Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

They Are Actually Yoruba Demons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Actually Yoruba Demons (6041 Views)

How Yoruba Demons Are Born - Meme Collection / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / How Yoruba Demons Are Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by jawalis(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
manGODDED:
it's simple, I barely post or comment on anything, I just view posts and leave. I dont like trouble.
can’t be quite and stay insulted.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Raydans: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
more women need to be aware of this , if I knew faster Won’t hv fallen so deep
More women needs to be aware that a particular tribe is a bad one according to you. And what if more women are now aware. What changes and how does it add value to you. Does it stop the men from the tribe from getting married or dating still. I can't even comprehend your level of reasoning.
Meanwhile you are not yet a woman. You're still a girl child. You reek of naivety and so much inexperience
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
nlPoster:
I dont mean to sound somehow but is it my imagination or do SE ladies get more thrilled at the thought of Yoruba suitors, compared to other Nigerian men?

That's the impression I have sha, don't know if it's true.
very untrue
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
okay daddy.B
lol who is your daddy? call me big daddy
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Maxmilliano111: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wasn't it this same person that opened a thread some 4 days ago saying she was falling for a yoruba guy LMAOOO
Ion just know what do u tend to gain from all this hatred abeg
Finally i have come to a conclusion
Continue the tribalism abegg
Continue cooking up all stories just to paint the yorubas bad
Eee just dey sweet me for body aaa swear
Very soon u would come to know#hatekills
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
Abeg shut the fvck up and quit typing trash! See this mofo typing trash with confidence. Look here if you want to type some nonsense to defend yourself, do that to those who don't know your kinds and not to a Yoruba lady who lives in Yoruba land. Abi kilonko gan toju n ta yan?. Radarada.

You don't pretend, then how do you and your ilks keep more than 10 girlfriends at a time? Arrogance/pride? Una get pride? You people wey be say the only thing wey you no fit shook your thing into is Letter O. Yamayama person with no sense of value come here dey form nonsense. Ontop your flirtness una lazy come add cowardice join. grin . Abeg carry your smell from here jare! Radarada!
you can’t be a Yoruba girl
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by tpiar: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
Abeg shut the fvck up and quit typing trash! See this mofo typing trash with confidence. Look here if you want to type some nonsense to defend yourself, do that to those who don't know your kinds and not to a Yoruba lady who lives in Yoruba land. Abi kilonko gan toju n ta yan?. Radarada.

You don't pretend, then how do you and your ilks keep more than 10 girlfriends at a time? Arrogance/pride? Una get pride? You people wey be say the only thing wey you no fit shook your thing into is Letter O. Yamayama person with no sense of value come here dey form nonsense. Ontop your flirtness una lazy come add cowardice join. grin . Abeg carry your smell from here jare! Radarada!

Just share your experiences which were not alright, it's not good to make general statements of this sort even though Nigerian men in general (not just Yoruba men) are known for womanizing.

Why are you very angry? Do you want to discuss this?

Also, are you actually Yoruba?
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
So the other day , I Opened a thread asking about yoruba men based on my encounter with one !! Mehn sadly he was like the others,, did some digging , n realized he actually has a kid, asked him n he couldn’t answer the question , lies! so much lies!! Every instinct I had about him was correct .guess what? Because I kept asking he blocked me ,, n never actually said No I don’t hv a child or a girlfriend,,thank God we never had sex, Mehn it hurt me big time, But why are yoruba men like this? It’s a big shame on the yoruba tribe, that when a woman says she’s involve with a Yoruba man , people look at her as foolish .. I know many will call this tribalistic!! Doesn’t stop it from being the truth . All tribe got their bad egg !! But yoruba men no Dey shame . Yoruba men please leave Igbo women alone!!

I op ur mama no go die ontop yoruba sha... This one u carry yoruba for edd and we ain't the cause of ur misfortune
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by MrCork: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
Yoruba demons!
Sighs
i once kissed a guy from lagos. (second and last time i have ever done that). I nearly collapsed.
He was surprised, he made me sit, stared into my eyes and asked what was wrong.
How could i, so sweet and innocent confess my desires? embarassed

He was a flirt tho. I had to break things up when i actually started liking him and not just his lips. grin

Yoruba demons!!
Sigh again.

