Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Trusting A Woman A Threat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trusting A Woman A Threat (1811 Views)

How Many Body Counts Makes A Woman A Hoe? (discussion) / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Just tell her you know what she did, forgive her and move on.

No banter, no engagement etc.

You are lucky nothing happened to her, you would have implicated yourself.

Next time, do not confirm what you are not sure about.
thanks... God bless
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:
thanks... God bless

smiley

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Omar09:

What is there to understand, that you are feeling pity for a cheat? Why didn't she Bleep you raw and got pregnant and tried to remove it? You should ask yourself all these. And this is the reason women always feel entitled all the time. Cause she's your girlfriend you carry what you don't know bah?
hmm.... that I coouldnt understand!!!
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
bukatyne:

I never understand the logic behind agreeing to a no sex relationship while you are chopping by the side.
Life is about packaging every body wants to be holy but no one is only.

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
uruba23:
Life is about packaging every body wants to be holy but no one is only.

Too sad when people live thier life on terms defined by others.

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by dave4rella(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
shocked

You took responsibility for what you know nothing about?

Deleted the evidences
Kept raising money?

I'm disappointed man!

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Foodqueen(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
bukatyne:

What is the wisdom in having a side guy, getting pregnant for him and undergoing a life threatening abortion?

Pls don't take it out on me. Am just playing around.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foodqueen:

Pls don't take it out on me. Am just playing around.

Ok o.
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by torqque7(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2020
One word for op..ODE of the year..mumu guys plenty i swear
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by yarimo(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:
I wish say she go die and police will ge involved. Sars go meet u in that hospital drag u enter cell give u a very horrible beating way go dislocate all ur bones then ur eyes go open.
grin grin grin
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by sacrum(m): 2:06am On Jan 30, 2020
daisidavid:
sure!!! And I will hold her friend for it too! Even as at now self they just retured from the hospital telling me that they need at least 8k for drugs.! I only raised her 5k and tell her I don't have anything again though she knows i have it just tryna keep her out..... so painful I swear
Guy, you're super a nice guy. This girl will gum you because of your generosity

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 30, 2020
A couple of years ago, I met this girl. I liked her and like most young guys I became careless and even had unprotected sex a few times but always pulled put. Then, we were still young and reckless.

About a month later, she started feeling Ill, took her for a test and she was pregnant. Took her for a scan and she was like 9 weeks pregnant and I've just known her for a month. She confessed that she got pregnant by her ex, tried to terminate it with drugs but she's surprised now it didn't go.

She started crying and saying she didn't want to have a child outside wedlock and that the ex denied her when she confronted him then. She said she didn't have money for an abortion.
I told her to go sort herself out, on second thoughts, I felt maybe using drugs could have deformed that child and I didn't want a child to suffer for the actions of others.

Anyway, I gave her some money, told her to go sort herself out. She begged me to come to the hospital with her, I told her she was crazy and to go sort herself out. How can I be responsible for another man's actions? What if she died in the process.

The only reason I even assisted her then with money was for the sake of the poor child whom might have even been deformed already with the stupid drugs she took.

It was a big lesson for me. I learnt that women are dangerous. Without the scan, she would have claimed the pregnancy was mine. Though I consider what we had as a fling and I never considered her a serious girlfriend, I also learnt that I need to be careful. What if she infected me with HIV. Being young and wild is very stupid. Many have destroyed their lives because of a little pleasure.
A man who can resist premarital and extramarital sex has cut his chances of problems in life by half.

2 Likes

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by ruffkenny: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Op forget about this girl,
She's just a cheap cheat..

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by MrCork: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Gina2019:
Why do some girls like exposing themselves to danger? Like I don't get it, even if he wants to have raw sex with u, make sure he didn't cum in you.

Why is that so difficult to do? Or better still tell him to use condom...Girls, be wise and always make sure he do the right thing to avoid stories that touch biko.

angry
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Gina2019:
Why do some girls like exposing themselves to danger? Like I don't get it, even if he wants to have raw sex with u, make sure he didn't cum in you.

