Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos (33371 Views)

Lekki Port Has Received 4 Commercial Vessels So Far / Apapa Gridlock: LASG, NPA, Police, TTP Adopt E-Call Up System For Trucks / The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by AIIahuAkbar: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2020
majamajic:

Do u think the importer that directed his goods to Lagos don't have sense ?

Ibos are good in business , are ok with that ?

Most ibo Lagos agents will move offices to Niger Delta , that's business !!! U can't take it away from them , u can be lazy as u want , don't be tribalistic !!

Don't make it look like the importers could choose any port,

It was federal policy under Obasanjo that stopped did it,
Igbos that went to the extent of using ports in Benin Republic then through Nigeria border.

It's Nigeria policy that caused it.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by klax(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2020
AIIahuAkbar:

Go and tell federal government to call it South South port

You are sick. If you dont know what start argument dint jump into it so get lost.

I responded to a guy who is already digressing the thread into tribal and regional names calling madness and you are here jumping into what does not concerns you.

Pls just gerrah outra here.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by AIIahuAkbar: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
klax:

You are sick. If you dont know what start argument dint jump into it so get lost.

I responded to a guy who is already digressing the thread into tribal and regional names calling madness and you are here jumping into what does not concerns you.

Pls just gerrah outra here.

You asked him to stop referring the ports as Eastern ports that they are South South ports which is wrong.

I'm not that sick
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by TUANKU(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Good move, long overdue. Kudos to Buhari on this one, when the government takes a right decision we should appreciate with the same energy we criticize.

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by TheMostComplex1: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Ok
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by excel4us: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2020
They don't have choice. Lagos is choked
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by stasius: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

This is sweet news! Everytime Lagos Lagos Lagos... Ah ah. Na only them Waka come
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by omoharry(f): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:
They say Buhari is incompetent but everyday he keeps doing things PDP never did and could never do in their entire 16yrs of failed leadership.

He is showing through action that he is competent.

For the first time in decades the Eastern ports are coming alive with vessels
You are really a mediocre... He is called incompetent because of the state of the security in the country..If he cannot protect lives and properties which he vowed to do as his basic responsibility, then he is incompetent..Idiot like you will always sing his praises even if your families are slaughtered due to his incompetence to manage the security of this country.
Did we vote him to just sleep all day without doing anything at all? keep celebrating mediocrity while the rest of Africa leave you kind behind to wallow in poverty and backwardness.
The day Pre. Buhari will wakes up from his slumber to restructure our security apparatus so that it can be efficient enough to solve the various insecurity in the the country then we will applaud him.The day he will declare a state of emergency on our health sector and device a means for this sector to be effective so as to render quality health care to Nigerians then we will applaud him. The day he will detribalize the political arena by putting round pegs in round role for the development of the country then will applaud him..but do not shout to the high heaven becos of this issue that has almost clogged the Lagos port due to over burden of vessels for it to perform ultimately. Yes he tried in that aspect by diverting some to the eastern port but that does not mean he is competent and fully in charge of the affairs of this country. I tire for una. Make dem do create una fulani republic where you can tell the whole world how your govt rehabilitated a drainage system for you community.
This is the second term for the APC administration yet we still hear comparison here and there. Did Nigerians vote APC in to always give us excuses upon excuses as why they did not perform or still measure their inefficiency with that of PDP. Was it not because PDP was inefficient that was why they were voted out and APC voted into power?.
You guys are really sickening and do not know what leadership is all about. This is why you have all failed.You continue to compare yourself to people you ones pronounce as failures..now what is in-vogue is to compare the worse of the worse with this same party.APC & PDP are bunch of failures. PDP 16 YEARS, PDP 16 YEARS..BLA BLA BLA!! WETINOOO!!.UNA NOR DEY TIRE..? .WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS NONSENSE OF BLAME GAME, THAT HAS PREVENTED UR PARTY FROM DOING BETTER . WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR THEM TO PROVIDE NIGERIANS WITH BASIC THINGS OF LIFE..SUCH AS REGULAR POWER, HEALTHCARE , EDUCATION AND GOOD ROAD?IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FROM YOUR PATHETIC PARTY?

2 Likes

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by EngrXrix(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Beginning from the 27th of January all commercial vessels which are unable to berth in Lagos Port within 3 days will be redirected to other Ports across the country which are able to accommodate them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1222170034237333505
Road linking warri to benin not yet fully rehabilitated.
East west road is going bad.
You are redirecting cargos.
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by dominusgai(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
OK, if this is true, it is a welcome development. As I said a while back, once in a while, Buhari's administration surprises me with impressive policies.

