Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? (4434 Views)

Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot / Peter Obi Billboard Spotted In SOKOTO, The North Are Obidient / Atiku Visits The Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by Khaleell001(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You eyes go clear at last.. I think you know Hausa man will never allow you to lead asolat in any northern mosque which you'll never see in Christianity...

You're indeed Slave and pencil in there hands

Stop acting naive.
The first time I was in Kano I lead them in prayers so don't even go there.
I have lead them many times in prayers and I can't even count.
So, your bigotry ain't working dude.

You are clearly a slave to your own delusions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by Khaleell001(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Mikecold:
lol, afemai people the black sheep in edo.

Kogi by blood, your penchant to worship fulani in the name of islam is why herdsmen terrorists have shifted to your villages

My penchant to worship Allāh is what makes me to identify lies spoken by idiots and spread by fools.

My faith is not based on believing a fulani or even an Arab.

We live our lives according to God's will not the dictates of misguided dingbats who can't even lead their people how much guide them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

Stop acting naive.

Earlier you said there is no tribal discrimination among Nigerian Muslims .

Can you tell us why the position of head of all Nigerian Muslims is reserved for only Fulani's?

I am waiting...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by Khaleell001(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2020
12Monkeys:

So only a Fulani can be head of all Muslims in Nigeria ?
Yeye.

We don't look at race or ethnicity to decide who leads. We leave the affair to those who are fit for it
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

My penchant to worship Allāh is what makes me to identify lies spoken by idiots and spread by fools.

We live our lives according to God's will not the dictates of misguided dingbats who can't even lead their people how much guide them.

Stop blowing steam, oga boko

If you can't be civil and stick to the topic then better get out of here.

Boko clown

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Rosskiye:
Our ancestors believed in the Almighty.

We must abandon all these foreign religions and repackage the religion of our ancestors.

That is the real answer to our problems.

Name me one country that's practising a religion foreign to their people, which is a developed nation. There's none.

Practicing foreign religion is for conquered, dependent people.
That’s every country practicing Christianity and Islam that’s other than Israel and Mecca.
Only two percent of Israel are Christians.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

We don't look at race or ethnicity to decide who leads.
We leave the affair to those who are fit for it

Then how come the throne of the Sultan is reserved for Fulani Muslims?

How come the same fulanis made the Sultan supreme leader of all Muslims in Nigeria complete with Constitutional backing?

You are just dancing around like a lizard on a hot surface .

When will we see an Ebira goat like yourself appointed as Sultan or even Amir?

Even in Ilorin, the Amir position is reserved for the house of Gambari.

Does Islam tolerate monarchies?

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

Yes, those that used over three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 are slaves. Don't let your parents see this gibberish you posted, it will bring back bad memories of pains and suffering in the hands of Yoruba soldiers.
Bros there's no bad memories!

As we speak, dues are being paid by the perpetrators of that dastardly act.

Until their entire region is desolate and in simmering rubbles so unfit even for a chicken to survive, they won't stop killing and bombing themselves day in day out.

I tell you, everyone that has a hand in the biafra pogrom, will surely pay with their lives, that of thier children and children's children. Give it time baby.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by Chidexter(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Mikecold:
which denomination do u belong shite, sunni, suffi or kurd?

Which god do you believe the one of piss or peace?

Are you an active islamic terrorist yet or you a passive islamic terrorist supporting by silence?

Which is your sect unholy ground is it mecca, tehran or islamabad?

Next time make sure you check if the hydrolic fluid in your brain is still intact cos it appears it leaked out when slamming your head on concrete.

If you must quote proper people first wash your uncircumcised prick with kettle and grow the balls to pee erect like a proper man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

Stop acting naive.

Buhahahaha you know Yoruba Muslims slaves are pagans b4 Hausa Muslims, they are not that stupid to have allow you these slave to lead them during asolat.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2020
tartar9:
Why are flatînos the ones concerned about this.Since when did you start caring about the welfare of Yoruba Muslim.
Didn't you guys say there are mooslims in Igboland?
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Susu888:

See me see trouble O" ah ah!
Wetin concern you?? Yoruba muslims tell you say make you talk for them? undecided

Taking pandol for someone else's headache.... you will not cause disunity amongst us. You think everyone is like you people? So make every tribe carry its own separate religion?? Abeg this isn't christianity where your bishops and preists keep fighting for bigger churches and more tithes! Each tribe with a specific doctrine of christianity... Catholics, orthodoxies, coptics....

