Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (92811 Views)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Areaboy2(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. There is reason we have laws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.

i wish people like you reach even 20% for Nigeria, it would have been an amazing country. You said it all bro.

These same people that are shouting "serves them right", will still travel and envy foreign countries in their organisation, not knowing that the foundation of a successful society is the adherence to rule of law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by landforeast(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
The police are trying to cover their tracks..don't be surprised that this boys dey send returns go give DPO sad
Very intelligent of you
You think fast and smart
People like you deserve to be in secret InteliIntel agency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Raymeg7(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

This barbaric mentality. No matter what a person has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court. That is the constitution

If the Police killed these boys extra-judicially, it is murder
ur just there ranting because is not ur family they killed in cold blood, for the sake of robbery, this boy killed the couple in front of their two kids, ur here saying nonsense, I will not wish u the same, do u know how many souls this boys has taken before now, three just came out of prison , before going to kill an innocent man, in front of their babes, don't let me wish u the same

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Switch07(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2020
anonymous1759:

Humans are naturally selfish. If the people who got killed are blood relations to you i don't think you'll say such Nonsense of human rights. This kind of people deserve what they got how can you comfortable kill husband and wife and make their kids orphans.

This case is rightly handheld no hard feelings. If they had stolen just cash without any casualties i think taking them to court would be nice. The but as for this one I support the police if they're 100% sure the boys are guilty.

Why are you sure the boy's are the one that kill husband&wife....it's still more allegation

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:

Like they are currently dealing with David west abi. You now compare our system to US. Wake up crimes are being orchestrated by criminals in our prisons.
Whose fault is it if serious criminals cannot be isolated enough to make elaborate contact with outside world impossible? If corrupt prison officials sink so low to connive with or allow criminals operate from prison, it's no excuse to flout rule of law. Should we just kill every pick pocket or thief we catch because our system due to our collective failure is rotten? No.

USA did not fall from heaven. They began implementing reforms during difficult times in their history. We cannot just remain a jungle. We must begin now.

They were still suspects so court must prove them guilty first.

Assuming they were even guilty, do you know if they were silenced by the person or persons who sent them to kill the couple?

That person who sent them will now walk free and can easily contract other hoodlums to kill other people in the future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2020
blaise26abj:

It’s also possible they tried to escape.

With that level of torture? For the fact that they were handcuffed together made it impossible. What happened to shooting in the legs? They were simply tortured to death. Check this guy picture below. Then, why removing all their cloth including underwear? Oh, I forgot, the usual Nigeria barbaric style of dehumanising corpse of criminals

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Raymeg7:
ur just there ranting because is not ur family they killed in cold blood, for the sake of robbery, this boy killed the couple in front of their two kids, ur here saying nonsense, I will not wish u the same, do u know how many souls this boys has taken before now, three just came out of prison , before going to kill an innocent man, in front of their babes, don't let me wish u the same

How do you know they killed anybody? Because the Nigerian Police said so? Then that is mere allegation. 8f everyone one was killed based on allegation, we would all be dead. Thats why we have courts, to differentiate between allegations and fact

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2020
People are just assuming that they are guilty cos the police said so. Where is the evidence? Is a mere allegation now tantamount to a guilty verdict? If you support this then one day you will be accused of doing something and killed just like a rat that's the implication of allowing the police to be the judge and jury in their case and its dead wrong.
Go to Prisons today and see people that have been remanded for years purely based on allegations that have not been proved and having a judiciary that is not so efficient their cases have been adjourned for years. If eventually the court finds them not guilty no compensation is given to them.
I really don't blame those calling this nation a zoo and a shithole nation cos we are doing everything possible to prove them right.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AIIahuAkbar: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:

The system is bleeped up already. Which laws do you have?
You need to experience somethings in this country

So you're saying police should be killing suspects?

You're a zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Raymeg7(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. There is reason we have laws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.
Oga this is not allegation, Umuahia knows this boys, u can not just sit in ur house and be saying nonsense, this guys are from Umuahia, not visitors, they all bread in Umuahia, this guy has been taken to court severely, and that is there hope this time, why did police allow press men to interview them before they were killed, I believed ur in ur shithole u call a house and open ur mouth and be saying trash

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Heffalump:
The poster is a useless empathizer. Why should you criticise the death of criminals caught in the act? embarassed

Killed in the act and caught in the act are not the same thing, that's the point. This is extrajudicial killing, it's murder.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Why was their heart ripped and sew back?
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
blaise26abj:

It’s also possible they tried to escape.

That's always police's excuse. After collecting huge money to silence criminals from confessing who they were working for.

Remember the carnage caused by the killing of Yusuf of Boko Haram ( "for trying to escape" ) during Yar'Adua's presidency. Boko went wild after that as the far more extremist Shekau took over.

Lawrence Anini was shot in the leg when he genuinely tried to escape. That's what police does.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Raymeg7(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

How do you know they killed anybody? Because the Nigerian Police said so? Then that is mere allegation. 8f everyone one was killed based on allegation, we would all be dead. Thats why we have courts, to differentiate between allegations and fact
that is why I said ur not here, we are here, and many of those guys are known for this act, is not hidden, is not an allegation OK, those guys are heartless, the people they killed, there young kids and orphans now, the man in question is a trader, he buys eggs and sale to retailers, the town is too small, that is why it was easy for police to get them, all of them are known to be bad guys, and they don't his it, they have been to court so many times and prison guys knows them well, forget it baba, this town is crying for the death of those kids parents

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
fergie001:
That's how the police in Abia does, kill them, strip them and let everyone take a look on what will befall those who follow their footsteps.

