Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sixteenth Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sixteenth Round (425 Views)

What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sixteenth Round by eneazi(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2020
I read 'Sixteenth Round' by Robin Hurricane Carter (true story) in the book 'hate, injustice caused Mr. Hurricane 20 years of his life, but he was saved by the friendship of a young boy. It made me understand that in life there are no coincidence, everything was designed to work according to the laws of nature.

Following the story, and how he was mistreated, it would have been expected of him to be bitter, filled with hate and revenge, and looked down on the young boy by underestimating his friendship, (after several appeals to his case was negated) but he didn't and that friendship bought him his freedom.

My point in the opening story is that, whatever situation you are in, whatever you are going through don’t give up, do not underestimate the strength of anyone, do not throw away the little help that could be your key to freedom. Nothing happens by chance. And if you get the slightest opportunity to offer help, no matter how little it is, it might go a long way in breaking someone out of their difficult situation. It cost nothing to show love.

Be that someone, anyone can rely on. Challenge yourself to be that singular agent of change, it doesn’t matter if you get to stand alone to make a positive impact. It's okay, if you are that one voice that help others find theirs, it’s okay to be denied and rejected even by those you’re trying to help, at the end they’ll understand.

Be that light that shines on everyone’s path, it does not matter how many times your deeds are taken for granted, keep spreading love, it does not matter if someone else takes the credit, keep doing you and never give up on who you are. Or, what you do, keep giving and shining your light on the path for others. Stay positive and be that roadmap of change for others to follow.

Eneazi..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / The Journey To A Thrilling Sexual Experience / Someone Needs Your Help Or Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.