Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,168 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone (661 Views)

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me / My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... / My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by toni23: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
l am single and have a girlfriend whom l love so much and ve dated for 7 months but her problem is that she stays and flirts over the phone and always on face book. she receives about 2 to 3 call every 60mins from ppl l don't know and she claims not having nothing with them. l told her to be more focused that these are all distractions since she can use more of her time for things more meaningful . l always provide for her basic needs since she is still a job seeker .she has to be self initiated with consciousness. of purpose to be an achiever . how l wish she could be a good player if not l fit waka.
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by Woke4all(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
angry
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by thweraja10: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
haaaa you sound chidish, you babe dey play you mugu still you dont have control over her. Omo sit down there make they dey carry water pass your back
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
Why are u telling us IF NOT U FIT WAKA?Waka naw,wetin be my own,you sound as if you are threatening us,are we related to the girl?
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by kanmi22(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
pele, shez a bigger gurl, abeg waka kia kia, u are such an innocent guy but hey u dey dull urself
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by Dabss(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
lol
jew guy
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by toni23: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2010
sooso. l am just trying to be a rational nice guy making this chic up but when it the other way round then l will be a big guy lol
Re: My Girl Friend Best Friend Is Her Phone by kanmi22(f): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
u better be a big guy kia kia cuz shez a big gurl o, joor o

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For Him To Say I Do / Have You Ever Found Yourself Thinking Excessively About A Girl Youve Never Spoke / I Love Mrs Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.