If you're a muslim you're a muslim,it doesn't matter which tribe you come from. We all worship one God and we are all equal. Its not by tribe!

So go and sow you hatred else where.... na u sabi tongue
Oga this long story all just to cover up your disgust for the caliphate?

Won't it be nice if you sight the next moon at least for once?
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian Muslims other than Fulani Muslims are the most stupid set of idiots ever.

Not one muslim slave here can explain why the office of the supreme head of Muslims must be reserved for Fulani muslims only.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Sonnyboom:
It is now confirmed each n every Igbo see a Yoruba foetus in the womb as the giant that will end your lives n so shall it be IJN Amen.

Just in case any cursed Biafra will like to quote me pls go and quote your bigoted father instead.

Guy this matter nor be fight nau. We are all here to learn and share information.

Why can't Yoruba mooslims sight the moon?
Is the Satan of sokoto superior to Ooni who's also a mooslim?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Awon didirin kpo laye sha..

Anyways Yoruba has Aare Musulumi which stands as Muslim leader in Southwest, ilorin and okun land

Nairaland Moderators would overlook Ibos trash talking yorubas and muslims, but let us reply then our comments start disappearing

Baba je ki emi e balee.

The musilimu guy is just like a minister in a presidential government.

Why can't the aare musilimu himself be president?
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
12Monkeys:
Nigerian Muslims other than Fulani Muslims are the most stupid set of idiots ever.

Not one muslim slave here can explain why the office of the supreme head of Muslims must be reserved for Fulani muslims only.
The tin Taya pesin. Infact local woman is tired jhur

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by solmusdesigns: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Baba je ki emi e balee.

The musilimu guy is just like a minister in a presidential government.

Why can't the aare musilimu himself be president?

Yorubas and Hausa's hardly pray on the same date and in the same eid.. we yorubas follow allahs words not that of sultan, or is it the same sultan that Obasanjo single handedly made?

the only shine that sultan claims over islam in nigeria is that his ancestors brought it to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Iyan.miri with Yoruba obsession

They never care about progress/development of their lands... Hatred and envy dancing Skelewu in their minds

No wonder NHS said their region is the highest when it comes to abuse.

From Developers to Develobuse
You will make a good comedian. I didn't know you had a very comic side.
But you are not a Yoruba mooslim and so can't answer the question. But you can epp us ask your Alfa friends why yoruba mooslims appear inferior before the caliphate?
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by centurionpapa(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2020
12Monkeys:

So only a Fulani can be head of all Muslims in Nigeria ?

Yeye.

Sulton of Sokoto is the supreme head of all muslims not only yoruba muslims but also the kanuris, nupe, etsakos, anioma etc.
Dont you think fulani deserve it.?
They sacrifice their lives, their everything,for the advancement of Islam throughout the country peace
I
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

If I call you an idiot now these busy body mods will ban me again without scrutinizing.
What has tribe got to do with who becomes our spiritual head of this country?
Stop using your pent up hatred against the Fulanis to fuel your division amongst Muslims.
We Muslims view leadership as a matter of trust not your dirty ethnic politics you play all the time to prove who's superior.

We Muslims are pleased with the Sultan of Sokoto's role as our spiritual leader and there's nothing hate filled bigots like you can do.

PS:I am from Edo state lest you think I'm fulani or a northerner.
Baba Edo, this is not a tribalism thread so don't make it one.

My question is why is the Satan of sokoto the only eligible one to supervise mooslims activities?

Yes they conquered you all and forcefully conscripted you into Islam, but did your Allah (piss be upon him) mandate the caliphate to perpetually enslave his conquest?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

Stop acting naive.

Oga it's a big lie. Where's your proof?
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
12Monkeys:
[s]Not only was this snuck into the 1999 constitution with a govt funded office of the Supreme Council of Islam that makes the Sultan of Sokoto as the Supreme authority on Islamic affairs and all Muslims but the Sultan also doubles as the permanent head of all traditional stools. This makes your Obas, Ooni, Obis, etc subjects under the Sultan.

