Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] (7445 Views)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Say Something About This Indian Girl Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

U r not a saint yourself .. giving false information and selling ideas that can lead to injuries and sorts and promising lies is also not a good way to live life .. neither is crime .. so you are also on the Same table you are shaking

Hmm. You have trouble in mind. Kindly download the free versions of our books and read to know what is there.

Anyway, you're always right. 100% always right. I take a bow.
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2020
henryobinna:
thank you and I appreciate.

I actually put in great time and energy into writing it.

In this business, putting time and energy on a subject people are not interested in buying doesn't matter — in fact, it leads to depression when you notice people not buying the book you spent so much time writing.

What matters in the business is knowing what they're buying and giving the solution to them.

In your next book, do keyword research before you write.

2 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Offpoint: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Apeshy101:

I got some royalty payment from Amazon yesterday via Payoneer.

The amount was ridiculously funny

Laugh nearly kee me yesterday.
lol, 0.6 cent? dem for kuku sen 0.0 cent nawgrin 70% is ridiculous I swear
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Came4amod: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. You have trouble in mind. Kindly download the free versions of our books and read to know what is there.

Anyway, you're always right. 100% always right. I take a bow.

Social engineering dont work on me .. ain't downloading shit .. and the PDF may be even backdoored if you are really brutal .. bye
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
henryobinna:
this is crazy ridiculous.

The 70% is yours. From your 70%, Amazon will take file size charge. From what is left in the 70% after taking file size charge, the US government will take 30% for tax. At the end, you'll be left with 38 or 40%.

When you finally master the business, you'll find a way to keep all 70% to yourself. At the moment, don't worry about that.

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

Social engineering dont work on me .. ain't downloading shit .. and the PDF may be even backdoored if you are really brutal .. bye

Remain blessed, dear.

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by henryobinna(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

The 70% is yours. From your 70%, Amazon will take file size charge. From what is left in the 70% after taking file size charge, the US government will take 30% for tax. At the end, you'll be left with 38 or 40%.

When you finally master the business, you'll find a way to keep all 70% to yourself. At the moment, don't worry about that.

thank you

1 Like

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Food for thought.

Would you rather be replying an angry client to make peace while making money at the end or fighting with a frustrated and angry Nigerian in politics section of Nairaland while making 0.0 from the fight?

Keep the answer to yourself and think about it for a minute. One day, we'll all get old. Some will get old with lots of money, assets, and peace of mind while some get old with no money, borrowing, stealing, fighting, and depression.

The actions you take today will determine where you'll be tomorrow. I know Nigerians are always hopeful with the phrase, "E go beta."

My dear, e no go beta, if you keep roaming — be it online or offline and never staying focused. Even that degree you have or about to have will make you to roam more as you search endlessly for job.

You should f**king create that job even at the comfort of your room with your computer.

I just received alert yesterday from Amazon while I was sleeping. The money is more than the salary of 10 people. I did it with my phone.

Think and grow rich, not fight and grow rich — except you're Anthony Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Snixdave114(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

If words dont hurt u .. it's either u have no integirty or u r just a born low life..

It requires a high level of understanding to know that words don't kill, you could either allow them to control you(hurt you) or brush them aside.

He might have been hurt by the words but how he acted was the real game changer
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Apeshy101:

I got some royalty payment from Amazon yesterday via Payoneer.

The amount was ridiculously funny

Laugh nearly kee me yesterday.

your book didn't sell, the money you received is just for page read go and install book report chrome extension and you will understand more.

ilegend boss keep on winning, I believe I will share my success story next month with you.
Re: This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
ambitiouschap:

your book didn't sell, the money you received is just for page read go and install book report chrome extension and you will understand more.

ilegend boss keep on winning, I believe I will share my success story next month with you.

Trust me, you will. I love seeing smiles and success stories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men / General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.