Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Trusting A Woman A Threat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trusting A Woman A Threat (1812 Views)

How Many Body Counts Makes A Woman A Hoe? (discussion) / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
So I date this lady for 3years (student) she's been sick and have been paying the hospital bills thinking is malaria or typhoid. Not knowing that my said beloved sweetheart had an abortion for another guy entirely!
It happens to be that she was to write her exam this month but I was called on by her friends that she's sick so been the partner have to rush down there outta love..hmmm... we moved her to the hospital with her friend! I suggest we use our hospital (family hospital) but was denied by her friends that they've got someone to treat her in her own store or house which ever I okay it then on getting there I discover that her friend was the one with her phone receiving her calls with a very hot tone! I was like maybe they switched Sims or whatever that might happen that isn't gonna be possible for her to be showing up attitude like to somebody else contact. I just boned that side... the nurse demanded for 18k I dropped it! But before that I have to use the atm to be able to get the cash I saw her friend with a guy outside yelling! I just rush down to take the money so I retured! Fast forward my gf was alone on the bed then the nurse start giving me hot advisable words like "what you guys did is too dangerous! Why not use condom! Why not take contraceptive drugs! Blah blah" I was like okay nah mistake it won't happen again! So the nurse asked me maybe m dude responsible i said Yes! Meanwhile out of my curiosity I was praying and waiting that nothing should happen to my gf.... I slept on the floor barely that day! Mind you m self employed o! Her friend left that day for her exam and to see some lecturers for my gf health issue too... then before she left I asked her what was all that about I saw in the afternoon she said to me Kokoro that nah her ex I mean my gf friend ex okay! E no concern me! So she left her phone with me which a particular number keeps coming in with the name YB so I didn't pick! Fast forward I wanted to call her friend to come over with some of her dress blah blah so I can go and hustle for more bills to pay by then my gf is responding to treatment so she gave the password! I called the gf and told her that someone was calling since yesterday like the world is burning down then I told her the name she hiss and continue her rest! Now this where the thing start to baffle me! I ask my gf whatsupp why hiss! Who is the YB self she said nah her course mate! Behold a message pop in apologising for what happened between them that she shouldn't have done it what she did! Fast forward I keep mute I deleted the message! Then I went behind her back to check her WhatsApp with that her friend then I saw the shocker of my life where everything that has happened and that it is to happen next where been chat!!! I went out to man up and act normal! Should I confront her or just let go cause right now! Meanwhile it was after I get all this info the nurse called me in and ask me to be thanking God that what we did didn't destroy her womb! Now m so confused on what to do..... God... Relationships is so gross
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by healthserve(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
What are you still doing in the mix. Walk away without saying a word. You'll lose valuenif you engage in an argument. Just walk away.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by InfernoNig: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
My brother. I am so sorry. As it is hot, confront her. Don't stay and die in silence, when you already know how hurtful this is. Heart are not meant to be toiled with. She is heartless not only in cheating, but getting pregnant, aborting and putting all the load on you.

Please don't hesitate to let it all out and dump her cheating ass.

What a world we leave in.

Love is overrated.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by farady(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Young man, this is a new year and a new decade. Sit down and have a discussion with yourself. Have a self assessment of your achievement in the last decade. I am sure you will not be impress with yourself. Therefore, double your hustle, have a one year plan, a five-year plan and a 10-year plan. Stop investing your time and emotions on unprofitable venture like that your so called gf. Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by johnkey: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
You is a mad man. As in you don't have common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Bigjohn123: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stupid boy, with all the evidence n advise from the nurse....u no get sense...

2 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by nuelsam: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Well tbh...u just being plain stupid bruhh......hes still asking for advice, like seriosly? Even my dog cant be as brainless and clueless as this....... Mumu man
until she wrecks zour business completely, thats when youll learn.

4 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by proclinician: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wish say she go die and police will ge involved. Sars go meet u in that hospital drag u enter cell give u a very horrible beating way go dislocate all ur bones then ur eyes go open.

