Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? (5481 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Firstcitizen: 2:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Check if she is showing other signs of depression. This is one
Re: My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
Boss, for the next 2 months, do this experiment. Start coming back home 1 or 2 hours later than you normally come back. Always enter your house with a big smile on your face, greet your wife well and be radiant around her, smile well. Then do every other thing you have been advised here already, share in house chores if you like, massage her, tell her sweet nothings etc

But don't ask your wife for sex during this experimental period. Inshort, if she comes to touch you, gently tell her you're not in the mood.

Right now she has all the power because na you dey always go dey beg am to put just the tip. Take that power away from her.

Bottomline is, send her mixed signals, let her be confused by your actions, It will intrigue her and she will second-guess herself.

If all these things no work after 2 months, find one confirmed coded side-chic, nack am wella, be discreet and use condoms.

We, the Council of Men, agree that you have tried, 6 months is not beans, body is not firewood!

So you're encouraging the man to cheat on his wife?

You see why you men would never stop fathering bastards. Continue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate / Help!! See what Buhari has caused. I'm Traumatized!! (graphic Pics) / 10 Types Of Women That Men Do Not Want To Marry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.