Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (73912 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Built2last: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
maasoap:

Live your life, don't die young because of your hatred for Buhari. It wasn't like Nigeria was like London or Amsterdam before Buhari came on board, it was still bombings everywhere, kidnappings and bunkering

Typical of change advocates. Displaying your buffoonry everytime. Didn't we know those problems before your General scammed Nigerians that he will fix the problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by NiCurious: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
He didn't even recognize his own children playing in front of his house?

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by suremanpatriot: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
...And his fellow citizens are beggin for food on the streets.The greed of an African men angry is the bane of african's sufferin.
one wife is not enough
one house is not enough
one car is not enough...they amass and amass criminal riches till they transit to beyond and forget some with oyinbo and unknown/hidden places of the earth.
all is vanity,

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Built2last:

Typical of change advocates. Displaying your buffoonry everytime. Didn't we know those problems before your General scammed Nigerians that he will fix the problems

And you want to kill yourself now? Shouldn't you have done that before my Buhari scammed Nigerians? Why now if not hatred? I'm sure if PDP come back today to give you another 16 years, you won't be this angry even if nothing changes in your life.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Buharidgeneral: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Seriously serious
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by ibechris(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Even the speaker was mocking him for not knowing his children.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by toprealman: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
In this 21st century , a man can proudly tell You that he has 27 kids and still plans on making more........na Wah For northerners oh!
Because he has access to free money. Same guy will end up as a senator (4 terms), then hit government house for 2 terms.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by bizzibodi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Make thunder fire his Yara producing bura angry angry cry cry
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by bizzibodi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
How can 4 women share one burra
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Kingspin(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is that it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there.
It became obvious to me that the North is playing tricks about their population when the leaders from that zone pressured ex-president GEJ who sacked Ojukwu who was then chairman National census. Kano has more people than Lagos remains a mystery.

No wonder many of them fear restructuring like coronavirus
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by calabardick(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Racoon:
sad Just imagine! A place where crucial decisions about our national life are being deliberated upon? This is what he has reduced the so called hallowed chamber of the lower house of the national assembly into-a place for self aggradizement of his over bloated social life.

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by tonididdy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
God the Creator, will you sit on your throne and watch our existence on earth as Nigerians be a ridicule.

Who we offend? Tomorrow this same politician will turn down a bill on compulsory family planning.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by ArcGibson(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Sani at the gate.

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Dedetwo(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2020
RedDoor:

I have 27 children — and counting, says Kano rep

One, two, three, four, up to 27. That is the number of children Alhassan Ado Daguwa, majority leader of the house of representatives, currently has.

Can you beat that?

That is not all; the lawmaker who represents Doguwa/Tudun Wada federal constituency of Kano state, says he hopes to have more.

During the house plenary session on Wednesday, he showed off his four wives whom he said had come with him for the day’s business.

He was being sworn in as the majority leader, and said he would like to present the four wives to the lawmakers.

“Mr. Speaker, I would like to let you know that with me today here, are my four respected wives,” he said, before requesting all four to stand up to the cheering of his colleagues.

“Mr Speaker, these four wives you have seen have produced 27 kids for me, and I am still counting. I am still counting.”

Responding, Femi Gbajabiamila, the speaker, jokingly asked him to “continue”, saying “the more, the merrier”.

The speaker said: “I must bring to the knowledge of this house a little anecdote, what you told me, sometime ago. You told me, don’t beg me, you told me it was getting late around 7 o’clock, and there were many children playing in front of your house in Kano.

“You got worried and you went out, you told the children, “common, what are you still doing outside by this time of the day. You people should go to your homes.

“And one of them said to you, “haba, baba, this is my house.” So he was one of those 27 children. But I guess, the more, the merrier. You get my point; continue.”

Doguwa’s comments comes a few days after Muhammad Sanusi II, emir of Kano, said the predominant culture of marrying more than one wife by Nigerians in the north is the major cause of poverty in the region.

“There are people who cannot afford to feed one wife but are ready to marry three wives and have more children than they can feed, talk less of paying for their school fees,” he had said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/extra-i-have-27-children-and-counting-says-kano-rep/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_ybSn5Mh4

This is one of the reasons I have sued for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. It is humanly unconscionable to use the resources from the southern Nigeria to support the moronic habits of certain goons from northern Nigeria. Divide the damn country and let us watch how these jackasses will support their households.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by XANDERBOY85: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Came4amod:
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..

Your submission is spot on...but only when referring to a normal country! In Nigeria where commonsense is stood on its head, the political-economy in place dictates otherwise!

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Judybash93(m): 1:39am On Jan 31, 2020
I've never been the guy who'll say stuff like this but i think the North will be the beginning of the end of Nigeria... If their leaders still have this kinda mentality, what are we to expect from the masses?
Nna ehn, i give up
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by samdaisi: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2020
The Man's wives and the children are bonafide citizens of Nigeria that his using their constituency allocation to finance but its better than your former minister for petroleum Deazeani that ran away with our nation looted fund, the wasted fund that can turn the two States in south east into Paradise
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by gentle4realguy: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
The man is simply declaring his assets
gift2xl:
We're not in the era of producing much children. Give birth to much u can train.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by I888(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Its natural with Muslims with u ppl or not marrying 4 wives and 30 to 45 children is nothing its even d elite that doesn't practice that. Its normal many many families in wealth or poverty are as plenty as u can think of

Don't we have Muslim in. The south? Why are they not marrying 4 wives...

What I know is that the North will be consumed by their own arrogance to choose better ways or doing things.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Mummymahdi(f): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2020
I888:

Don't we have Muslim in. The south? Why are they not marrying 4 wives...

What I know is that the North will be consumed by their own arrogance to choose better ways or doing things.

Already boiling over wat u can't change what's your own if they are consumed?
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by orisa37: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2020
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT BEING MADE BY THIS SILLY MAN?
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by I888(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Already boiling over wat u can't change what's your own if they are consumed?

It is my business. They should just allow the country divide and let's see how far they can go with such stupidity, say 10 years.

Bokoharam menace and epidemic is costing the country because idiots in the North breed like rat.

Election time they use this against the South and bring little to no development to the country.

So that makes it my business until those simpleton go their way.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Mummymahdi(f): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2020
I888:

It is my business. They should just allow the country divide and let's see how far they can go with such stupidity, say 10 years.

Bokoharam menace and epidemic is costing the country because idiots in the North breed like rat.

Election time they use this against the South and bring little to no development to the country.

So that makes it my business until those simpleton go their way.

Oboy! U will boil till eternity I didn't see this happening/ not in the near future.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by I888(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Oboy! U will boil till eternity I didn't see this happening/ not in the near future.
boil? Sit back and watch... It will happen but delayed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.