who kidnapped, was caught, paraded and murdered in Umuahia there by the Nigerian Police. You dare not steal in Umuahia and get caught. the boys knew the moment they confessed, they were dead. (Excepting they had a contact at Govt House).

Funny enough, the order must have come from someone in authority....during TA's time, he gives the order to kill. It's been a practice.

It's bad but that's where we find ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Donaldoni: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Would you rather they were released

We all know how trials drag on and on. And eventually justice may NEVER be served. Our governors don't sign death warrants anymore. Pathetic!

The person who brought this to the public in order to discredit the police is a bastard!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
What?

Such a brazen and clear case of extrajudicial killing.

No matter their crimes, having been apprehended alive, the suspects sure deserved their days in court.

I hope human right orgs will take up this case, and hold someone accountable for this barbarism.
Prison is full. Many criminals maiming and killing innocent people up-and-down in the country still have a pending murder and criminal case in court and they are currently on bail. A kidnapper was caught and confessed he has been arrested about 3 times and bailed 3 times. Our legal system has been compromised
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2020
This was what led to the Boko Haram we are still fighting till today... They deserve it, but at least let it be proclaimed by the court of competent Jurisdiction.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2020
adecz:

Las, las, crime doesn't pay .

But you will never see police killing confessed
Fulani killers or kidnappers extrajudicially.

They are arrested, then orders from above
will come to the DPO to just release them.

Extra judicial executions are only
meted out to southerners, especially
Igbos..

Nobody is supporting criminality,
but the same yardstick should be
applied to all criminals.

Actually extrajudicial killing or jungle justice is the rule in the East. Crowd pounce on suspected criminals and kill them. It happens everyday in that region but I do not support that behavior from the Police. They should not copy jungle justice.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Triniti(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2020
Which kind country be this bikonu?
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2020
DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl
if actually they killed people and enough evidence is found on them.let them kill them slowly till they beg for death .you cant be scared og death and kill ur fellow human as chickens

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by emperorzz(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2020
They must have implicated a high ranking officer in their confession
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided cool wink.On their way to court,dey decide to do Dino trick but unfortunately dey get knock down by Dangote trailer. sad sad.Lobatan.Pigs
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2020
awetaiye2015:

Which stupid law? Laws made for the poor alone? Forget law.

Who obeys the law? Does the number one citizen obey the law?
Cath ans kill is the way to go.. the rate if crime is too much. Let the useless ones be wasted, so the good ones can live.

How do you know those boys did anything? Mere Police allegations? If you support the illegal killing of people when it had not been proved in s court of law then beware. It will only take allegation for you, or anybody, to end up like those boys. Dead people dont have the opportunity to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:
They're better off dead than taken to court and released to kill and create more mayhem.

Amen to that

The prisons are congested anyway

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2020
If you are not OK for this good judgment by the Police, you can go to hell undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
javaRookie:
Guys they killed them to conceal the truth. It seems like they were hired by a too politician to do the dirty work. So he didn't want his ass exposed.
It happened near me. The police wants to cover their ass!
They stripped them nakrd and killed them to hide some shady deals and things the boys knew.

You have sense. I was reading through the replies nobody mentioned this except you. Most Nigerians are very very daft. These people and the robbers work together; they fear they will be exposed if it went to trail!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ooye12: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Their is some secret behind all does guys , which will link out , I guess that is the reason the police kill dem ...
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by petnuel(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2020
The police did a nice job in catching them
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
What?

Such a brazen and clear case of extrajudicial killing.

No matter their crimes, having been apprehended alive, the suspects sure deserved their days in court.

I hope human right orgs will take up this case, and hold someone accountable for this barbarism.
A killer did not give his victims right to life,hence he also has no right to his life. so stop this hypocrisy ,for the family of this couple killed will forever remain bereaved. These criminals deserve another death in their second and third life times

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:
They're better off dead than taken to court and released to kill and create more mayhem.

Do you know how many innocent people killed like this by NPF?

Once caught, the courts should decide. That's the rule of law. Unless we accept we are in a jungle.

Remember anybody could be the victim of the police and anybody can also be victim of crime.

Barbaric crimes happen in other countries, even quite common in US. The courts deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by babadem2much(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Guys be shouting extra judicial killing... Murder and so on... Una family member Neva die for the hand of criminal that's why you're saying all this trash. My brother once is clear that I killed somebody unlawfully knowingly abeg kill me because if you take me to jail and come out your own don finish be that. That's exactly what is playing in modern days criminals.... Abeg Mr DPO come collect 6bottles of Hero for job weldon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2020
The police just help them trave fast on their choosen lane.Instead of wasting tax payers fund , wasting people time, engaging legal work fire..Since they have confirmed , show to the public and there is no one among them complaining about being forced to confess .. Police has done well..If wanted to fight for them you sue IG..

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Efna55: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
I wish it's your parents they killed and its confirmed, I believe you wouldn't be saying the above.. I don't support extra judicial killings but if it's confirmed they are responsible, I think they never showed pity, and pity they don't deserve..

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by aimuan(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. Theres is reason we have kaws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.
I just lectured me this morning.. Thanks
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by RamseyBolton: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2020
DropsMic:

for all those who take up the gun shall perish by the gun...

What if they were set up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.