Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? (5435 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by shugaboz: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Please hide my identity. We have been married for over 4 years now. We have a 3-year-old son. Well my wife didn't just gave birth, no its over a year plus. About 6 months ago our sexual life collapsed totally. I haven't made love to my wife for this period, its not that I don't want to, I really need to but she has refused me and its killing me. I love my wife and I don't want to cheat on her but its becoming too much.

6 months is a long period of time to forgive someone if I had offended her but that's not the case here. All she complains about is work stress and tiredness.

Now I am confused because I don't know if she now has a boyfriend that is having sex with her

Please what do you think I can do to save my marriage.

https://www.gidicecle.com/my-wife-has-refuses-to-have-sex-with-me-for-6-months-now-what-should-i-do/
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by konkonbilo(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2020
sad
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by money121(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Get sex doll
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by GeneralPula: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2020
angry
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Bro I can't advise you oooo undecided....this one pass me now.....but lemme call lefulefu to come and advise you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by meum: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Work stress and tiredness for six months?! Wat do u guys do on weekends?
Tell him(I bliv it isn't u) to offer her a complete body massage on one of those weekends. S*x isn't all about I want to do, he shud put her in the mood.
Get that stress OUT and you'll be IN. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by LOGOBELT: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Let me start with this, how do you ask her for sex? This is very important. Don't just admire her and then tell her "Dear, I want SEX". I believe you are not doing something right, that's why she is restricting you. Other reasons might be :

1. you are not good in bed, probably short manhood or quick ejaculation.

2. maybe you are not available too when she wants it.

3. maybe you just swing to action without caressing or touching some sensitive part of her body, like tickling her or fingering her.

4. you might be rushing the sex, so she might not be interested.

5. maybe you are not Romantic.

This is very important.

I remember 3years ago, I was with a girl in the midnight, I just woke her up, and said, " I want sex" and she replied "am not in the mood". And she turned her back towards me. I was embarrassed, after some minutes she turned to be and said " OK let's do it, but finger me first" Then I realised my mistake. Having sex with a girl when she is not in the mood is kind of tough, you need to be experienced.

You don't ask her for Sex, you should make her Want Sex.

And again, some men only turn to their wife when they want sex, if am that lady... I swear I will make you want it so badly, and then deprive you from it, just to punish you, but I will later give you sha.

Make sure anytime you want to have sex with your wife, make sure you are romantic, cuddle her even if its difficult, say crazy stuffs to her, and don't forget to caress her, she will pave way for you even before you say " babe, I want Sex" you would have been done with the knacking, before she realized the strategy you used to make her open up.

If she say, work is taking her time and stress is too much, then start demanding for sex during weekends / when she is off duties, your chances of having it is 70%.

So bro, check which area you are falling out and make amendments.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by viceddy95(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Bros let me tell you the truth,,your wife is getting it raw and hard outside ,maybe in her work place or somewhere else,no need to beat round the Bush....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by pmoye(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Throway face. Just wait and watch. Next time she get close to you and she wan have sex with you, give her pregnancy test strip, tell am make she do pregnancy test first before you continue with the sex.

Thank me later.

shugaboz:
Please hide my identity. We have been married for over 4 years now. We have a 3-year-old son. Well my wife didn't just gave birth, no its over a year plus. About 6 months ago our sexual life collapsed totally. I haven't made love to my wife for this period, its not that I don't want to, I really need to but she has refused me and its killing me. I love my wife and I don't want to cheat on her but its becoming too much.

6 months is a long period of time to forgive someone if I had offended her but that's not the case here. All she complains about is work stress and tiredness.

Now I am confused because I don't know if she now has a boyfriend that is having sex with her

https://www.gidicecle.com/my-wife-has-refuses-to-have-sex-with-me-for-6-months-now-what-should-i-do/

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by ruffkenny: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2020
My dear your wife is no more having feelings for you maybe,try and get more close and intimate with her,start by communication..Sex could get boring attimes in a relationship and maybe she is just in that point of her life,can you try doing the things u used to do when u first met her,try asking her out,let her be your date,get her gifts and surprises,find a way to spice up the whole thing and I think she will come around.. sexaul frustration in marriage could kill a man faster than cancer lol..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2020
When I commented on a post the other day that men should try and help out with the house chores, Some guys were talking trash.
How do you think a woman can do all these things combined with her job and still be able to meet up with your sexual demands? You want to kill her?
Don't you know house chores alone can be very draining? Plus the demands her job places on her everyday. Not to talk children wahala. Haba haba. Pity this woman na.
You have all the strength because prolly the only thing you do is, go to work, come back and eat. She needs to regain strength and that is not even feasible for as long as shes still caught up in the same circle of activities.

How about helping out with the chores for a week or more and see what happens.
Stop thinking she's seeing someone else. She is stressed out!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by emptytoothpaste: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Boss, for the next 2 months, do this experiment. Start coming back home 1 or 2 hours later than you normally come back. Always enter your house with a big smile on your face, greet your wife well and be radiant around her, smile well. Then do every other thing you have been advised here already, share in house chores if you like, massage her, tell her sweet nothings etc

But don't ask your wife for sex during this experimental period. Inshort, if she comes to touch you, gently tell her you're not in the mood.

Right now she has all the power because na you dey always go dey beg am to put just the tip. Take that power away from her.

Bottomline is, send her mixed signals, let her be confused by your actions, It will intrigue her and she will second-guess herself.

