Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (33412 Views)

NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by umarshehu58(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2020
CRS A1 and you are still asking. Na wao

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea, for science students , Biology, Agric science, Geography...

U must pick one to compliment Math, English , Physics, Chemistry as JAMB requirements...5-subjects
Maybe ur confused about the categorization. I don’t want to believe JAMB is the one that categorized Biology as a social science.
Biology is NOT a social science and should never be called that because it is pure science.

Social sciences are courses like Economics, Politics, Archeology, Psychology, Sociology. They have to do with social behavior.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by awokunlet: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020
POLITICAL SCIENCE
LINGUISTICS/ANY LANGUAGE
HISTRORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
SOCIOLOGY
PSYCHOLOGY
HISTORY EDUCATION
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Tosquo: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2020
International relations, History and international studies, political science, Mass communication!!! My thoughts
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by TyroneP(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.

CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by dheaven: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2020
elbulk:

There are a lotof courses she can do. Possibly international relations or Political science.
Please disregard the people bashing you or her here.
I didn´t do a lot of these subjects in school and i accept that new subjects hae been introduced which in my opinion help the child to focus on the core of what they want
You are correct. He should look for JAMB brochure, there are many courses he can do.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by MzWendy: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Sociology & Anthropology, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Public Admin, International relation, Industrial relation
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2020
No Economics ? Which kind of combination is this ? I doubt if he/she can be admitted into social Sciences without economics nor Arts without Literature. My advice, let him or her write again focusing on Economics and Literature in English. I wouldn't advise that you allow him/her to go for just any course because of the present Nigerian Situation.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2020
She can still do LAW, let her register for Jamb with English, Government, Literature and any other subjects.
Then go and register her for NECO and let her preparation be only for literature!
As for jamb let her register using AWAITING RESULTS!

hope this helps

emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Obabajo(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2020
let he/she go learn work ooooooooo, education is waste of resources, when he finish learning work, he or she start working with it, after that school can follow oooooo, if e go school now after school na u go stay dey give am money oooo. me talk my own ooooo
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Moreoffaith(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2020
femi4:
Let her go for accounting

Accounting without commerce, economics and Accounting concept??

I am sure you didn't school here in Nigeria.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Lamasta(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
The school or the person that allowed your pupil to register this subject combination in WAEC must be very very wicked grin aba You ought to know what You want to study in the university before registering for WAEC
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by slimsophiediva(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Political science education
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by cosmic22(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
LastSurvivor11:
With CRS A1, Bible study sure passssss angry grin

But a serious note Computer science will be a perfect match, thank me later!!

No physics
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Yankee101: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Computer science

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Dstar434(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

Law is not possible without Literature. Guess she shud re-write.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by samdaisi: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2020
It remains only literature in English where she got D7, well at this point there is no art subject course she can't study in university except law bocs of D7 in literature in English
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2020
bonnyhope:

All your analogy must be related to sex
Why?

What do you expect from typical Yoruba boy
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2020
It's not what course but about her passion and hubby.

What does she like doing, then she can seek admission in line with that because work no de guaranteed after school
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ransomed: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Political science.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by thomasyanky(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2020
the perfect course is Public Administration
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Realfrankie(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Ask google
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by femorra(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2020
The girl only failed one subject, but the subject combination is terrible!
Which school allowed this kind of combination from an otherwise intelligent pupil?
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by jaylehk(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Heartbender:
I see no issue with the result. Maths and English have been scared. Pick another 2 to make 4 during JAMB Exams and you'll have an undergraduate
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by micflo28(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Medicine will be perfect for her.. Even pharmacy or law

Why didn't u tell us b4 she registered those courses, typically naija people.

U go fvck ashawo without CD and later be saying what can you do to prevent disease Cox u av been feeling sumaw since u had sex with an olosho

Cc: NaijaOlosho and oilpussy can testify to this
law can't go. She needs at least a credit pass in Lit. In Eng. To go. Even Pharmacy requires Chemistry and Physics to go. I suggest she goes for medicine or Mathematics, Statististics or computer Engineering since she made good grades in maths and computer
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Abidek900(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Let her go for psychology, sociology or political science
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by AutoPhone: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

I honestly don't know the fuss over this result, its not as bad as people make it look. take a look at this combo bar social science courses and few sciences courses we are good to go. With credits in maths and english already picking the remain combo aint that hard.

ARTS

Maths + English + CRS + Govt = All arts Subjects bar law and threatre arts

Maths + English + Computer + Bio = Computer, microbiology, Biological science, Food science tech.

Don't really know the usefulness of cosmology and civic there thou, but she got a nice result. If she is a art student you might want to see these ( Guidance and counseling, English, Political Science, Psychology, Mass Communication, Philosophy, religion) She can rewrite too but then the result is good.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by AutoPhone: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Abidek900:
Let her go for psychology, sociology or political science

I doubt she will get sociology
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by LadyJasper: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2020
bolanto24:

Law
History/International Relations
Law would need Literature in English.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by tobby20: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2020
If she rewrite . she got chop beans ooo
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by LadyJasper: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2020
femi4:
Let her go for accounting
There's no Economics or Commerce or Accounts.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by LadyJasper: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Medicine will be perfect for her.. Even pharmacy or law

Why didn't u tell us b4 she registered those courses, typically naija people.

U go fvck ashawo without CD and later be saying what can you do to prevent disease Cox u av been feeling sumaw since u had sex with an olosho

Cc: NaijaOlosho and oilpussy can testify to this
Law needs Literature in English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn) Post-utme Cut-off Marks For Primary Admissio / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / Nigerian National Curriculum For Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.