Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Sign A Prenup... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sign A Prenup... (432 Views)

Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign A Prenup... by gbami(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Before you get hooked up in marriage make sure you sign a prenup to protect yourself...
Maybe you think you don't have assets or the ones you have is not that valuable..still, sign a Prenup...Things can change for the better tomorrow.
God forbid there is a divorce...That person you think that will never hurt or try to screw you over will be the first to stab you or bend you over for a good screwing...Most divorces are very messy where couples that once love each other to the Moon and back can't be able to stand each, where they bring all their nuclear arsenals in other to finish you off..
Divorce lawyers are one of the richest lawyers today because of the number of clients they have...
Ask a lawyer, they will tell you how messy it is...
So... Please sign a Prenup before you say "I Do"

1 Like

Re: Sign A Prenup... by warrenweste(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Does Prenup work in nigeria ?
Re: Sign A Prenup... by NGRsenate: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Well said.
Re: Sign A Prenup... by gbami(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
warrenweste:
Does Prenup work in nigeria ?
For those that got married in Court...yes it does...Most people are just ignorant about it...If you get married to a wise ass...they will request for half of your assets during a divorce settlement...
Re: Sign A Prenup... by Designerdollars: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
you are a learner op grin
Prenups get tossed out in divorce courts.
You no know? cheesy
The best thing is to create a limited liability company and hide your Money.
If you're a salary earner tell your company to pay into the account, that way the courts can't touch your money.
Re: Sign A Prenup... by FManager(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
So women in Nigeria get 50% of their husband's wealth, is that what you're saying, Cause I have never seen or heard such before, heck I don't even know if Nigeria support such system as the Yankees, but if this is true men won't be marrying that much again.

Also marrying a woman is same as asking for problem.
Re: Sign A Prenup... by gbami(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
FManager:
So women in Nigeria get 50% of their husband's wealth, is that what you're saying, Cause I have never seen or heard such before, heck I don't even know if Nigeria support such system as the Yankees, but if this is true men won't be marrying that much again.

Get married to a very educated Nigerian lady in court, without a Prenup.....Then you will understand...Things are changing... Female lawyers are waiting for your wife...
Re: Sign A Prenup... by wizdomnzube(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
I Stan with you op. This hoes ain't loyal
Re: Sign A Prenup... by Belafonte(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2020
FManager:

The laws have always been there, it’s just that most people don’t sue and try to enforce them. Just a few women go through real legal divorce proceedings. However, I think the settlement peg is at 30%, not 50%, I could be wrong though
Re: Sign A Prenup... by Kennedyiheme: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2020
I agree, divorce is a big business for women in america, get married after a year you divorce, you get paid lol, big joke grin.. jeff bezozs wife waited over 15years to cash out $40 billion.. it was a good wait

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Is It Possible To Find A Nairaland Lady That Will Buy Her Guy G-wagon? / I Offer My Boyfriend party Because I Can’t Subject Him To The Same Vagina / Pregnant Teenager Fakes Her Kidnap So She Could Give Birth And Sell Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.