Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

They Are Actually Yoruba Demons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Actually Yoruba Demons (6044 Views)

How Yoruba Demons Are Born - Meme Collection / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / How Yoruba Demons Are Born (2) (3) (4)

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
E pain am. grin grin

Preshy561 comman see your sister grin grin
Why should I be pained... Because you are brainless

Dundee
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
it’s no joke. Get it straight into your skull. I can re-write and add to our ATTRIBUTES as YORUBAs if you care. Get the Bleep off my mention and get a life of your own. To those foolish mofos resting their relationship frustrations on Yorubas, I hope you are liberated from your foolishness ASAP. I have bleeped Other tribes and I can tell one or two things about those bitches. But I ain’t gonna generalize cos I understand the fact we all have our individual differences irrespective of the race or tribe. But I’m cool with the hating. God bless you motherfuckers.
Abeg shut the fvck up and quit typing trash! See this mofo typing trash with confidence. Look here if you want to type some nonsense to defend yourself, do that to those who don't know your kinds and not to a Yoruba lady who lives in Yoruba land. Abi kilonko gan toju n ta yan?. Radarada.

You don't pretend, then how do you and your ilks keep more than 10 girlfriends at a time? Arrogance/pride? Una get pride? You people wey be say the only thing wey you no fit shook your thing into is Letter O. Yamayama person with no sense of value come here dey form nonsense. Ontop your flirtness una lazy come add cowardice join. grin . Abeg carry your smell from here jare! Radarada!

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Youngkingjaey1: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
We are here cool.
Is it true that we Yoruba boys are demon
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
YES we are Deceivers. Though I cares not about your definition of DECEIVERS. But it’s expected of you to use your brain. Oh I forgot, you are right. We deceive fools and make them more foolish.
wow !! Kudos
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
wow !! Kudos
Just shut up
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
virgoquin:
Why should I be pained... Because you are brainless

Dundee
Oga carry your emotions away from here jare. The truth has been stated ,if you feel offended na you sabi. Every tribe with him own.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
biGDhAp:
be guided.. Yoruba demon is now a general term.. not exactly based on a tribe
okay daddy.B

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

Is it true that we Yoruba boys are demon
I don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
Just shut up
u shut up , u in my thread
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Youngkingjaey1: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
I don't know what you are talking about grin
grin shey you DA whyne me ni
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
Abeg shut the fvck up and quit typing trash! See this mofo typing trash with confidence. Look here if you want to type some nonsense to defend yourself, do that to those who don't know your kinds and not to a Yoruba lady who lives in Yoruba land. Abi kilonko gan toju n ta yan?. Radarada.

You don't pretend, then how do you and your ilks keep more than 10 girlfriends at a time? Arrogance/pride? Una get pride? You people wey be say the only thing wey you no fit shook your thing into is Letter O. Yamayama person with no sense of value come here dey form nonsense. Ontop your flirtness una lazy come add cowardice join. grin . Abeg carry your smell from here jare! Radarada!
although I didn’t intend replying a fool like you. But it’s a pity someone somewhere will refer a brainless Being like you as mother or wife or even girlfriend. Who cares if you are Yoruba lady? I said it loudly that we do not hide our arrogancy and pretending is not our thing. You may be a Yoruba lady but be foolish at the time. Bitches like you have nothing to care about but dicks and dough. I can keep as many as possible bitches around if I have the money. And so it’s left to the hoes to make their decision.

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
u shut up , u in my thread
yes your thread but a public forum. So be wise
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by tpiar: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
So this is what the YORUBA’s has been tagged

You just found that out after the term has been trending for at least two or three years?

btw Yoruba dont refer to ladies as bitches. You must be moving with bad company if you're Yoruba.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

You touched his lips with yours and you drifted into a coma I don't get. Do you have epilepsy or momentary seizures?
Its obvious you have a problem with me
As for your question, it was pure lust. wink
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
tpiar:

You just found that out after the term has been trending for at least two or three years?

btw Yoruba dont refer to ladies as bitches. You must be moving with bad company if you're Yoruba.
Not really. I knew about it. But it’s a general term for cheating guys. It’s been used in Foreign movies. I watched few movies and “Yoruba demon” was used to describe guys who lies, cheat and all of that.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by manGODDED: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
YES we are Deceivers. Though I cares not about your definition of DECEIVERS. But it’s expected of you to use your brain. Oh I forgot, you are right. We deceive fools and make them more foolish.
can't you just be mature and act like a civilised human?! Why all these insults? gosh! Frustrated lot
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
tpiar:

I know it rightly sir/ma/bro. But these ones here need not to be respected.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Would you like to date one?? grin grin

Nah...

One of my friend has been missing, the thread is on fp, I'm sad..

Awwwnnn ..which one? May God bring her home safely. Just keep praying for her dear.

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Froshloaded: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Awwwnnn ..which one? May God bring her home safely. Just keep praying for her dear.

One of Those guys that use to call you jewesssgratitind grin grin
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
manGODDED:
can't you just be mature and act like a civilised human?! Why all these insults? gosh! Frustrated lot
wow. You are trying to correct me but you are guilty of same offense. Anyways. Bless you.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by proclinician: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
Its obvious you have a problem with me
As for your question, it was pure lust. wink

Lol i don't even know you damn. A lot of things here arouse my curiosty and now this. i was wondering why you collapsed when u kissed him. Everybody has to be careful now. If someone faints or falls carelessly, he may have caught the corona you never can tell, and there are emergency steps to take too.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by manGODDED: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
wow. You are trying to correct me but you are guilty of same offense. Anyways. Bless you.
sorry, but I find it difficult to see people have a proper mature conversation here on nairaland without trading words and insults, and it makes me cringe. We should come here to relate with people, learn and calm our nerves after the day's stress not to heighten them.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

One of Those guys that use to call you jewesssgratitind grin grin

Huh shocked...the ex-convict guy?

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Froshloaded: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Huh shocked...the ex-convict guy?
cheesy grin grin
Nairaland guys have turned you to a savage
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
manGODDED:
sorry, but I find it difficult to see people have a proper mature conversation here on nairaland without trading words and insults, and it makes me cringe. We should come here to relate with people, learn and calm our nerves after the day's stress not to heighten them.
funny you. That doesn’t apply here. Mentally derailed individuals. How do you cope?
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

Lol i don't even know you damn. A lot of things here arouse my curiosty and now this. i was wondering why you collapsed when u kissed him. Everybody has to be careful now. If someone faints or falls carelessly, he may have caught the corona you never can tell, and there are emergency steps to take too.
okay, if you type so.
Thought you were beefing. Im an angel, so i didnt get it
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

cheesy grin grin

Answer jor! Is he the one? What has he gotten himself into this time around?
Ha God help him o. I feel for him though. Hmm...

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by manGODDED: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
jawalis:
funny you. That doesn’t apply here. Mentally derailed individuals. How do you cope?
it's simple, I barely post or comment on anything, I just view posts and leave. I dont like trouble.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by proclinician: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
smiley okay, if you type so.
Thought you were beefing. Im an angel, so i didnt get it

No i dont beef angels. Im a zombie slayer looking out for sanctimonious hypocrites and APC supporters. I
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

cheesy grin grin

Froahloaded, can you mention me in the post? I can't find it. Please mention me there.

I'm off to church for prayers.
Catch ya later.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

No i dont beef angels. Im a zombie slayer looking out for sanctimonious hypocrites and APC supporters. I
I see. So you're a weirdo.
Its okay.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by tpiar: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

i was wondering why you collapsed when u kissed him.

omg, lolz

Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me. / Yoruba And Southy / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55