Please in the God, do not take two steps backwards after this wonderful step forward.
Tetehjewels:
Beginning from the 27th of January all commercial vessels which are unable to berth in Lagos Port within 3 days will be redirected to other Ports across the country which are able to accommodate them.

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Senselessness as usual.

The reality on ground is that Lagos terminal is being decongested and vessels diverted to ports in the Niger Delta and so on.

I know it really hurts you whenever you read about practical moves by Buhari which expose the senseless posts you make as posts from a PAID eternally bitter propagandist who has sold his sight and senses for pittance.
Hv u forgotten when u collected 10,000 naira from Atiku campaign July 21 2018.
Ohh I forgot, Hv u asked yourself one day that why is patronage low in your jewelery business, all bcs of 30k from this govt.
u and that what's his name again............................ buhariadvocate, ever since u guys started supporting this nonsense govt, both your hustle and business all gone.
Bro, as a concern brother I am, better go back to your flourishing jewelry business
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by OYAY(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Will Niger Delta boys allow this to manifest? Time will tell!!!

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Odioko1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
chukel:
Very commendable. However I have my fears about the warri terminal. The youths will constitute themselves into greater nuisance

Your fada

Talking like someone who is thinking with his/her ass.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by kutashi: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
ThiagoKid:
To every one step forward, 10 step backward
Are u referring to your life steps?
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by ssa22(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am really happy towards this development, at least things are moving well with the economy. Well some hypocrites will say it is because Lagos is overcrowded. Well hypocrites as I said.

Come to think of it Igbos are better people to live and do business with in the north an igbo man/woman will never cheat you and they are honest it's just some bad history that we had with them during the civil war but please we ought to forget about that now.

But our friends in the West are backstabbers and hypocrites they think 2023 presidency is going to them well they are thinking, no northerner will vote for tinubu. Come to think of it we have Atiku or tambuwal or elrufai in the north why will we vote for tinubu.

Yoruba is the biggest loser, they only have professors without experience.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Basher8583: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:
They say Buhari is incompetent but everyday he keeps doing things PDP never did and could never do in their entire 16yrs of failed leadership.

Honestly whatever those rabid dogs say, I just stick to the opposite of it.

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by rexandyke(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yurubalds of Lagos wee not like this grin grin grin grin

Thanks to Bubu baby.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by sorepco(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
This may be to punish us yurobbas for amotekun

efighter:
And for 16 years, PDP could not offload even hand paddled canoes outside Lagos. Yet, the useless clowns went to tell USA to help them with Nigeria election. USA whose election was rigged by school children in Russia. Please let APC continue rigging and ruling.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Thazard(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
This is what we have all been clamouring for.. Decongest Lagos port and give opportunity to other ports in Nigeria.

SS governors should seized this opportunity to tighten the security of their region.. More job opportunities to your people while that will ease state government stress
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by dbonks(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
What will kill this country is hypocrisy, conspiracy and propoganda.. because they have seen that it can't go on anymore, they are beginning to save face, just because Maersk line decided to divert there's, they are beginning to form that they deliberately initiated the policy. I have always told that one day this monopoly would slide out of their control now the chicken has come home to roast. After crippling Onne ports in the name of Oil and Gas ports, today a foreign company have come to tell them that they are leaving the other ports because of congestion and they are pretending, are you not seeing their political praise singers above. To tell you people that, this was not delibrate, how many of these ports did the govt make to dredge in the past years? What facility has the govt upgraded in preparation for this policy?
Sell these lies to those who don't know, as for me I am a sailor by training and I know some of the loop-sidedness in this sector,
This is simply a situation of holding that which belongs to a child for so long, until when your hands starts dishing out some pains to you and you decides to release it.

Time shall tell.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Praise be to our maker.... I see this coming. I complained about the way other ports are God answered my prayers.....
Bubu u really surprised me . Sai baba one more term for him oooo we are not ready yet. I will gladly support a northern than an Aforju

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Legendguru: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Basher8583: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
ssa22:
I am really happy towards this development, at least things are moving well with the economy. Well some hypocrites will say it is because Lagos is overcrowded. Well hypocrites as I said.