Why is that so difficult to do? Or better still tell him to use condom...Girls, be wise and always make sure he do the right thing to avoid stories that touch biko.

wow..ok..so u encouragging women not to sexx men & become lesssbian Becoz u hate Condon.. correct?.. u r a disgrace to Africa, Nigeria, Lagos, nairaland & women
..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland!!(shame)
angry
Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by MrCork: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
daisidavid:
So I date this lady for 3years (student) she's been sick and have been paying the hospital bills thinking is malaria or typhoid. Not knowing that my said beloved sweetheart had an abortion for another guy entirely!
It happens to be that she was to write her exam this month but I was called on by her friends that she's sick so been the partner have to rush down there outta love..hmmm... we moved her to the hospital with her friend! I suggest we use our hospital (family hospital) but was denied by her friends that they've got someone to treat her in her own store or house which ever I okay it then on getting there I discover that her friend was the one with her phone receiving her calls with a very hot tone! I was like maybe they switched Sims or whatever that might happen that isn't gonna be possible for her to be showing up attitude like to somebody else contact. I just boned that side... the nurse demanded for 18k I dropped it! But before that I have to use the atm to be able to get the cash I saw her friend with a guy outside yelling! I just rush down to take the money so I retured! Fast forward my gf was alone on the bed then the nurse start giving me hot advisable words like "what you guys did is too dangerous! Why not use condom! Why not take contraceptive drugs! Blah blah" I was like okay nah mistake it won't happen again! So the nurse asked me maybe m dude responsible i said Yes! Meanwhile out of my curiosity I was praying and waiting that nothing should happen to my gf.... I slept on the floor barely that day! Mind you m self employed o! Her friend left that day for her exam and to see some lecturers for my gf health issue too... then before she left I asked her what was all that about I saw in the afternoon she said to me Kokoro that nah her ex I mean my gf friend ex okay! E no concern me! So she left her phone with me which a particular number keeps coming in with the name YB so I didn't pick! Fast forward I wanted to call her friend to come over with some of her dress blah blah so I can go and hustle for more bills to pay by then my gf is responding to treatment so she gave the password! I called the gf and told her that someone was calling since yesterday like the world is burning down then I told her the name she hiss and continue her rest! Now this where the thing start to baffle me! I ask my gf whatsupp why hiss! Who is the YB self she said nah her course mate! Behold a message pop in apologising for what happened between them that she shouldn't have done it what she did! Fast forward I keep mute I deleted the message! Then I went behind her back to check her WhatsApp with that her friend then I saw the shocker of my life where everything that has happened and that it is to happen next where been chat!!! I went out to man up and act normal! Should I confront her or just let go cause right now! Meanwhile it was after I get all this info the nurse called me in and ask me to be thanking God that what we did didn't destroy her womb! Now m so confused on what to do..... God... Relationships is so gross

..bro.. Gina2019 juss expose her sef.. typical gold digger typical black women...pls avoid her type!!(true story) angry

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman A Threat by daisidavid(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Gaggi:
A couple of years ago, I met this girl. I liked her and like most young guys I became careless and even had unprotected sex a few times but always pulled put. Then, we were still young and reckless.

About a month later, she started feeling Ill, took her for a test and she was pregnant. Took her for a scan and she was like 9 weeks pregnant and I've just known her for a month. She confessed that she got pregnant by her ex, tried to terminate it with drugs but she's surprised now it didn't go.

She started crying and saying she didn't want to have a child outside wedlock and that the ex denied her when she confronted him then. She said she didn't have money for an abortion.
I told her to go sort herself out, on second thoughts, I felt maybe using drugs could have deformed that child and I didn't want a child to suffer for the actions of others.

Anyway, I gave her some money, told her to go sort herself out. She begged me to come to the hospital with her, I told her she was crazy and to go sort herself out. How can I be responsible for another man's actions? What if she died in the process.

The only reason I even assisted her then with money was for the sake of the poor child whom might have even been deformed already with the stupid drugs she took.

It was a big lesson for me. I learnt that women are dangerous. Without the scan, she would have claimed the pregnancy was mine. Though I consider what we had as a fling and I never considered her a serious girlfriend, I also learnt that I need to be careful. What if she infected me with HIV. Being young and wild is very stupid. Many have destroyed their lives because of a little pleasure.
A man who can resist premarital and extramarital sex has cut his chances of problems in life by half.
A good lesson...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Guys And Girls / Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man / Heavily Endowed Lady Hawking Cocoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.