Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (73915 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Yankiss(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
This one is guilty as they come. He is trying to create another country out of Nigeria. That's secession and treasonable offence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by kenburgh: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kai
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by I888(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
oddfix:
His religion permits it
divide Nigeria and let's see how many of them will still indulge in this nonsense.

But South mumu sha... Upon all the boasting. Many of you have no idea what these guys do with the entity called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by symbianDON(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
he will need ID card to identify his children o!

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by SOFTENGR: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kingluqman:
Aboki grin grin

27 children... Mętadinlọgbọn tori Olohun!!!!

grin
27...and still counting
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by RagaMufeen(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
And we paying for it.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by IyaTola: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
LINK ME VIA THE LINK ON MY PROFILE
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by jesmond3945: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigeria sorry. can this kind of thing happen in saudi arabia which is now becoming liberal?
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
This one still be like a kindergarten baby where Fela Anikulapo Kuti dey (RIP)
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by deboysben(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
I dey reason what igbo law markers state of mind presently as him and his wives go dey enter.

Aboki self
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Greystone: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let them perform DNA test on all 27 kids...

If you know, you know

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Kingrefreshed: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Father Doguwa has many sons
Many sons has father Doguwa

You are one of them.
And so are you
So let us...

You know the rest... sad
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Perfecttouchade: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can u just imagine, you wonder why the poor will keep getting poorer in this country because these men keep looting money and getting paid in billions and live lavishly, o ma se o...big problems for Nigerians
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by grandstar(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is what backwardness causes.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by tonyeche27: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
You can see the type of "Hon" members Nigeria is producing? No intellectual capacity on how to make laws that will uplift the nation. You have 4 wives and 27 children and so what? Must you bring your private life into public domain?

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by samsard(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..
You're a funny lot. The north has more expanse of land, Niger state alone is bigger than probably all south east states combined! And you're just ignorant to think that food doesn't grow in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nwaonyishi69: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well, nothing is absolutely good or bad, only thinking can provide a compass to navigate through. It's like all that matter for him is copulation. The only problem is that even those who have no marriages and children would pay tax and vat to sustain them. It is your choice.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by olisaEze(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
This man is why we need electoral reforms in n this country! Just imagine one person with four wives and twenty-seven children, lucky for him the commonwealth of this nation feeds them. Now imagine those he-goats like him but without responsible sources of livelihood breeding an army of illiterate urchins just for elections, how on earth do u now think a good man will ever be elected to the highest office in the land without religion or ethnicity coming into play?

Our leaders should be determined by those who contribute the most to the economy and not just because ur state has a large population from philandering males shooting out multiple sperm cells that will mature into liabilities for the rest of those that actually bear the cost, all in the name of religion!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Jaapu: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

This your disease goes way back sha

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Kingpele(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Built2last post=86232154]Senator Abaribe, the last man standing. The only face of the opposition in the country. The man through whom the emptiness of our Aeroplane-driving Chief Justice was exposed.

We all need fearless Senators like my mannest man, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who will be courageous enough to tell truth to power on behalf of millions of Nigerians. His call on Tyrant Buhari to resign is not only timely, it represents the views of millions of Nigerians.

Shame on the leadership of the Nigerian Senate represented by Ahmed Lawal.

Shame on Presidential Abobakus like mallam
Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina.

Truth be told, Muhammadu Buhari is not competent enough to preside over his own life without a nanny. A shame that such a character is presiding over the affairs of about 200 million Nigerians surrounded by classless almajiri brained clowns like Garba and Adesina.[sorry accept my sympathy but this thread is not about buharia, hatred is a virus ]

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just 27?

Mallam just 27?

You are not working hard enough. Is this how we will surpass China, India and USA as well as Indonesia in Population?

More sex please. We need more soldiers and more herdsmen.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
The man did not even recognise his own child

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Neoteny(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Aboki no dey carry last cheesy

Neither does yeriba: OBJ has 21 children...the known ones.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by phineas: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dude is a silly man.And still talking in public.

How many saudis have 28 children and still counting

The Lawmaker should be arrested for bigamy
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
damn it! lil wonder the north/ shithole is as it is!
nig is a bad joke.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by larryking540: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
oddfix:
His religion permits it
And with which money does he take care of them ?our tax money right
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by nigeriagospel(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kwontinu

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaBullIT:
now we know where constituency allowance is going
his family alone is a constituency
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
deboysben:
I dey reason what igbo law markers state of mind presently as him and his wives go dey enter.

Aboki self

As in... grin grin, they would be like....Oh MY GOD!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.