Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (33371 Views)

NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ifiokbenzy(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Maths English Civic Govt. The combo can get a degree in Pol Sci
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by innocentjordan: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.

She can study law in Obafemi Awolowo University. OAU admits into Law with F9 in Literature-in-English.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by frozen70(f): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
AutoPhone:

I studied Philosophy and we were not thought there is no God! Why we might not be comfortable to call him God, (after all everything and human needs a name to identify with) we know that the world didn't birth itself (We don't believe that evolution rubbish too) but we no there is a supreme force that technology holds the world or makes things work, this we call Supreme Being or Nature as the case may be.

Thanks.

In as much as you tried to explain to me how you guys feels when such issues comes up

Who is that supreme being
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
raquel97:

*LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE IS GOOD FOR THE COMBO OF MATHS, ENGLISH, CRS, GOV AND COMPUTER*
is that what you're studying?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by raquel97: 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
is that what you're studying?

No, but I have friends studying the course
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2020
raquel97:

No, but I have friends studying the course
ok that's what I studied.
Currently a Librarian in a federal hospital.
Can we communicate on WhatsApp?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by raquel97: 7:51am On May 10, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

Sure 07031348238
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by GreaterDC(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Hi, Ebenezer, I'm currently studying Library and Information science. Do you mind if we chat better on a media, so you could let my mind explore more in the discipline. Thank you.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2020
GreaterDC:
Hi, Ebenezer, I'm currently studying Library and Information science. Do you mind if we chat better on a media, so you could let my mind explore more in the discipline. Thank you.
what level and which institution?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by GreaterDC(m): 3:32am On May 30, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
what level and which institution?
year 2 precisely, Federal university of Lafia
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
GreaterDC:
kindly drop your WhatsApp number
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by GreaterDC(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
i'm currently nt on green app, but rather facebook
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
GreaterDC:
i'm currently nt on green app, but rather facebook
your name
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by GreaterDC(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
your name
'JohNny DC' and your's?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Yedebem: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
your name
[/s]
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Yedebem: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
[/s]
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by matth101: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
MATH,ENG,GOVT,CRS AND BIOLOGY AS OLEVEL SUBJECT COMBO IN UNILORIN TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY OR MAYBE PSYCHOLOGY
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Adeesther56(f): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Eldani68:
Me that scored comm f9, econs d7, acct c5, crs c6, govt b3, civi b3, math c6, eng c6, biology c5, wat can i study.
shit parker of the federation
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Linkbaba: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Peace studies.
Psychology
History and international studies
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Google it.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Adeesther56(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
If he wrote neco and he passed lit in English he can combine...just like how i did

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good English: A Sign Of Education & Intelligence? / Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) / IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.