Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (33362 Views)

NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by YoungLionken(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Gd
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Uyi168: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by fatymore(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
If she is still young, let her write than settling for a course she won't enjoy
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by OnyesomJ(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Am A Little confused

What Type of Combination is This .

This type fit Purge oo grin

I will suggest Resit ,if you don’t mind
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Fisher007: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Cosmetology? You mean make-up is now a subject in secondary school? /

I am shocked too ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2020
sunnychibs:
She should rewrite
Rewrite what

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.
Fashion designer

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by checherio(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.

Law or mass com

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by seunfly: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Even the science course is not compile, physics is lacking.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by meekparagon(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Wrong combination, economic or no where
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by kingsamosy(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
With the result she can go for courses in Social sciences or Arts.

English
Mathematics
Literature
CRS
with this four she can go for arts.

While with,
English
Mathematics
Government
CRS or Literature
She can go for social science.

Good luck

5 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by aminusodiq(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Who ever did dah registration comited a great blunder... She needs to rewrite sir!!! D subject combo is totally off

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by iampeterben(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
History or Christ Religion Education
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by alizma: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

Which secondary school is that ??, Why did they allow her to register these unblending subjects ... NO COMMERCE ?? NO ECONOMICS ??,

More of science subjects; computer , Biology, Maths, Eng. ...maybe should check for any course related to that cosmetology or she study CRS... The person that registered these subjects for her is very wicked... Courses with no direction...the only subjects to save the combination Lit. in English , she has a fair in it, ..no commerce, and economics... An Act student.. chaii this one pass my power as a science student then and and Engineer now.
Are you blaming the school or the op that didn't do the necessary work at the right time?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Protein0: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
kingsamosy:
With the result she can go for courses in Social sciences or Arts

English
Mathematics
Literature
CRS
these four she can go for atrs

While
English
Mathematics
Government
CRS or Literature
for social science

Good luck
Even when she couldn't make a C in Literature?
She can neither do literature nor English.
The only course she can do on your list is CRS.
She can do philosophy too tho

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by mcdokwe(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
What course does your ward want to choose?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by neoclassical: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
bolanto24:

Law
History/International Relations
u can't study Law without literature

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by wakaawaka(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
bad result.. i carried first during my time.

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by SmileDance(f): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Guidance and counselling, early childhood education,
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by slivertongue: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.

most courses in faculty of arts. pol sci, IR, sociology, psychology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by qanda: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by midnighter(f): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2020
At least her maths result was good.

Good luck to your baby dear, she will be fine

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by kingsamosy(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by bonnyhope: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Medicine will be perfect for her.. Even pharmacy or law

Why didn't u tell us b4 she registered those courses, typically naija people.

U go fvck ashawo without CD and later be saying what can you do to prevent disease Cox u av been feeling sumaw since u had sex with an olosho

Cc: NaijaOlosho and oilpussy can testify to this

All your analogy must be related to sex
Why?

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by kingsamosy(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Protein0:

Even when she couldn't make a C in Literature?
She can neither do literature nor English.
The only course she can do on your list is CRS.
She can do philosophy too tho

Oh! I just saw that, too bad. Social science is the only way for her then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
You came here to ask nairalanders ....hw many of us go school.......instead of make u enta google...hahahahahah.....

she can actually go for psychology
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Psychology under the Faculty of Arts & Humanities in the above Universities include;
Government and any other two (2) Arts and Science subjects

using use of english,government,biology and crs
crs is an art subject
biology is a science subject

O'Level Requirements
The O'level subject combination and requirements needed to study Psychology;
You require;
Five (5) SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology and any two (2) relevant subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences as specified by the institution

the subject combo is not that useless thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
bonnyhope:

All your analogy must be related to sex
Why?

It's an example.. Moreover sex is the best way to get attention in this naija... Which analogy i for don use Bro,

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ITbomb(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
If you had looked more carefully at your ward grades from ss1, you would have known by now what he is good at.
SSCE tells half the story
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Computer science

Information technology

He had A1 in computer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by solsticey2k3(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
From what I’m seeing here, he’s meant to be a science student sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) / COVID-19 Patient In Kwara Writes WAEC Exam In Isolation / Good English: A Sign Of Education & Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.