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
InfernoNig:
My brother. I am so sorry. As it is hot, confront her. Don't stay and die in silence, when you already know how hurtful this is. Heart are not meant to be toiled with. She is heartless not only in cheating, but getting pregnant, aborting and putting all the load on you.

Please don't hesitate to let it all out and dump her cheating ass.

What a world we leave in.thanks

Love is overrated.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
farady:
Young man, this is a new year and a new decade. Sit down and have a discussion with yourself. Have a self assessment of your achievement in the last decade. I am sure you will not be impress with yourself. Therefore, double your hustle, have a one year plan, a five-year plan and a 10-year plan. Stop investing your time and emotions on unprofitable venture like that your so called gf. Good luck.
thanks
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by 4ckz: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Damn, it took me a while to understand what you wrote.

That your gf is the devil. People don't date devil, they run away from her.

2 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bigjohn123:
Stupid boy, with all the evidence n advise from the nurse....u no get sense...
I'm sure the nurse thought I was the one responsible! Is not as if the nurse knows maybe she's cheating or not but taking me responsible for what i didn't even know about
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
nuelsam:
Well tbh...u just being plain stupid bruhh......hes still asking for advice, like seriosly? Even my dog cant be as brainless and clueless as this....... Mumu man
until she wrecks zour business completely, thats when youll learn.
thanks!!! The only advise is seek is to confront her or not!
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
proclinician:
I wish say she go die and police will ge involved. Sars go meet u in that hospital drag u enter cell give u a very horrible beating way go dislocate all ur bones then ur eyes go open.
thanks for the worst wish ever
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by drmikeadams(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:
So I date this lady for 3years (student) she's been sick and have been paying the hospital bills thinking is malaria or typhoid. Not knowing that my said beloved sweetheart had an abortion for another guy entirely!
It happens to be that she was to write her exam this month but I was called on by her friends that she's sick so been the partner have to rush down there outta love..hmmm... we moved her to the hospital with her friend! I suggest we use our hospital (family hospital) but was denied by her friends that they've got someone to treat her in her own store or house which ever I okay it then on getting there I discover that her friend was the one with her phone receiving her calls with a very hot tone! I was like maybe they switched Sims or whatever that might happen that isn't gonna be possible for her to be showing up attitude like to somebody else contact. I just boned that side... the nurse demanded for 18k I dropped it! But before that I have to use the atm to be able to get the cash I saw her friend with a guy outside yelling! I just rush down to take the money so I retured! Fast forward my gf was alone on the bed then the nurse start giving me hot advisable words like "what you guys did is too dangerous! Why not use condom! Why not take contraceptive drugs! Blah blah" I was like okay nah mistake it won't happen again! So the nurse asked me maybe m dude responsible i said Yes! Meanwhile out of my curiosity I was praying and waiting that nothing should happen to my gf.... I slept on the floor barely that day! Mind you m self employed o! Her friend left that day for her exam and to see some lecturers for my gf health issue too... then before she left I asked her what was all that about I saw in the afternoon she said to me Kokoro that nah her ex I mean my gf friend ex okay! E no concern me! So she left her phone with me which a particular number keeps coming in with the name YB so I didn't pick! Fast forward I wanted to call her friend to come over with some of her dress blah blah so I can go and hustle for more bills to pay by then my gf is responding to treatment so she gave the password! I called the gf and told her that someone was calling since yesterday like the world is burning down then I told her the name she hiss and continue her rest! Now this where the thing start to baffle me! I ask my gf whatsupp why hiss! Who is the YB self she said nah her course mate! Behold a message pop in apologising for what happened between them that she shouldn't have done it what she did! Fast forward I keep mute I deleted the message! Then I went behind her back to check her WhatsApp with that her friend then I saw the shocker of my life where everything that has happened and that it is to happen next where been chat!!! I went out to man up and act normal! Should I confront her or just let go cause right now! Meanwhile it was after I get all this info the nurse called me in and ask me to be thanking God that what we did didn't destroy her womb! Now m so confused on what to do..... God... Relationships is so gross
grin grin ;Leave. Woman and save ur money,,no dey carry girl friend for head,they will fail u like nigeria failed us ,,eighteen k na small money for u ,dash am ur kid brother e go pray for u,,any serious young man suppose leave woman focus on em destiny