...so did he nyanshed u more than twice & could his name be Mr Cork? smiley
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Tayor23(m): 3:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
So the other day , I Opened a thread asking about yoruba men based on my encounter with one !! Mehn sadly he was like the others,, did some digging , n realized he actually has a kid, asked him n he couldn’t answer the question , lies! so much lies!! Every instinct I had about him was correct .guess what? Because I kept asking he blocked me ,, n never actually said No I don’t hv a child or a girlfriend,,thank God we never had sex, Mehn it hurt me big time, But why are yoruba men like this? It’s a big shame on the yoruba tribe, that when a woman says she’s involve with a Yoruba man , people look at her as foolish .. I know many will call this tribalistic!! Doesn’t stop it from being the truth . All tribe got their bad egg !! But yoruba men no Dey shame . Yoruba men please leave Igbo women alone!!
ori e ti gbale
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Stop generalizing. sad
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by femi4: 5:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
Don't be a stereotype, if your man is destined to be a Yoruba man, you ll miss him cos of this general assertion
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2020
grin
biGDhAp:
lol who is your daddy? call me big daddy
Alright big Daddy

1 Like

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Shormiey(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
very untrue
Baby madam lemme clue you, I'm dating an Akwa Ibom lady and we've been together for two years without issues and I'm a Yoruba guy so wetin con be your problem........just stay your lane by rejecting any advances from any Yoruba guy lobatan....
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2020
igbo girls can't get enuf of yoruba guys, they always fall for us and wish they marry us cos of that weird osu tradition in their east. they fall for our agbada, our bad boy persona, our sweet tongue, our cooperative cliques, only a Yoruba guy will bring 5 ladies to his house and his mom will call each of them iyawo wa. we the badest ever liveth. but once we fall in love chai.... na final o, but e go take time. you can't fool a yoruba guy....breaking heart has gone beyond emotional for him, it's more of a power play, hunger to be in control. do you know how it feels to wake up with 5 or more "good morning love" messages from different girls?? it's a kingship feeling.

1 Like

Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by seanmozilla: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:
I dont mean to sound somehow but is it my imagination or do SE ladies get more thrilled at the thought of Yoruba suitors, compared to other Nigerian men?

That's the impression I have sha, don't know if it's true.
Sugarrveiii:
very untrue
It's true
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by nlPoster: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Sugarrveiii:
very untrue

Are you sure?
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Reichel99(f): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Too many foolish people on this Nairaland, I think I may have to leave this forum before they infect me.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
seanmozilla:

It's true
please that’s a fat lie!! Only few Igbo ladies like yoruba men , infact I just tried it for the first time.. n never again
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
igbo girls can't get enuf of yoruba guys, they always fall for us and wish they marry us cos of that weird osu tradition in their east. they fall for our agbada, our bad boy persona, our sweet tongue, our cooperative cliques, only a Yoruba guy will bring 5 ladies to his house and his mom will call each of them iyawo wa. we the badest ever liveth. but once we fall in love chai.... na final o, but e go take time. you can't fool a yoruba guy....breaking heart has gone beyond emotional for him, it's more of a power play, hunger to be in control. do you know how it feels to wake up with 5 or more "good morning love" messages from different girls?? it's a kingship feeling.
imagine the madness
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maxmilliano111:
Wasn't it this same person that opened a thread some 4 days ago saying she was falling for a yoruba guy LMAOOO
Ion just know what do u tend to gain from all this hatred abeg
Finally i have come to a conclusion
Continue the tribalism abegg
Continue cooking up all stories just to paint the yorubas bad
Eee just dey sweet me for body aaa swear
Very soon u would come to know#hatekills
I hate no one, but ain’t dating a Yoruba guy
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by MrCork: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...You are funny. We have been together for over 2yrs now...And guess what, he already proposed.

I'd say you are not looking at the right places...Like,I said I can recommend a good one for you.

angry
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by MrCork: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...You are funny. We have been together for over 2yrs now...And guess what, he already proposed.

I'd say you are not looking at the right places...Like,I said I can recommend a good one for you.

...WOW...so u been wit yor boyfriend for 20years but yet u claim u 18years old..correct?
..wot on earth is wrong with u Homebase Lagos girls & y u like so much? (Smh)
angry
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

You touched his lips with yours and you drifted into a coma I don't get. Do you have epilepsy or momentary seizures?

cheesy

It's well.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by nlPoster: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
And op has deactivated.
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin grin, u are wicked o, which one is epilepsy again grin grin
proclinician:

You touched his lips with yours and you drifted into a coma I don't get. Do you have epilepsy or momentary seizures?
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by Sonnyboom: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Look around you only Igbos hate for no reason. That's is why they claim Hausa Yoruba Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians Arabs all hate dem cos they are developers who refuse to develop Abia n Ebonyi.

zmpp:

hypocrite. who told you that the owner of the thread is igbo. do not allow your hatred for igbos to kill you

yoruba demon. every pretender equal to yoruba demon
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by MrCork: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Gina2019:
I am currently dating a Yoruba guy. He's so loyal and honest. I can recommend one for you.

angry
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by MrCork: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Gina2019:
I am currently dating a Yoruba guy. He's so loyal and honest. I can recommend one for you.

^^^ lie lie lie...u aint datin nada..u r single
spend 24 outta 24hour on nairaland & still claim she hav boyfriend..u lie u lie u lie...AM almost SINGLE THOU!!(real talk)
smiley
Re: They Are Actually Yoruba Demons by nlPoster: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yoruba guys have turned to commodities for recommendation, na wa oh.

The women of course remain "unrecommended".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? / Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / Ladies 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.