Come to think of it Igbos are better people to live and do business with in the north an igbo man/woman will never cheat you and they are honest it's just some bad history that we had with them during the civil war but please we ought to forget about that now.

But our friends in the West are backstabbers and hypocrites they think 2023 presidency is going to them well they are thinking, no northerner will vote for tinubu. Come to think of it we have Atiku or tambuwal or elrufai in the north why will we vote for tinubu.

Yoruba is the biggest loser, they only have professors without experience.

Igbos are honest? Lol
They leave on dishonesty. That's where thier profit lies.

Imagine an Igbo man selling a shoe of N7k to me for N25k. And to think I actually had to wait for the idiot to finish his morning devotion with god before he opened his shop. If not for my friend who knew how to speak Igbo I would have been ripped off.

Goto any place where igbo shops are clustered, its always rowdy with no organisation. That arrangement is deliberate to ensure you are confused which makes it easier to rip you off.

So please. I will trust a yoruba and hausa man far better than an igbo man.

Hausas are the most trust worthy tribe in Nigeria. You dont believe me...sack your Aboki gateman and replace him with an Igbo man.

Even the Igbos dont trust themselves. There is a saying in igbo land that goes as "If you see a snake and an Mbiase man... Kill the Mbiase man first".

Very dishonest tribe.

1 Like

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm, well guess we know the crew that will like this news.

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good strategy, another way for the SS region to prove that its ready for civilization, time will tell sha.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Mrexcell(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

It's a welcomed development they don't even have any choice but to decongest the Lagos ports or perish with traffic gridlock and overcrowdedness in Lagos.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by powerkey: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

atleast Ibos can free us now... they wont claim we are holding their destinies.. i hope Abia state turns to downtown dubai with this policies

Seems you yolobas reasons from the anus. you're a perfect example.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Mrexcell(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tetehjewels:

It's a welcomed development they don't even have any other choice but to decongest or perish with heavy gridlock and overcrowding in Lagos.

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by powerkey: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaBullIT:
Wait lemme read

First of all , This was PDP's idea and Obasanjo paid for it , Jonathan paid for it , all of them paid for it , Except the Eastern Ports never functioned probably because all those contracts and monies to dredge , build , repair ports went to voicemail

Buhari talked and did , NPA then decides to use this port , i presume it'll not be to decongest LagPorts alone, once traffic starts arriving at Eastern Ports then economy is definitely growing there , Job opportunities, infrastructures , investments, e.t.c

if you think about it , the rail will get some traffic too from this new move

Buhari laid plans out and he's working towards it , unfortunately this is the same person the EASTERN region hates so much

well done and kudos to FG and NPA and everybody involved

Modified : I just saw idiots saying this is a trojan gift from presidency , but that does not bother me

What is making me real angry right now is one idiot said Buhari remembers eastern port because Lagos port is congested, Biko , did lagos port just get congested yesterday ? Lagos port has been congested since Lagos was Lagos and NO PRESIDENT ever thought of diverting anything to the east

some people really shouldn't procreate , that's why we have generation of imbecilic , hate filled low IQ idiots in this generation

Some of you are nothing but swine.

Does East mean Igbo?

East is southeast and southsouth.

The truth is that you yolobas are highly pained over the development.

Buhari has done it, if you don't like it go and die.
Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by Kingspin(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
There is something I observer whenever something is not happening in the North or West. Nigerians are shocked rather.

Just look at how social media receive the news including Nairaland. Many people like what is happening.

If Nigeria divide nko?

There is nothing Buhari here. It is 1000 per cent right thing to do before Adam was born. Restructuring of Nigeria should take place to ease many things in whatever form.

I wish Zamfara to be like Lagos or Portharcourt. That is the Nigeria I wish. Is long overdue

Re: NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
powerkey:

Some of you are nothing but swine.

Does East mean Igbo?

East is southeast and southsouth.

The truth is that you yolobas are highly pained over the development.

Buhari has done it, if you don't like it go and die.

In reality it's you swines from Eastern region that died in millions and might be doing it again over Buhari's matter

I'm actually happy this very loud project is done in EastPob otherwise the cyber space wouldn't contain wailers like yourself, Yoruba can't be pained over pass me ajeku project, every shipping company recognises LOS, Lagos port and its vrrb like that since 1960s why would we be pained that you are just getting what we've enjoyed for centuries

Bottom line the Buhari you hate so much is trying to keep you from being jobless pipeline busters, take the opportunity and be grateful for the crumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.