Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** (1568 Views)

Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? / These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by tpia1: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
why is everyone abusing the poster?

the other day someone i know [not a nler] was describing one of his ex-girlfriends in a manner that should be a warning to everybody. undecided

his exact words were along this line: " she thought her beauty was going to last forever".

so ladies should bear in mind the fact that some guys, while admiring you, are also calculating your sell-by date.

be sharp.

just a thought.
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by deltalife(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
tpia1:

why is everyone abusing the poster?

the other day someone i know [not a nler] was describing one of his ex-girlfriends in a manner that should be a warning to everybody. undecided

his exact words were along this line: " she thought her beauty was going to last forever".

so ladies should bear in mind the fact that some guys, while admiring you, are also calculating your sell-by date.

be sharp.

just a thought.

A wise man's saying is not always difficult to recon with.

This is a wise word from a decent man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Evil / Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? / Ladies: Does Going On A Date With A Guy Means He Has Won Ur Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.