Then they will take their bodies and dump on some thrash along Umuahia/Aba expressway.

Too many cases like that I know and have witnessed. The order came from a higher authority in Abia there.

You should be scared if what you narrated is really what is happening in Abia. This is dangerous and it has to be stopped by any means necessary, that's lawlessness! It was like that in Osogbo some years back. SARS carried out a lot of extrajudicial killings at the back of the station even to the point where a gun is found on you. They also had open dumpsite back then, I knew the place. Petitions upon petitions eventually led to their dissolution.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by DropsMic(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Asebaba1:
pray they dont kill your parent like this so that you dont need to ask such question again, someone killed a couple and they were killed, you are asking this kind of question.

Wtf... What question are you talking about?? I don't think you are normal
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by mhizv(f): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2020
One thing Hassan is good at.

If you're in abk, you'd understand
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2020
maasoap:

You should be scared if what you narrated is really what is happening in Abia. This is dangerous and it has to be stopped by means necessary. It was like that in Osogbo some years back. SARS carried out a lot of extrajudicial killings at the back of the station even to the point where a gun is found on you. They also had open dumpsite back then, I knew the place. Petitions upon petitions eventually led to their dissolution.
Those who perpetrate evil are scared. Investigations go on and it's confirmed the suspects were involved. I am from the town bro ( a few metres from the Govt House) and I know it's a quiet town but these boys no wan hear word.
I am not in support but there was a time petitions rang in then they quit. All of a sudden, the stuffs went on a raise again. Funnily enough, the authorities in Abia State authorised this. This is because of the severity of the case.
We will continue to oppose but trust me, go to the streets and sample individual opinions, you will see that majority are indifferent or tacitly support it.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2020
This is Barbaric on all level, I can bet my ass that these boys were innocent.

If they were not, there are no difference between the Nigerian police and the criminals.

Absolutely unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Raymeg7:
Stop been so sentimental, did you witness the killing of the couple? Or are you just repeating the Nigerian police lies?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Aammee77: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2020
AIIahuAkbar:

So you're saying police should be killing suspects?

You're a zombie
Suspects ke, oya go and resurrect them if e pain you.
Efulefu!
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2020
fergie001:

Those who perpetrate evil are scared. Investigations go on and it's confirmed the suspects were involved. I am from the town bro ( a few metres from the Govt House) and I know it's a quiet town but these boys no wan hear word.
I am not in support but there was a time petitions rang in then they quit. All of a sudden, the stuffs went on a raise again. Funnily enough, the authorities in Abia State authorised this. This is because of the severity of the case.
We will continue to oppose but trust me, go to the streets and sample individual opinions, you will see that majority are indifferent or tacitly support it.

May be it is different there. SARS in Osogbo became uncontrollable, beating lawyers who went there to represent suspects, threatening to kill them. Locking suspect up today and by tomorrow morning, he's dead. Dangling cutlasses up and down. But not the one we have now.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2020
in the end.......we all are leaving this place someday,the police,the SARS ,the soldiers,the president...etc.....sooner or later we will bid farewell to planet Earth......it is funny though....when u kill someone today,u are simply telling the person,"be going am coming".....every life is more precious than every other thing ,something many Nigerians especially security outfits has totally forgotten,why take a life when u can't create one.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Welcome to the jungle called Nigeria
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2020
v good. same shl b applied to those kidnappers & co.. but I pity any innocent soul caught up in this
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by luckshine007: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Which Law are you talking about in Nigeria? Please just wake up to the reality in this country
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Afrikween(f): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian Legal System ehnnnn odiegwu.... and SHAME on Nigerian Police very useless set of people.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
luckshine007:

Which Law are you talking about in Nigeria? Please just wake up to the reality in this country

And you're giving your approval to the reality? Just a question. Many things are wrong with jungle justice or extrajudicial killings
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
What?

Such a brazen and clear case of extrajudicial killing.

No matter their crimes, having been apprehended alive, the suspects sure deserved their days in court.

I hope human right orgs will take up this case, and hold someone accountable for this barbarism.

How many of such cases have been taken to court and get quick judgment

This is the best form of judgment

The quickest, at least it will save the cost of feeding them in prison

This is what we want instant judgement once there is prove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
some comments here dey vex me.

I support the notion of "if you intentionally killed someone, you deserved to be killed as well"

you kill by arrow, you die by arrow.

most comments here are encouraging all these criminals that they can kill and still have right to defend themselves (whether in the court of law of anywhere).

u people should stop sympathizing criminals, especially killers, assassins.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Slimdada(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Omo las las crime doesn't pay,stay legit brethren
The future Hope's and possible aspirations of these ones has been shattered
Police don throw dem OVB now their family would be Left on everlasting disgrace and mourning...
Abeg make I light my marijane I no dey like to read this kind news on a Thursday morning..
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
maasoap:

May be it is different there. SARS in Osogbo became uncontrollable, beating lawyers who went there to represent suspects, threatening to kill them. Locking suspect up today and by tomorrow morning, he's dead. Dangling cutlasses up and down. But not the one we have now.
You will never see that in Umuahia.
If you rob or kidnap, and perhaps someone dies....you will go. Umuahia has only two possible exits, so most often times than not, you will be caught and paraded, and then killed.
The boys are getting wild. Dem no dey hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.