6 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Martinez39s(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:
What are you still doing in the mix. Walk away without saying a word. You'll lose valuenif you engage in an argument. Just walk away.
Perfect. OP should walk away for good. He should give her no explanation or audience from henceforth.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by drmikeadams(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:
I'm sure the nurse thought I was the one responsible! Is not as if the nurse knows maybe she's cheating or not but taking me responsible for what i didn't even know about
grin angry grin. Really u think say if she die there ,them no go hold u?
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin angry grin. Really u think say if she die there ,them no go hold u?
sure!!! And I will hold her friend for it too! Even as at now self they just retured from the hospital telling me that they need at least 8k for drugs.! I only raised her 5k and tell her I don't have anything again though she knows i have it just tryna keep her out..... so painful I swear
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by drmikeadams(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=daisidavid post=86211764] sure!!! And I will hold her friend for it too! Even as at now self they just retured from the hospital telling me that they need at least 8k for drugs.! I only raised her 5k and tell her I don't have anything again though she knows i have it just tryna keep her out..... so painful I swear [/quote grin]

U still dey there dey raise 5k grin grin chai u dey fall my hand oo

5 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=drmikeadams post=86211855][/quote] wish u understand bro
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by drmikeadams(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:
wish u understand bro
grin grin grin grin grin. I know say na love dey do u,,no worry in a year or 2 e go clear ,,u go find me buy me beer and we go laff bout it grin

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Gina2019(f): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why do some girls like exposing themselves to danger? Like I don't get it, even if he wants to have raw sex with u, make sure he didn't cum in you.

Why is that so difficult to do? Or better still tell him to use condom...Girls, be wise and always make sure he do the right thing to avoid stories that touch biko.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Foodqueen(f): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Girls don wise up, na them de get side guy pass now.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Omar09(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:
wish u understand bro

What is there to understand, that you are feeling pity for a cheat? Why didn't she Bleep you raw and got pregnant and tried to remove it? You should ask yourself all these. And this is the reason women always feel entitled all the time. Cause she's your girlfriend you carry what you don't know bah?

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Omar09(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Gina2019:
Why do some girls like exposing themselves to danger? Like I don't get it, even if he wants to have raw sex with u, make sure he didn't cum in you.

Ejaculation can not be controlled and it very much spontaneous tho we do get the feeling. Sometimes he doesn't even need to feel the cum come out to get you pregnant, ejaculation can just slip out. It's best to use protection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by AstroG: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is why ah said Nigerians girls don't like Good and sincere guys,dy prefer the bad and wicked ones.

The Only thing is to swallow the redpill and move on with ur life. Life is too busy to starting thinking abt females and their idiotic ways

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by bukatyne(f): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:

Just tell her you know what she did, forgive her and move on.

No banter, no engagement etc.

You are lucky nothing happened to her, you would have implicated yourself.

Next time, do not confirm what you are not sure about.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foodqueen:
Girls don wise up, na them de get side guy pass now.

What is the wisdom in having a side guy, getting pregnant for him and undergoing a life threatening abortion?

3 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by AfroKnight: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry

In your life, never you say you’re responsible for something you don’t even understand.

There is nothing chivalrous about implicating yourself for a woman. If you like, don’t heed this. You will learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Don't confront her let her get well ....because you have implicated yourself already.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
bukatyne:

What is the wisdom in having a side guy, getting pregnant for him and undergoing a life threatening abortion?
KONJI she was probably forming no sex until marriage for the OP.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
uruba23:

KONJI she was probably forming no sex until marriage for the OP.

I never understand the logic behind agreeing to a no sex relationship while you are chopping by the side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Native Doctor Was Caught On Video Doing This With His Curvy Girlfriend In Benin / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.