Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests (15321 Views)

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by rowland545(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol. You give these kind of people head, you lose your sense of taste for all eternity. Even when you reincarnate sef the sense of taste no go dey there. cheesy
#maddd ooooooo.....I don laught tire.....if u die through that process self u fit no even reincarnate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horlatunjeee:

Bro I go carry soap n water go...so I no get issues wit the smell...
better carry River niger follow body

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
ContractKiller:
This picture you posted looks more like Masai from East Africa.

[img]https://images./472wViTBvzGX9MhTH2jnoZ.gif[/img]
that thing is too much na. I prefer portable
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Froshloaded: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Funnily enough, their skin is smoother and glows more than some people who have been bathing all their life.

They should at least use oil to clean their hooha. Hm!
I would love to go there ooo
Don't ask me why
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
rowland545:
#maddd ooooooo.....I don laught tire.....if u die through that process self u fit no even reincarnate

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Crazy people

tongue
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

I would love to go there ooo
Don't ask me why

Frosh!!!!!!! Ahahahaha... You're not serious o. Hmm...the girls are cute in a way sha wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by ContractKiller: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Which one come be too much again? This one na real cowbell.

Lostz:
that thing is too much na. I prefer portable
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
ContractKiller:
Which one come be too much again? This one na real cowbell.

na condemn milk and cancer full that place.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by MickzyDonald: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
If i no reach this place wetin i i gain
I'm just imagining the scenario mhen

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
From '...their puna go smell mad mad...'
To '...abeg wu go carry me go that place ooo...make i even visit lyk 10 families...'

Abeg ah no fit shout..those of us wey wan go make we gather here make we know how many we dey gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by LOVEGINO(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
AfroKnight:

Soap and water will fail. This one is too strong for soap. Maybe something harsh like detergent. grin Mama wey never baff 40 years. Na wa o.
I go suggest izal also grin
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by MrTrend(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
MickzyDonald:
If i no reach this place wetin i i gain
I'm just imagining the scenario mhen

Are you really serious? cheesy
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 31, 2020
ContractKiller:
This picture you posted looks more like Masai from East Africa.

[img]https://images./472wViTBvzGX9MhTH2jnoZ.gif[/img]

The picture that the OP posted was actually taken in Namibia.

The Himbas are citizens of Namibia and Angola as they can be found on both sides of the border. I read about them in a Guardian article some years back and this was one of the pictures contained in it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Parkleader:
where them get cloth from?

Don't be deceived by their appearance. It is not as if they are completely cut off from the rest of the world or 'civilization'.

They actually trade with their neighbours. So, through those exchanges they get whatever they need which might include fabrics or clothing materials.
Once in a while, they head into township to buy and sell.

They might even barter off their cattle to get much needed supplies cos they are skilled nomadic cattle herders.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2020
rowland545:

It is well
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Don't be deceived by their appearance. It is not as if they are completely cut off from the rest of the world or 'civilization'.

They actually trade with their neighbours. So, through those exchanges they get whatever they need which might include fabrics or clothing materials.
Once in a while, they head into township to buy and sell.

They might even barter of their cattle to get much needed supplies cos they are skilled nomadic cattle herders.

Correct!
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Shormiey(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2020
cRobo:
Free sex you say

I am visiting to check smth
Yuck! To vomit dey hungry me.....
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by MickzyDonald: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2020
MrTrend:

Are you really serious? cheesy
Why not

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by ContractKiller: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Their similarity with Masaais seems to be quite strong.

[img]https://images./6uY6SvX0Kb2K7I8bdJOpwn.jpg[/img]

mansakhalifa:

The picture that the OP posted was actually taken in Namibia.

The Himbas are citizens of Namibia and Angola as they can be found on both sides of the border. I read about them in a Guardian article some years back and this was one of the pictures contained in it.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
ContractKiller:
Their similarity with Masaais seems to be quite strong.

[img]https://images./6uY6SvX0Kb2K7I8bdJOpwn.jpg[/img]

Yeah, sure. I kind of agree. After all, they share a few similarities with the with the Maasai's of East Africa despite both ethnic groups not being related linguistically or otherwise.

Both inhabit regions with harsh climatic conditions and they are also nomadic herders and as such I am led to believe that these similarities might have a role to play in this superficial resemblances or similarities.

Now, that's just my opinion.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Omar09(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Would have been an ideal place if they were clean.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Omar09:
Would have been an ideal place if they were clean.

Clean for what?

Who told you that they are not CLEAN?
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by hucknall: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Parkleader:
where them get cloth from?
The same place Nollywood get their.
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by Omar09(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Clean for what?

Who told you that they are not CLEAN?

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests
Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Omar09:

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests

You are yet to read that article, please read it with understanding..

1 Like

Re: Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests by wealthtrak: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/the-story-of-himba-tribe-who-dont-take-baths-and-offer-free-sex-to-guests/
shocked Free s*x, perspiration baths, and
red ochre body rubs...

WOW... to the Himba ethnic folks
of Zambia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.