Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (73914 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by delawal: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
hon rep member of illiteracy
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by sulaak(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
There should be a law that no Nigerian male should have more than 5 children.

Make it two children per male
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Theomarvelus(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
count till they reach six... lol that's is 6ft
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by benobyeze(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
With four wives and 27 children, his constituency can't expect anything.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
And you think he won't steal grin

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Amanda4life: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Useless animal.

Breeding bolo boys and girls
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Abubauchi: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Aboki no dey carry last cheesy
ARNE how aboki will carry last
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Abubauchi: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Amanda4life:
Useless animal.

Breeding bolo boys and girls
ARNE are u not happy ho and kiil ur self
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Those bashing the man.. about his kids

Some of them have just 2 or 3..

Can't treat them well nor give them serious manners..

Population isn't the problem but the father or mother..

Rich or poor has nothing to do with home training and good life

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by DMerciful(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Niger Delta oil money!
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Stillthebest: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
kiss

Joblessness at it's peak. For what national importance is it to show wives and kids to the country?

Nigeria is 'once upon A country's
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by CioAngels(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
RedDoor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/extra-i-have-27-children-and-counting-says-kano-rep/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_ybSn5Mh4
Well, from the poor people's common wealth. All he needs is to steal from the peoples bank. Please continue to have more wives, more children, provided you will continue to steal to send them to school, that is, if you know what education is, i don't mean, paying to buy certificates.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by tityboi: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Example of poverty
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by ruffDiamond: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
see wetin Stoopid religion,quota system and free oil money dey cause? well, I blame niger delta
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by allthingsgood: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

Because he married more wives?
oga, abeg find better thing talk.

na d better tin i de talk so
that guy is insane. 27 kids baba
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by samdaisi: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
One of your former senators in Kogi that has no wife I believe that one of his toy cars in his carriage can take care of, one of the Man's wife and her children
Please you people that claimed literary from sourh do you people care to know or ask from the people that represent you from councillorship to Senate that has no wife or married one wife or half wife to be accountable for huge allocation for your constituency
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by piagetskinner(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sir, you are a useless waste of space...
No wonder nigeria is not progressing
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by ArewaWarrior: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Racoon:
sad Just imagine! A place where crucial decisions about our national life is being deliberated upon? This is what he has reduced the so called hallowed chamber of the lower house of the national assembly into-a place for self aggradizement of his over bloated social life.

Please wail responsibly!!!
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Joseper(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's one of the reason they use to have highiest number of voters during elections.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by tantan: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is good. That is why when it comes to voting, we the NORTH decide who will rule the country. NORTHERNERS are born to rule, IGBOS are born to do business and YORUBA are born to read books. Every one has his own specialty. ONE NIGERIA
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes is true he has 4 wives
But those children are not only his children
At least, 10 out of 27 is likely not his children.

Just 4 wives,,, hmmmm, when people dey marry up to 6, or is it because he is a rept member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mallam $perm bank, his ex wife and 3 concubines.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by amuwo1980: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's the consequences of easy oil money, these people are a curse to the black race and I wonder why the black race all over the world have not seen this and flush them out if the system until a new set of young ones come up
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Bewisebenice18(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Imagine going home at night and be thinking say u get 4 punis waiting for you damn dude living the life of the moment angry grin wink

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Mummymahdi(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
In this 21st century , a man can proudly tell You that he has 27 kids and still plans on making more........na Wah For northerners oh!
I am living near a family that has 38 children and 4 wives and very educated
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Dankasin(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Even though I didn't support that especially when you can't satisfy the needs of both the wifes and their kids.
But, I didn't get anything from your points bros, please can you explain more?
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Mummymahdi(f): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
koyyes:
Mallam $perm bank, his ex wife and 3 concubines.

Hmmn no any concubine , I have seen a woman that gave birth to 14 children while second has 11, while 3 and 4th have 7 for each. The man has 39 children here in Gombe and are very educated .
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Built2last:
Senator Abaribe, the last man standing. The only face of the opposition in the country. The man through whom the emptiness of our Aeroplane-driving Chief Justice was exposed.

We all need fearless Senators like my mannest man, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who will be courageous enough to tell truth to power on behalf of millions of Nigerians. His call on Tyrant Buhari to resign is not only timely, it represents the views of millions of Nigerians.

Shame on the leadership of the Nigerian Senate represented by Ahmed Lawal.

Shame on Presidential Abobakus like mallam
Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina.

Truth be told, Muhammadu Buhari is not competent enough to preside over his own life without a nanny. A shame that such a character is presiding over the affairs of about 200 million Nigerians surrounded by classless almajiri brained clowns like Garba and Adesina.

Live your life, don't die young because of your hatred for Buhari. It wasn't like Nigeria was like London or Amsterdam before Buhari came on board, it was still bombings everywhere, kidnappings and bunkering
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
tantan:
This is good. That is why when it comes to voting, we the NORTH decide who will rule the country. NORTHERNERS are born to rule, IGBOS are born to do business and YORUBA are born to read books. Every one has his own specialty. ONE NIGERIA

Lol. Happy babies making
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Mummymahdi(f): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
I888:
divide Nigeria and let's see how many of them will still indulge in this nonsense.

But South mumu sha... Upon all the boasting. Many of you have no idea what these guys do with the entity called Nigeria

Its natural with Muslims with u ppl or not marrying 4 wives and 30 to 45 children is nothing its even d elite that doesn't practice that. Its normal many many families in wealth or poverty are as plenty as u can think of
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
“You got worried and you went out, you told the children, “common, what are you still doing outside by this time of the day. You people should go to your homes.

“And one of them said to you, “haba, baba, this is my house.” So he was one of those 27 children. But I guess, the more, the merrier. You get my point; continue.”

Mr Speaker, God sees you.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..
grin grin u are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.