Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (33363 Views)

NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.
let her study Computer science... Law? She will definitely need Literature in English
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by emonis88: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Computer science.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by frozen70(f): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRA LANDER KINDLY ASSIST, MY LITTLE HAVE THIS BELOW SSCE RESULT, WHAT CAN SHE BE ABLE TO USE IT For?

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

She really needs your advice pls.b4 now she wanted to do law but help check anything she can do with the above result. Regards.

Assuming she has lit Eng, credit she can ho for law but let her do psychology, sociology, political science and education courses

She should not do philosophy she will be brain washed that there is no God
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by ikorodureporta: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Good C'S , maths, no phy, chem, geography.
I for suggest comp science & geography....
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by lebron7(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Psychology
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by AutoPhone: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2020
frozen70:

Assuming she has lit Eng, credit she can ho for law but let her do psychology, sociology, political science and education courses

She should not do philosophy she will be brainwashed that there is no God

I studied Philosophy and we were not thought there is no God! Why we might not be comfortable to call him God, (after all everything and human needs a name to identify with) we know that the world didn't birth itself (We don't believe that evolution rubbish too) but we no there is a supreme force that technology holds the world or makes things work, this we call Supreme Being or Nature as the case may be.

Thanks.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by daneni1(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2020
femi4:
Let her go for accounting

Maths, eng and economics are important for accounting. And as you can see, she has no economics among the subject seated for.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by greenek: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

From checking admission requirements, she can study these courses HISTORY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES, PHILOSOPHY, CRS. I only skimmed through it, please check it deeper and discover more choices she can have.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Kalaba(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

Sociology, political science, philosophy, Religious studies, Music.
But then, she should resit for waec again. Lit. in English is just the only problem with that result.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by uuzba(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Cosmetology? You mean make-up is now a subject in secondary school? /
He/she should go and do the cosmetology Na.
Self employed .
And stop asking us hard question this morning.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by KingTom(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Medicine will be perfect for her.. Even pharmacy or law

Why didn't u tell us b4 she registered those courses, typically naija people.

U go fvck ashawo without CD and later be saying what can you do to prevent disease Cox u av been feeling sumaw since u had sex with an olosho

Cc: NaijaOlosho and oilpussy can testify to this
grin grin
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Enwhen(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Maybe ur confused about the categorization. I don’t want to believe JAMB is the one that categorized Biology as a social science.
Biology is NOT a social science and should never be called that because it is pure science.

Social sciences are courses like Economics, Politics, Archeology, Psychology, Sociology. They have to do with social behavior.

That's was my thought then when I first saw it.... If u still have the old JAMB broncheur , hard copy, check it for any Engineering or science course, the SSCE requirements and JAMB requirements...I am very sure, infact some schools accept Agric science in place of Biology...
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Is cosmetology not better than CRS? At least it's practical and commercially inclined.

As christians, what do you need to study CRS again for in school for?

I think Philosophy, Pol science, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology will most likely work. If she'd passed Literature her it would've given her more options.
emidika the result is okay.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Clement111: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2020
She can go for pyshology, sociology, local government, history, international relation, public admin
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by dalass(f): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

CRS education course.

Or computer/ maths
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by pmoye(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Attorney General of the Federation in the making. Let him choose Islamic Law. The one we have currently had a much worse result than your ward.

emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by leonard4real(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2020
political science
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Munzy14(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

These are purely arts subjects with few exceptions.

Courses she can apply for....
1. Government and public administration.
2. public administration.
3. history and international relations.

She can still re-sit for another exam to target literature.
Nowadays rushing to get degree isn't a priority, rather studying something u can actually become independent if need arises.

Again, get her learn a skill.

tailoring, baking, events planning, make up artist etc are all good skills very necessary in our modern day training of girl child while pursuing some degrees.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by TUANKU(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Some people are surprised at the subject combo, little do they realize that the president of their country cannot boast of this same result.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by AutoPhone: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
TUANKU:
Some people are surprised at the subject combo, little do they realize that the president of their country cannot boast of this same result.

MAD OOOH

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Daddycoded: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Religious studies, political science
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
He should read CRK.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by kapelvej: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

she get English and do law
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Seepayday: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
She can study law, since she has gov, lit. in eng. Eng and CRS. or she can study English or theatre and performing art
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Nwaonyishi69: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

Not too bad. She could read pol sc. Religion, Sociology, Social work, philosophy, public administration and many related courses in education.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by tedimola(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
emidika:

CRS= A1
GOVT= C4
LIT IN ENG= D7
CIVIC EDU= B3
ENGLISH= C6
MATHS= B2
BIOLOGY= B3
COMPUTER= A1
COSMETOLOGY=C6.

Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by BOLA625(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Cycber security.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Eldani68: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Me that scored comm f9, econs d7, acct c5, crs c6, govt b3, civi b3, math c6, eng c6, biology c5, wat can i study.
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by candelahria(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Law also needs literature-in-English, doesn't it?
bolanto24:

Law
History/International Relations
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Geesaintagape: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Study religion or go to pastor school n become a pastor in winner's chapel. Well paid
Re: What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? by Duru009(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Theology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) / COVID-19 Patient In Kwara Writes WAEC Exam In Isolation / Good English: A Sign Of Education & Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.