If all these things no work after 2 months, find one confirmed coded side-chic, nack am wella, be discreet and use condoms.

We, the Council of Men, agree that you have tried, 6 months is not beans, body is not firewood!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Happyfela(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Foolish
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Quality20(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
get a second wife even if ur belief is against it n even if not going to sex her
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by eazylion001: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
When she was giving you sex, did you tell us??

on a more serious note, I just believe you haven't been asking her for sex the right way, try taking her out for dinner,buy her gifts, make her feel those things she used to feel for you while u were dating, bring back some good memories in the process of doing this, ask her what happened to ur sex life , get her talking, engage her in the conversation cos she might wanna shy away from it, ask her if you're the problem and dat u are willing to make adjustments if u are the problem..

After doing the above and u don't see any difference, den more needs to be done.

Can I ask you a question? and please I want a sincere answer... In the last 6months, when last did you take her out or buy her gifts??
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Timileyin1234(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Register on inmessage and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Get a side chick that is more beautiful, endowed and more intelligent than your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maybe she does not want to have any child.
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Reichel99(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
meum:
Work stress and tiredness for six months?! Wat do u guys do on weekends?
Tell him(I bliv it isn't u) to offer her a complete body massage on one of those weekends. S*x isn't all about I want to do, he shud put her in the mood.
Get that stress OUT and you'll be IN. grin
Me I don't believe in all these put in the mood, as a woman if u can't get in the mood naturally by just looking at your husband, then I think that marriage is of no use.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by BlackfireX: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Op you deserve slap.

You are now a side man

Just go and do DNA test for that your 'first' child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Time to end the marriage. Explain to her you can not take it anymore. You guys reach an agreement for Child maintenance and divorce. The marriage is already over. Just make it formal.
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by 4reala(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Did she have any reason of suspecting you are cheating?
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Reichel99:
Me I don't believe in all these put in the mood, as a woman if u can't get in the mood naturally by just looking at your husband, then I think that marriage is of no use.

So much wisdom in this. Much respect.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
Boss, for the next 2 months, do this experiment. Start coming back home 1 or 2 hours later than you normally come back. Always enter your house with a big smile on your face, greet your wife well and be radiant around her, smile well. Then do every other thing you have been advised here already, share in house chores if you like, massage her, tell her sweet nothings etc

But don't ask your wife for sex during this experimental period. Inshort, if she comes to touch you, gently tell her you're not in the mood.

Right now she has all the power because na you dey always go dey beg am to put just the tip. Take that power away from her.

Bottomline is, send her mixed signals, let her be confused by your actions, It will intrigue her and she will second-guess herself.

If all these things no work after 2 months, find one confirmed coded side-chic, nack am wella, be discreet and use condoms.

We, the Council of Men, agree that you have tried, 6 months is not beans, body is not firewood!
The women would misbehave cos guys agree to court marriage. Shes the king, you become the queen.
Na divorce be next thing if a woman tries that with me.
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by punisha: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin

Oga be begging for his own puna again...
Just try reverse psychology like some guy mentioned above. Don't be a wuss, come back hone happy, act like u don't care, no one loves to be ignored...watch her seek your attention.
If this don't work... Your case might be before amadioha.
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by AskProf: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
shugaboz:

Junk tale.
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by DoomsDayX: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are a man and you have options.

(1) Have sex with her by force. She is your wife and so it isn't rape.
(2) Tell her that you know that she is cheating and then throw her out.
(3) File for a divorce... But the court will hardly grant a divorce and even in stupid countries out there like America, she will get half of your property which is wrong and I can tell you heaven and hell will support you in killing her.
(4) That your first child is probably not your child so carry out a DNA test and the next time she wants to have sex with you decline and make her carry out a pregnancy test first.
(5) Marry a second wife. This is your God given right!
(6) Do a charm that will probably kill her if she sleeps with another man.

Ps: Lilith is currently choking on my big stick down here so...
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
viceddy95:
Bros let me tell you the truth,,your wife is getting it raw and hard outside ,maybe in her work place or somewhere else,no need to beat round the Bush....

This is something common among the people of this forum, I wonder if this is the only reason that could cause something like that
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by viceddy95(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

This is something common among the people of this forum, I wonder if this is the only reason that could cause something like that
Sorry bros if you have another reason, you can tell the O P...
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by jossy1luv(f): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
If u want to enjoy more sex help with some of the house chores to lighten her work load
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Aammee77: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Goan Jo soapy
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by peeps4u: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
I've seen some men complaining about their wives refusing them sex. In fact, I knew one man who would many times had to break in to her wife's room by kickong the door.
These are signs when the wives are no longer into their husbands.

I have come to realize that men also need to feel valued. In fact, if a man is the one that always initiates or asks for sex, he needs to stop and discipline himself to shun sex for a while. Wives should also learn to demand and initiate sex. This way, men also feel valued and desired.

For your case, I dont want to sound judgemental. I will advise you first speak with your wife and ask her what the issue is about your sexual life, if her excuse is still same, please stop asking for sex. You also deserve to be valued and be desired to have sex with. If you can stay off sex for months just to discipline yourself, and let your wife even begin to suspect you have started seeing someone outside. This will unsettle her and let you know her game; she will either loosen up or show forth what she has been up to

This is a married man talking.

Good luck in your marriage

BTW, I hope you with the house chores?

shugaboz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This / This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.