Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Waiting For Him To Say I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Him To Say I Do (665 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For Him To Say I Do by omowomen: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2010
When ever he has a surprise for you, your mind starts running and you begin to think, maybe he is finally going to ask me to marry him, you are happy, looking forward to his surprise, once again he got a lovely set of earrings.

click on link below for full story
http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/waiting-for-him-to-say-i-do/

(1) (Reply)

If She Is Osu (outcast) / emotion / Unbreakable...why You Shouldn't Cry When You're Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.