Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count (15300 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2021
1. She looks plum - this is a sign of sperm activity in her body.

2. It is easy to get her to open her legs.... means ur not the first

3. looks older than her age.

4. overactive in church I.e. carries church on her head... this is a way to compensate for a past life now that shes "born again"

guys pls contribute...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Kingsasian(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Partially true
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2021
How does this make sense to you? What are the evidence of your research?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:
I tire for this guy tho..

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I tire for this guy tho..

You tire for me
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Also if she's very active on social media always posting pics of herself then the body count could be high as well!

32 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

This is deductive reasoning and inference. obviously it's not 100% accurate - these are more or less indicators and or estimators of probability of sleeping around

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

4. overactive in church I.e. carries church on her head... this is a way to compensate for a past life now that shes "born again"

guys pls contribute...
1)so all plum gals have a high body count?
2)very wrong..
3)she might be stressed out and other stuffs might contribute to her looking older than her age..
4)she might be a religious person..good for her..what if her dad is a pastor and she's expected to always be present in church does that still mean she has a high body count?

10 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Also if she has tattoos or noserings.... bad sign...

13 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

You tire for me
For the OP..
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:
Also if she has tattoos or noserings.... bad sign...
Does looks mean you have a high body count?
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Any girl that wears waist beads, 95% of the time sells herself to the man that is the highest bidder. they tend to hv high body count.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

1)so all plum gals have a high body count?
2)very wrong..
3)she might be stressed out and other stuffs might contribute to her looking older than her age..
4)she might be a religious person..good for her..what if her dad is a pastor and she's expected to always be present in church does that still mean she has a high body count?

read where I mentioned inference, deductive reasoning and probability.
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

read where I mentioned inference, deductive reasoning and probability.
Mister you didn't mention that on your post..stop the generalisation..

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

This is deductive reasoning and inference. obviously it's not 100% accurate - these are more or less indicators and or estimators of probability of sleeping around

Did you do a sample survey? In which lg, state or country? Where? Because I can't just believe someone will go up there posting trash? Do you expect us to go about with this your yeye reasoning? angry

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Candidlady: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

smh! Joblesnes!!

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by siofra(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2021
This thread has helped me identify male virgins on nairaland who will never get a woman like the op

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Candidlady:

smh! Joblesnes!!

ur now my internet girlfriend...yay! kisses
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you do a sample survey? In which lg, state or country? Where? Because I can't just believe someone will go up there posting trash? Do you expect us to go about with this your yeye reasoning? angry

go ahead with such gals n.a.. it's not by force to believe me

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Emmajn1: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...
u are correct..let me add one

5. If a particular guy or different guys often visits her in her house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Mister you didn't mention that on your post..stop the generalisation..

it's not a generalisation....if a girl features any of those things it doesn't mean she has a high bc...it simply means you should look for confirmatory signs (to confirm the SUSPICION), be vigilant and thread carefully.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Sonnobax15(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's not a generalisation....if a girl features any of those things it doesn't mean she has a high bc...it simply means you should look for confirmatory signs (to confirm the SUSPICION), be vigilant and thread carefully.
Then you need to re edit your headline and the post cos it's contradicting what you just said..this comment is quite funny tho..it shows you have zero idea about what you talking about..

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Mercury12(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2021
There are exemptions to every of your points... .. ..

BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by lilvicky68(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Palazee(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2021

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

Number 4 though grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Rickmann: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

Can't one look naturally older than her age?
Can't one naturally be plump?
So been active in church suggest you are promiscuous?

Ur theories are based on what the society puts in our head, it's got no proof.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by fati2001(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

ARE YOU FAR AWAY FROM FORNICATION?

IF NOT YOU ARE THE PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF THE PHOTO BELOW.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Telegram234(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Guy no time for relationship, cause it will definitely end in premier pro max tears...
Just have besties and you always sleep at night like a new born baby..

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP

You are Very correct on ur Number 1.

Though there are naturally Plumpy Girls, but you see some..
They are Plumpy, have Drooping boobs and got Folds on dier bodies even when they are 19,20 or 21 years of age! embarassed undecided

That's a result of accumulation of Thick Sperms and Postinor 2! sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Ozen: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

If she has mouth odour.
Fear those girls with mouth odour oo.
Every key easily unlocks their legs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" / Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.