Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (73913 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by nograv: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Northerners.. Chai..

See this one, looking like a Gorilla, yet has produced 27 children..

Money is truly great cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Lymasaba(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaBullIT:
now we know where constituency allowance is going
check he is heavy business man bf joining pltics
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Ogbuefilaji: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
very very unfortunate. And he is proud of it abi? i saw two kids in Ebonyi that look like this man and they are begging
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Kennydoc(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..

Which is why before Jigawa State was created from Kano State, Kano was slightly more populous than Lagos (on paper). After creation of Jigawa, Kano still remained more populous than Lagos. Today, the combined population of Kano and Jigawa towers above the number credited to Lagos, even though Lagos is probably twice more populous. That's also why they will tell you that a state like Katsina is more populous than Rivers and Jigawa is more than Anambra.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by MartinsD12(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't know how he will survive if FG reduces his salaries and allowances.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by dheaven: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
There should be a law that no Nigerian male should have more than 5 children.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by carnal: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmmm, the whole of my immediate family. Brothers, sisters, nieces, nephew, sons n daughter we never reach 24 na so one man get,
Na wa ooo... Some ppl sabi born ooo
honestly, my parents has five of us(all married now)and I just did a count of the children that five of us have.its 11 children with our five family, and none of us is ready to add again o,yet one man has 27 and still counting. Black man de wahala
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Ferdinandu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
This one constituency members will also be waiting for constituency projects. Sorry for all you
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by RaptorX: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
His constituency project funds is going to be needed to care for his harem and broods of almajiri.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Khaleell001(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You're vomiting children like Margot you don't create wealth . How many companies this bastard have.

that's his personal life, if you have anywhere he has erred then prove it and leave the innocent man alone.
Everyone must not conform to your marital set up.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Khaleell001(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
allthingsgood:
Very silly goat
Because he married more wives? oga, abeg find better thing talk.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by golddare: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
RedDoor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/extra-i-have-27-children-and-counting-says-kano-rep/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_ybSn5Mh4

Now tell me if you have election with this kind of man how you wan take win? This man against 3 families from south west will still win the election.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Sweeetheart(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
the existence of Hausa/Fulani as a human beat my imagination

I mean I can't question God but I doubt if creation of these people come from God. they're living a life of 12century in 21century, even Mohammed that ordered them to be marrying up and down is not this serious
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by atiku4President(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
I don't blame him .. those before him did worse .. 27 is even small .. there was a man who claimed to have over 70 children it was all over the news then ..everything is in bid to trick the nation that north has more population.. which is a big lie ..
The most scientific reason why north has less population is because it's a dry / dessert landscape.. nowhere in the world where you have more people in the dessert than the area which is close to sea .. worldwide .. people migrate towards the water because life is easier there ..
That's the truth. All through West Africa, it's only in Nigeria that there is this unsubstantiated and dubious claim of having more people in the North tha the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
this is just sad
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Olamywealth10: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
SIR U DESERVE UR OWN PRIVATE COUNTRY lolxxxxxxxxxxxx . i swear them need to castrate u
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by WinkWrld: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigeria is a joke. So a man with 27 children and 4 wives will still have the mental capacity to deliberate on Nigeria matter? He is unfit for a countrys top office job.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Unie30: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
The allowance will never be enough for this one.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by adecz: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
It is a thing of pride in the Muslim
North to have the complete set set
of 4 wives & have uncountable children
that you are not bound to look after.

Las, las, It is believed that the Allah who gave
them to you will look after them.

Even some beggars have more than
two wives. This is why almajiri, Maitatsine
boko haram & herdsmen will always
be their portion.

Now they want to share this "portion'
with other regions of Nigeria &
Amotekun may spoil their plan..

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by bareal(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Racoon:
sad Just imagine! A place where crucial decisions about our national is being deliberated upon? This is what he reduced the so called hallowed chamber of the lower house of the national assembly into-a place for self aggradizement of his over bloated social sexual life.

Fixed
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by wink2015(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
It is an outdated lifestyle even if Islamic religion permit it.

Polygamous relationship such as this will overstretch his finance.

He is certainly going to divert the resources of his constituency to maintain this women.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Myde4naija(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
In this 21st century , a man can proudly tell You that he has 27 kids and still plans on making more........na Wah For northerners oh!
you choose to live your life certain way......

You decision your problem.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by mhychophelha1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
No wonder the increase of HIV, laser fever, hepatitis, Ebola even corona virus filled the earth so that all this will reduce d population....... oyinbo get sense die.....
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Tareq1105: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
In this 21st century , a man can proudly tell You that he has 27 kids and still plans on making more........na Wah For northerners oh!

More reasons why they (North) turn out millions votes during elections. Imagine 32 votes (Doguwa + 4 wives + 27 children) is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by einsteine(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

What if resources can be tapped from the sea while you live in the "desert"?

The North is no desert, by the way. It's a Savannah.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by PHijo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thanks to Ijaw and other oil producing nation's resources, people like this can live large doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Coldie(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:
So u think its a trick. Brother its not o its true.

Reason why it seems like the north that's close to the desert is more populated than the areas close to the sea. The north has countries above it, apart from that those desert areas come to the north for greener pastures. But we in the south it won't be easy for us cause its just us vs the sea.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by DaInferno(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
what manner of kpanshing is this grin
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Dpharisee: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Like the Speaker said, he didnt even recognise his child playing in front of his house, the problem is that the Mai Shayi, Mai Barrow, Mai Keke, MAi Okada, Mai Kolanut seller will copy him. He can afford to feed his family with funds from corrupt activities as a dishonorable member but will those I mentioned be able to do same, this is population explosion and its not healthy for our country, the North is a problem to this country, thats why the wanted RUGA arrable lands to feed and contain a growing population angry
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaBullIT:
now we know where constituency allowance is going
What a NATION...
GOD please never send me to this USELESS PART of the WORLD again.

I don't know the SIN I committed in my previous WORLD, but please forgive.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting by frowland(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Came4amod:

Some valid points you made but it's not total.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.