How this came about is anyone's guess. Was the south sleeping when Abdullsalami dusted Abacha's personally authored constitution and handed it to Obasanjo on May 29, 1999?

To the topic : Why cant Yoruba Muslims appoint their own spiritual leader?

The Sultan of Sokoto is for Fulani Muslims and their slaves. To be subjected under the whips and caprices of his fatwas is to subject yourselves to Fulani Islam and to lower your own Islamic identity.

Yoruba Muslims wake up.[/s]

Your obsession with the Yorubas and their affairs is a thing of concern. Have you seen a professional for help?

If I were you, I'd concentrate on how we can eradicate the barbaric practice of Osu caste system from Igboland instead of masturbating over what Yorubas are doing or not doing.

Your house is burning to the ground and your children, your wife and parents are becoming toast but you are busy pouring petrol in your neighbour's house in the hope that it catches fire. Lol.

You've forgotten that your aunties, your uncles, your brothers and sisters, your nephews and nieces are all living in your neighbour's house too.

Double wahala for deadi bodi.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
centurionpapa:

Sulton of Sokoto is the supreme head of all muslims not only yoruba muslims but also the kanuris, nupe, etsakos, anioma etc.
They sacrifice their lives, their everything,for the advancement of Islam throughout the country peace
I

Lolz

So because they converted your great grand pagan parents on the threat of death to Islam, you must subject yourself to them?

This is like stating that all Nigerian Christians should worship the European for preaching the doctrine of Jesus Christ to him.

You are a slave drone bred to perfection from generations of slavish cowards who couldn't resist the Jihadist .
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your faith is not based on fulani or even Arab?

Was it Allah that told you to step out of the toilet with the right foot first? Hahaha hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

We don't look at race or ethnicity to decide who leads.
We leave the affair to those who are fit for it
And only fulani are fit.

We are getting somewhere...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Your obsession with the Yorubas and their affairs is a thing of concern. Have you seen a professional for help?

If I were you, I'd concentrate on how we can eradicate the barbaric practice of Osu caste system from Igboland instead of masturbating over what Yorubas are doing or not doing.

Your house is burning to the ground and your children, your wife and parents are becoming toast but you are busy pouring petrol in your neighbour's house in the hope that it catches fire. Lol.

You've forgotten that your aunties, your uncles, your brothers and sisters, your nephews and nieces are all Liv Ng in your neighbour's house too.

Double wahala for deadi bodi.
[/s]

Because Yoruba Muslim slavery to Sokoto is an obsession on its own that warrants discuss.

Tell us why you yoruba Muslims can not select one among you to be a leader.

Awolowo was the one that coined the phrase "what you are looking for in Sokoto is in your Shokoto" to address Akintola's treachery with the north against the western region.

Oga search your Shokoto well and stop looking at sokoto for direction and leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Yorubas and Hausa's hardly pray on the same date and in the same eid.. we yorubas follow allahs words not that of sultan, or is it the same sultan that Obasanjo single handedly made?

the only shine that sultan claims over islam in nigeria is that his ancestors brought it to Nigeria
This is a new one to me.

So Yorubas and fulanis Islamic calendars are even different, which one is the authentic?
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
And only fulani are fit.

We are getting somewhere...

My threads do not search for answers but confessions.

All threads I make regarding Oyoruba Muslims are rhetorical and only searching for confirmations from the Yaribanzas.

I win again.

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
centurionpapa:

I
fulanis sacrificed what?

Now this is the height of enslavement!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by 12Monkeys: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

The constitution recognises only the Sultan as Supreme commander of all Muslims. His words are fatwa.

Or does the FG take cognisance of your yaribanza Muslim calender when declaring Muslim holidays?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria? by solmusdesigns: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
This is a new one to me.

So Yorubas and fulanis Islamic calendars are even different, which one is the authentic?

Moon sighting is what starts and end a lunar islamic month.. North sometimes see the full moon earlier because of the moon path and their tehrain while Yorubas see it at a day or two overlap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa 2020 / A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / Seven-point Agenda Alive – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.